Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTU-mbGkNNo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MmTHYnWq_qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Not even second best

But he's black

He is one of the all time niggers

I don't know if it was the best ever. Probably not. But he was definitely the most fun to watch.

Who's the best in your opinion? Ali?

He was the most negroidest creature ever

probably not best ever overall, but in that prime period of like 1985-89 just might have been

No

he used mercury or iron in his gloves
it's why so many people gave up the fight after he landed one punch.
literally broke jaws, and necks with his fists.
most likely juicing too, although pretty much everyone does that even today

Louis or Robinson, probably.

Oldfag here, used to be fun betting on how many seconds it would take for him to get a knockout.

Saw the Buster Douglas loss live and the Holyfield bite too. God I miss when the world was good.

Ali

>The greatest ever.
I'm the greatest ever

Sugar Ray Robinson was the baddest man to ever lace gloves

Yeah, today our boxers are just good at dodging punches.

Won't be saying that on August 26th. Somebodies 'O' has got to go. 49-1. Conor gonna fuck your boy up. And New. The Notorious. Conor McGregor.

LOLOLOL sober up you oirish bog bastard

V.Klitschko

His head is too small. Conor is gonna dribble his head of the canvas. Nobody can take that left hand shot. Thats why Floyd 'bitch' Mayweather wants 10oz gloves. Plus he doesnt want to hurt his brittle little hands and break his wrists.

You really think an MMA fighter can beat a championship boxer in a boxing match?

I just realized, to my horror, that this is how they market fights now. Virally on places like /b

true
In his prime he would devastate everyone

retard speaking, who does know nothing but still talks bullshit
Mike Tyson was just an animal
He did not juice or something else
A juicer looks different, you pleb

This is what I'm saying. He may not have the best technique, but comes in fast and furious in the first round... you can't prepare for that.

You could, and stay with me here, prepare for him to come in fast and furious in the first round

That's not Jon Jones.

The most intimidating force the ring has ever seen.

>tyson didn't roid
LOL

>durr hurr there's only one way to juice
fuckoff faggot. tysons style was good, but it's not possible to break someone neck, jaw, and eye socket with a single goddanm punch.
especially not without breaking your hand in the process

dumbfucking cuck why am i even responding to someone so fucking stupid. fuck

Are you saying you can't prepare for an aggressive opponent? Is he the first person to take a swing in the first round?

Floyd won't be able to deal with the angles that Conor will come at him with. The Notorious one is going to bring a real fight to Malteaserhead Bitchweather. 8oz gloves and he's done in one. Just look what he did to in Aldo 13 SECONDS!!! 10oz pussy gloves for pillowhands and he does it in 4. Floyd can play the running man all he wants but sooner or later McGregor will land that left into the soft spot of your boys little head and floyd wont know what to do.

Conor's best movement comes from reacting to the other fighter. Floyd is just going to avoid him the entire time and play super defense.

>In his prime he would devastate everyone
fuck no. anyone with actual reach and isn't a manlet can beat him.
klischko would've won if the reff wasn't paid off
lennox luis smashed him
ali would've done the same and wouldn't even need to be in his prime to defeat tysons prime.

>Floyd won't be able to deal with the angles that Conor will come at him with.
wont have to
he's going to do what he always does
run like a little bitch until his opponent tires himself out
then swoop in and smash the faggot who spent all that time working on grapples/ground/legwork instead of perfecting his punching

When did he do that in a single punch?
After 12 rounds of solid blows you can cop some serious damage, especially up against a 100kg heavyweight with the same amount of force of a hitting a car windshield at 60ks with his right hand.

I used to do boxing and sparred a 116kg heavyweight, his jabs were devastating and we were going easy with 16oz gloves. Let alone 10oz gloves, no head gear, pro fight with each punch trying to knock you out.

People die in boxing

>When did he do that in a single punch?
im far too lazy to bother finding the video, but it's on youtube
fat white dude gets hit like 3 times and then ends the fight himself in round 1 or 2, crowd gets pissed because they wanted a knockout and instead they had a fighter ragequit due to severe internal injuries
never fully recovered sadly
and to this day tyson is still regarded as a pro boxer, when all he did was perfect an easily countered bob n weave, while juicing and relying on metal gloves to knock out his opponents.

dude your hands have some of the weakest and smallest most fragile bones in your body.

there's no fucking way in hell you can fracture someones skull (the strongest bone in the entire body) without breaking your hand in the process, gloves or not.

He probably did injure his hand, you sure he didnt?

May not necessarily been a break.

And im pretty sure the hardest bone in your body in your leg isnt it?

>Rocky Marciano

Tyson was absolutely amazing but he was beating human beanbags for quite a while.

A juicer doesnt look like that or moves that fast mr. clueless.

He wasn't greatest of all time definitely, but had unreal technique speed and power
and probably was juicing, look at the bodies of boxers from 60-70's to 80's and on when steroids really got popular.

If everyone is on the gear its a level playing field, they should just legalize it for pro athletes and get doctors monitoring it

juicing doesnt turn you into a body builder.

Will help repair and strengthen muscles and put on mass depending on diet

Lance armstrong for example

>He probably did injure his hand, you sure he didnt?
considering he went on to fight plenty afterwards
i'd be shocked if he got anything more than a sprained wrist

he tested positive so many fucking times, then blamed it on marijuana because the sport is rigged and corrupt as hell.
get over it, they're violent assholes who make a living beating the living shit out of people. thinking they'll adhere to the rules and regulations when millions of dollars are on line is hilarious.

you're right op, muhammad ali was a pretty good boxer

>If everyone is on the gear its a level playing field
it doesn't work that way though. your body eventually peaks, you ascertain levels of muscle mass which people train their whole lives for in pretty much no time at all.

it's as cheat as can be, and when the risk of death and health complications are taken into account, it's really one of the dumbest, greediest, sport destroying things someone can do.

literally what the fuck is the point in training a skill/sport when some faggot can spend a couple years training and then juicing shortly before a fight just to hit the same levels of muscle flexibility/strength

You posted the wrong pic user I think you meant Rocky Marciano

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTU-mbGkNNo

>but had unreal technique speed and power
bob and weave was already known, but relies almost entirely upon luck and is extremely risky

honestly it's an amazement he didn't get knocked out more often. really is impressive

Jack Johnson would have wiped the floor with him.

How can you know? He was from so far back.

>klischko would've won if the reff wasn't paid off
delusional. Klit couldn't even beat Tyson FURY let alone the original Iron Mike
>lennox luis smashed him
yeah, more than 10 years past Tyson's prime
>ali would've done the same and wouldn't even need to be in his prime to defeat tysons prime.
A prime Ali vs prime Tyson would have be an interesting fight. I doubt Ali could handle that power and ferocity. You can only dance for so long. But maybe. A fading Ali couldn't beat Larry Holmes, let alone a prime Tyson.

>10 years past Tyson's prime
>implying there's a "prime time" anymore
everyone is juicing, including tyson. there's no longer a "prime" for boxers, which was really just elevated test levels back in the day

a prime ali would've danced around tyson while jabbing him relentlessly to keep tyson backed off.
there's no way in hell he'd let tyson get close enough to knock him out. tyson would just tire himself trying to get close then get frustrated pushed over the same way lennox luis did to him

>A fading Ali couldn't beat Larry Holmes
if you're talking about ali which was sick and dying, then i must say you're fucking retarded.

Ali handled stronger boxers than Tyson, and Tyson only fought former greats when they were past their prime.

Tyson, Morrison, Tua, Frazier, Cooney

Whatch the video, watch the way he fights not may could stand up to those punches today. That generation are just made of different stuff. Also if I'm right they didn't stop at 12 rounds back then didn't he fight 30 rounds at one time I might be wrong. Although I will say it's all just talk you will never really know who the best is you can just look at their records but that means nothing look at maywather he is just a runner that let's the other guy get tired. Also there is the raging bull from a bit closer if you want.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MmTHYnWq_qs

He only weighed 180lbs.

>Ali handled stronger boxers than Tyson

Not really. Similar strength would be Foreman, but Foreman didn't have the kind of explosiveness, aggression, or head and foot movement that early Tyson had. We'll never know, but i don't see it as an easy win for Ali.

>Similar strength would be Foreman, but Foreman didn't have the metal and heavy gloves tyson used throughout his career
fixed that for you.

if anyone actually watched tysons fists, they'd see his hands are clearly being weighed down
same thing with ali/lennox luis. although those two were giants and it could be argued they only left their hands low to save stamina