If you dont spend half of your childhood on a pitch like this you should literally kill yourself

if you dont spend half of your childhood on a pitch like this you should literally kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElEv3qelTqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure if I grew up that close to that piece of shit broken down soviet block I'd want to kill myself anyways.

oldfag here, i actually have spent half of my childhood in one of these in my neighborhood

good times

God what an awful looking place. Is that Poland?

Spent most of my childhood on designated gully cricket streets like pic related. Used to keep stones or a chair as the wicket.

We came home from school and played football until it got dark every single day. If it was raining we would play indoors with a sponge ball. Good times.

Propably. Faggot OP with his city pitch bullshit while we all know that village had the pitch and people and houses.

>having an actual goal with posts and a crossbar
fucking rich kids

This is class

did you use poo instead of a ball

Looks like your typical commieblock surroundings back in the 90s to early 2000s (the ball looks to be a 2004 roteiro).
Ugly yet functional. A lot of my peers feel some kind of attachment to these places. And they usually look a tad better these days.

Actually we played on actual fields with actual goals.

desu now that i actually look at it this looks like fucking poland

Our goals didn't have nets desu. Later on they began installing these chained ones.

Since 2008 they have built 2600 of Orliks (polish for a little eagle) though.

bigger lads used to chase us off when we played in real goals. jumpers for goalposts usually.

>2600
>for like 4mln of kids
Yeah we aren't shithole at all

A close cousin of garden cricket.

>Aaaaaaaand the kid who has to be best at everything has smashed the ball over the fence.

Didn't say that we're not. Still much better than OP.

Oh and btw, there were more funds available for that. About 1/3 of communes did not seize the opportunity. Local administrations are often run by retards even worse than the ones in the central government.

Amazing how when was like 15 years old we would play for 6-8 hours a day for weeks and fatigues would only creep in after 4-5 days

Now I can barely last an hour and I'm supposed to be in shape and all

Only photo I can find is spring but we had full size goals. This is a lot larger than a football pitch because it's also used for skating and finnish baseball. There's a real hockey ring on the left that you can't see.

Some of the hockey rink and a plastic court tennis hall.

I always played on concrete. All my shoes were completely fucked all the time. Everyone wore indoors footy kicks basically all the time.

Funny Thing is that We even didnt need to arrange... Every time some one was on the pitch

But had to wach out The fucking greenkeeper lurking around

we didn't have any fancy goals so we just put down our coats or bags to mark the goalposts

>"that clearly wasn't a goal! it was too high!"

>"that clearly wasn't a goal! it was too high!"

right in the feels

this. we had rocks

Yeah. Even injuries seemed to heal faster back then.

>Funny Thing is that We even didnt need to arrange... Every time some one was on the pitch
This.

>we didn't have any fancy goals so we just put down our coats or bags to mark the goalposts
you are us in the 90s we mostly use rocks

fucking newfags we used viking clay pots

>not using the neighbors garage as your net

Who /douchebag/ here?

Granted I got a good beating once the neighbors complained and we moved down the street.

6 and out m8, at least it gets that prick into the field

>actually having a field and goal posts

fucking first worlders, I swear to god

>not nicking traffic cones to use as goals

If you don't spend half of your childhood in houses like this you should literally kill yourself.

if you didn't spend half of your childhood in a van like this you should literally kill yourself

>tfw had argument over imaginary goalpost

>free kick competition
>about to take one from at least 20 yards away
>make it, keeper didn't have a chance
>my crush noticed it, turn around and she smiled at me

life really went down hill after my early teens

>life really went down hill after my early teens

thats how it is supposed to be

based hitler

wtf looks like some protie church or addams family house

kek we literally play this here before millennials and smartphnes became a thing and killed it

brazil would be GOAT at cricket

youtube.com/watch?v=ElEv3qelTqo

I played on my driveway with a rubbish bin as stumps
had the biggest and flattest driveway in the street so all the kids would come over and join

the lack of cricket in south america beyond guyana makes me seethe

It used to be almost as big as rugby in argentina in the early 20th century, but the best teams were only allowed to play against commonwealth sides, so it died. Lots of wasted potential there. It's a sport that third world shitholes can excel at

jesus fuck just look at that hell hole. not in a million years will this place be considered anything but third world.

>tfw literally have one of these right outside my studentflat
>tfw entire flat has a whatsapp group so they can arrange to play games
>only the same 3 guys show up every time

still comfy af

>Broncos jersey
Nigga wat

4- or 5-a-side in an old tennis court mostly 2bh. the grass field by the school was even worse than that, about as much grass but covered in mud puddles and sandy potholes

>tfw spent my early youth in a 3rd world country
>tfw using rocks to mark goalposts and unironically using an empty bottle as a ball whenever the real thing wasn't available

Also pic related should cause an upsurge of nostalgia for anyone here who grew up in a shithole. Whether it's sentimentalism or not, there was always someting about playing with an underinflated, old-as-dirt ball that was exceptionally fun.

did you grow up in miami yes or no?

>be me in primary school
>tell my friends to come and play in the pitch behind our school after class
>we get there and play for like 20 minutes
>some 20-something year old faggot with a bunch of faggot kids comes and tells us they need the pitch for their practice
>tell him to fuck off
>fag comes back with a cop
>oh shit
>one of my friends tells the cop the faggot tried to grope him
>mfw
>guy freaks out and calls us a bunch of drug abusing liars
>cop says we can use half of the pitch and keeps coming back every 15 minutes to check on the new kid molester in town

Top jej but no. (surely the Cubans haven't turned Miami into a shithole.... right?)

Spent my first 12 years in Kenya.

this was years ago now but
>living on campus at uni
>building has a decent little grassy area beside it
>housing association organises a mini handegg league to play touch football there
>100+ people involved, 6-7 little games every day on the weekends for about a month
>in late autumn
>when the ground is fucking soaked by rain and covered in puddles
>field completely destroyed, not a blade of grass left after those few weeks
>uni shuts it down for repairs, nobody can use it again for a year
pricks

>(surely the Cubans haven't turned Miami into a shithole.... right?)

at least they repair it, our field is utterly demolished. It's basically a mudfield now

>not playing footy with a rugby ball before training
>not running after the keeper ball in hand to hit him with it whenever a goal was made

Im going to sound like an old man but do kids even play Football outside now when i was in my teens we played everyday we would dig iron bars from a broken fence into the grass as posts but where we played theyve built flats now.

this is every 90s kid ball

>20-1
>IT'S GOLDEN GOAL

Stopped reading right after "rugby ball"

During recess the field was being remodeled so we played on a half field and used two retarded kids as goal posts. Then they started fighting each other and we got in trouble.