Farewell Canada. I enjoyed your syrup

Farewell Canada. I enjoyed your syrup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgaOEj903dA
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mel9s2IXKHg
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/growing-wildfire-forces-evacuation-of-fort-mcmurray-oilsands-camps-1.3585037
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well at least they're women.

Goodbye Canada.

JUSTIN-in "Weedman" TRUEdope

>welcome home
But they are supposed to go back when the country stabilizes.

Canada ain't free. The soil and snow gotta be littered with the blood of the refugees. Justin "Weedman" Trudeau is not my Prime Minister. He is an islamic agent and probably a cuck as well :DDD. Great WHITE North not Great BROWN North okay. If women can't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.

>candian """"culture""""

i learned how to make my own maple and sycamore syrup last year

i'll miss the maple leafs when they get renamed to the Toronto Palm Fronds

good luck my canuck friends

nope. Trudeau made it so they're full, liberal-voting Canadian citizens.

>Canada

Nothing valuable was lost that day.

I'm happy these shit posting Canadians get their fair share

Fuck, I wish Obama was as humanitarian as Trudeau

>gives millions to refugees
>lets thousands of Aboriginals live in substandard conditions

Dude, it's 2016.

the refugees will eventually leave when they realize that they've come to a frozen wasteland that is somehow also on fire

>refugees will leave meme

Cute that you believe in that.

Thats not hip right now senpai, same with homeless. Its like you dont even know what farm to table means.

>syrian """"refugees""" need to go to the opposite end of the Earth to refuge

This can only end in the worst way.
>Muscucks cross border.
>The cuck the fuck out of the north.
>Start heading south.
>Muslim families go missing.
>Arson starts happening at mosques frequently.
>News outlets always showing pictures of mangled, burned, and hung corpses of muslims.
RACE WAR NOW!

Shut up faggot. How dare you ENJOY and RELISH in our SUFFERING AND MISERY.

I'm so angry I'm going to go break something now.

>mass rape incoming

>not a temporary protection visa

>frozen wasteland that is somehow also on fire

>Implying they won't just hop the border into america
kek. I like the Canadians. They're crafty. He said if you kill your enemy, they win. He didn't say anything about his enemies enemy killing his enemy.

no for real: this isn't like germany where it's a nice country that they're turning into a shithole

it's already a shithole. There's nothing for them here. There's no white women to rape, no money to steal. There's trees and snow and rocks, and now the trees are on fire. They'll move on to greener pastures and leave the ruins of Canada to gently smoulder in the distance.

It's like if the barbarians had breached the walls of Rome but then found that somehow Rome was actually Detroit.

>implying they're entitled to anything

Fuck off you cheeseburger bandit.

How on earth can a conservative canadian even consider living in Canada anymore?

Like damn I know they must love Canada but there has to be a point where they just get fed up with Trudeau's liberal bullshit and just leave

>He actually believes this
Get out of your mothers basement once in a while faggot.

It's only due to your massive shit posting capabilities.

Even Finns and Aussies are not on the same footing.

Time to build a wall on Canadas side

is maple syrup halal?

You're underestimating their ability to leach your welfare. As long as you give them money, they'll stay.

Also you can still get awesome maple syrup from Maine New Hampshire and Vermont

youtube.com/watch?v=bgaOEj903dA

Ya like come down south and bother us

you mean hop the border to burgerland

>Like damn I know they must love Canada
i feel more patriotic for america than my own country.

Ok real talk. Can someone please at least tell me that the silver lining is that after the war in Syria is over, that these people will leave?

I thought the whole premise of a refugee is that you flee your homeland to seek asylum, but then once there is stability, you have to return.

Right guise?

r..right?

yes, I do

build another wall, then they'll flee to alaska and we can saw it off and send it back to russia

it's basically just immigration except you don't have to wait or get a job

I literally broke my stereo because of you.

So because Canadians use FREE SPEECH on here and people don't like it, you think we deserve to have our country DESTROYED, by Muslims and other forces?

You Belgium faggot. What a faggot. Why don't you make me a Frappucino and some croissants with some pastry too? Faggot. Your country sucks dick.

They're entitled to more than Syrian invaders.

IT'S NOT FAIR

None in qc i hope, we accepted 700, I think we've done enough

could be isis fighters...
we might never know!

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc

This is what Canacucks get for usurping Aussies as the most insufferable shitposters on this site in the past year

Yeah, have fun with that :^)

>but then once there is stability, you have to return

Hahahahahahaha.

We still have our first refugees here.

>Welcome Home
Time to load up the molotovs boys.

Yeah, actually you do deserve it.

Enjoy shit posting whilst Kareem rams it up to your ass.

that's already 700 too many.

iktf bro. mom is a US citizen, might flee.

As long as they all get dumped into the Toronto containment zone everything will be fine

>implying the war won't end until the assad regime and with it the entire country is destroyed
>implying they won't make an excuse to allow all mud refugees to stay

baka famalam

it still would have been the right choice user

This maple nigger is so buttblasted.

Sharia Law when?

i think that belgium should have no say in anything about refugees or terroism. you pussies cant contain your islamic extremist problem so you (in part) ship it over here

fuck trudeau

Nice chain link fence you've got there Pepe Trump

>tfw Torontonian
We're already full as fuck goddamnit, fuck Trudeau.

Fucking traitor

Fuck you, bob

good thing they found the 3 women in the 25k
woulda been kind of awks if trudeau was in front of a bunch of grown ass men

LOL how's Molenbeek?

you seem like the only good Canadian out of the lot mate. Don't take it too personally. They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

Well some dummies decide to follow our example voluntarily.

FUCKING FOREIGNERS NEVER HOLD OPEN DOORS OR LOOK YOU IN THE FACE OR SAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU

fuck off faggots, the silent majority hates you every single day

2 pakis stunk so bad the other day that entire sections of a store stunk when they were nowhere in sight....so yeah, welcome home, home to a place where you choose not to wash with water and/or soap

Blood of Canadians isn't worth a whole lot in his eyes evidently.

>I enjoyed your syrup.
even their syrup sucked nothing good comes out of canada

Nice multicultural neighbourhood.

You'll have one soon.

Vermont has better syrup 2bh Famicom.

I'm living in a terrible parody of a once great nation.

>Implying we don't want this

Could I get a Molenbeek qt if I moved there?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mel9s2IXKHg

Fugg someone meme this please

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

yay diversity yay canada

If you're white you would end up stabbed there.

Though stabbing is good. Not bad.

I am sorry about your awesome flag.

Our fucking communists did that to you. They went to Canada and took over and changed your flag to a commie flag.

Probably planning on moving somewhere if Weedman screws us over royally. I'm looking for a country with decent living standards; thinking Norway, Iceland or Japan. Are these good countries to pick or are there better choices?

first of all why the fuck would i go to belgium?
i would rather go to fucking manitoba

>Return

Pretty much all jews in our country are refugees from WW2 so no

I just want to shoot guns and have freedums.

I'm holding out hope that next federal election we elect a conservative government as everyone I know who voted lib seems to be slowly coming around to how stupid Trudeau is.

>mfw I actually has a dream yesterday that the chunks finally crashed our housing market and me and my family moved to Washington state

That's kind of insulting to the refugees as well. They aren't 'home', that's the problem. They're just going to form ghettoes partially because they want Canada to be more like their real home.

I want to euthanize both you faggots. How dare you cheer on the destruction of OUR PEOPLE AND NATION. AND THEN YOU TALK ABOUT HOW BAD CANADA IS AND HOW WHITES ARE GOING OUT OF EXISTENCE. Fucking IDIOTS. We didn't do anything.

I take that as a compliment breh. But there are many good Canadians, although I appreciate you telling me I stick out as the best among them.

The fire in Fort McMurray has started up again.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/growing-wildfire-forces-evacuation-of-fort-mcmurray-oilsands-camps-1.3585037
>About 4,000 oilsands workers in camps north of Fort McMurray have been forced to evacuate once again.

but dude weed

>if you fight the fire it wins

I don't know about Japan but it's not easy to just move into Norway for example. But those sound about right, maybe Denmark (what's the refugee situation there?), Netherlands as well?

Is there anyone actually left in Syria at this point?

You did. Shit posting.

Hopefully Aussies get someone as progressive as le Weedman

Bear the consequences and prepare your women for Syrian bulls.

>all the syrians leave
>actually becomes a nice place
>we all move there
>build wall

God damnit. This more than doubles the amount of wall we need.

10/10

End it with "Praise the Leaf"

Denmark doesn't seem to be as bad family. They're really cracking down on the migrants (e.g. reducing refugee salaries by half) but I heard danish is difficult as fuck to learn. Netherlands I think is slightly cucked, but not UK/Germany/Sweden/France tier. How about Finland? How difficult is Finnish to learn for an English speaker? Could I learn Swedish and just live in Aland?

We only take women, the elderly and children.

Not like the Yuro cucks taking all 20 year old men who are going to literally and figuratively rape the entire nation.

Canada is doing the right thing.