>2017
>still sleeping with clothes on
What's your excuse user? Why don't you sleep naked like a normal adult?

cause i live with my parents

So what?

Welcome to the club...

Because it's too fucking cold to sleep nakie where I'm from unless it's summer time

I live with my parents but I still sleep naked

I really want to. But alas:

Close the door fuck stick

Don't want my sheets smelling like balls and ass.

I find it distracting

this

underage b&

Wash then you foul fat fucking virgin, then people might not turn away in repulsion at your stench

there's no lock on it, retard.

Do your parents just barge into your room and not give a fuck? What the fuck man.

Because I wear a thong so my buttplug doesn't pop out while I sleep.

Did you know humans sweat when they sleep, you shitbag betacuck?

I like to but I just moved in with some dude and we share a room. I'll have to ease into it.

>be me
>hang out in bed naked
>when my butthole feels greasy I wet some TP and wipe it a couple times and get back into bed
>sometimes when my anal hairs get too long, I lay on my side and take some barber snippers and cut between my ass cheeks and wipe my ass hairs off the side of the bed
>after i piss i wipe my dick across my thigh pubes to dry it off after i shake it then crawl back into bed
>best sleep ever

If you slept naked then you wouldn't sweat so much then you fat peice of neckbeard shit! Clean yo' self boi!

This post brought to you by dial soap

yup, can't get any privacy. I only fap at night 'cause I know they're asleep, I can hear them in the other room.

You must fucking stink you disgusting cunt

Reading this made me wish for a swift death

I don't want skid marks on my sheets

I sleep naked literally every night and my bedding does not smell like balls and ass.

Wipe

I tried it for a while but stopped. Is just more messy if you shit in your bed.

Same.

What the fuck am I even reading? Do you spread your ass and lie on your back when you sleep?

You obviously don't know my asshole.

He must be one of the few remaining men who doesn't yet.

Oh like you never toot huge in bed. Come on!

Been sleeping naked since I was 14. Had very active dating life through and after university. Been married almost a decade now. Not one woman has ever remarked on the fact i sleep naked. Maybe it's more common than i think or maybe people dont find it strange.

i usually fart when i get up. i guess i must be blessed with subconscious control over my body so it doesnt shit and piss itself unlike you apparently

Sometimes I have to jump out of bed, grab my gun, and go outside. I sleep in boxers at least.

I'll bet you sleep with your gun holstered in your ass.

I'm physically fit and my penis is a non-embarrassing size so if I have to get up and shoot an intruder or if there's an earthquake and I have to run outside naked I'm not ashamed to be naked anyway.

I live on a farm and coyotes/wolves kill my animals sometimes. Nice projection though.

Because my cat likes to swat things that move, like a flaccid dick turning into a sleep time boner.

Oh, so you fuck farm animals then. Gotcha.

Only when your mother stops by.

>He thinks everyone lives in a cold area
Clearly I'm not the only one that doesn't sleep naked OFTEN for this reason. I can smell myself before others can smell me, and I'm super self conscious about my body odor. I shower every single day, and I sleep in my underwear, but since testicles and assholes are always at 37°C/98°F they still sweat unless you have a fan or an ice pack on both at all times.

TOPKEK. Don't assfloss with your sheets user

In her urn? Does your depravity know no bounds?

Um, if you like hot food and-or beans, your sheets can get skidmarks just by farting all night.

I have a weird thing with body where I need to feel some restriction. Often I find myself taking my socks only halfway off.

I have no fucking clue why I do that. It didn't start until starting drinking heavily.

Yes, but farts while asleep aren't as likely to be moist as farts while awake. When you're sleeping, they slip out, when awake, you push them out and thus you cause skidmarks. Happens to the best of us kek. I try not to do it when I'm in bed naked not because I have the squirts, but because I don't want to take any chances

Because it tricks you into thinking someone is touching you. Holding you. Not lying alone.

I actually used to fart in bed way more back when I slept in my jammies. Now that I'm naked, there's no waistband elastic pushing on my colon forcing green farts to come out all the time.

That can't be it, I've had a lot of partners the past couple years.

Nice dubs, tho.

>sleep nakie

You little cutie

because some outfits make me feel much more comfortable

You must be fat as fuck

I share a room with 4 men.

Noice. anybody ever try sleeping in your mom's silk bloomers? they always seemed comfy af but i was too chickenshit to try it myself. now that i'm an adult i would try it if anybody recommends it.

Found the immigrant.

>been drinking heavy
>wake up in a singlebed with a girl
>ive shit the bed
>panic
>it stinks of shit
>gotta change the sheets
>start to slowly move her off the sheet
>girl for a split second wakes up but instantly falls back asleep as mega hungover
>most likely from the smell as it reeks
>as soon as sheet is off run down stairs throw on wash and grab clean sheet
>carefully put clean sheet on bed and go back to sleep
>wake up couple hours later like nothings happened
>girl is oblivious to the fact she was sleeping amoungst and inhaling shit for half the night

Sadly just poor

Sleep in my skivies cuz i'm still with my family. Don't want my dad to peak in my door at 1 P.M. to see if i'm up to get an eye full of floppy johnny

When I lived at home, my Mum had a bad habit of coming into my room when I was asleep, or even into the bathroom if I was taking a bath (if she needed to use the toilet). My little brother would do so to, and it got really awkward my Mum seeing me naked all the time, it was honestly kind of weird. Whenever I asked her to stop, she'd get really, really defensive about it, and say "well I gave birth to you, so what's the problem with me seeing you naked?" Eventually, I installed a lock on the bathroom door, and started sleeping with my clothes on, and now I've moved out and in with my girlfriend, I guess it's just the force of habit, I sleep shirtless, but usually have shorts or boxers on.

Earthquakes

This, tried it for some time but it just doesn't work

Yes cause you shit in your bed