Was the daisy destruction shit real?

was the daisy destruction shit real?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yeah, they shoved carrots up her ass and hedgehogs up her cunt.

i knew i should have gone to bed
thank you you motherfucker, for bringing the memories back
guess even after all these years i won't be sleeping yet again because of this

What's with the sudden influx of DD posts? I thought summer was coming to an end.

kek

hello FBI user

it was very real and my dick hasn't been has hard since

summer is never ending here

people keep saying that is the most fucked up thing that they have ever seen.
And that is making me curious to see it. But i know that it is bad. SO i will not, but could you explain what the fuck it is all about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
scroll down

?

protip: adding the word fuck to your sentences does not make you appear any more knowledgeable or less new.

>we can smell your newness

lurk moar

I feel like its faked. Of all the threads over the last few years requesting it,
why hasn't some edgy fag posted for all to see. I mean honestly it would have been posted. I say its fake as the grifter.

the grifter is so fa-

i have been here far too long. and for some weird reason i use the word fuck a lot when i type in English. I didn't even notice that i had typed it.

it's the feds getting bored waiting for retards to post links so they can bust some more nonces

this place always makes me chuckle at how many threads they start

we know your there

tbh i dont gaf
i don't use t o r
never have, never will

but for all you sick bastards

enjoy prison/jail they love you kiddy fiddlers

>we can smell it

There was a thread a few mins ago about DD and someone posted a YouTube video where in the description there were links to the video.

Daisy was a good goat too. Sad.

It was posted tho. Around a month back, we found it. I was on that thread. I don't know if that link was still up, but I saw a thread with the same link the day after that too.

nice trips btw

The people who say those things are probably 10 years old. It is like a bdsm video (little bit bloodier) with a toddler.

ur in trouble now

Yep, this. And it goes to a popular uploading site. The file is an archive with a couple of clips.

kek

holy shit i didn't notice

What a fucking pussy

you ever figure out how to unrape sis? lulz

Go the fuck away. CP is shit and ANYONE who wants to get it should be shot.

>Bronycon

B&

Maybe people want to view it because it's an infamous murder and not because of any pedophilic urges.........

Checked.

This fills me with a pretty nauseating level of hate.

you want to feel even more nauseated?
scully was arrested in the philippines, under 6 warrants, and was sent to prison "for life". however, he allegedly has a shit ton of money and has the capability to get out of prison within the next 10 years, which is why you have everyone rallying for reinstallment of the death penalty in the philippines. not even mentioning that his brand, NLF (no limits fun) is STILL producing videos without him. it's not really much of a setback or him at all, he has even voiced he is confident he will be released, and to be honest, he is, sadly, probably right. absolutely disgusting shit.

damn........ 18 months.... jesus