Sup Forums BTFO!

Chris Rock ROCKS the white supremacist boat.

Refute this Sup Forums.

Pro tip: you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=f3JtV5VnU-s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le white people

>disregarding any serious discussion of racism by responding with ebin may mays

you're only proving his point

>just a dentist

That's rich coming from someone who never studied anything

"Good Lord that's alot of money!"

>says the neckbeard in his moms basement whos biggest accomplishment is having seen DBZ 100 times through

Have you guys ever noticed that white guys walk like thiiiiiiiiiiiis

But black guys walk likes thiIiIIIIiiIs

>wow I voiced a zebra and I have to live next to a whitey who spent years studying smdh pham

Everyone on Sup Forums isn't just like you.

Dentists are more valuable than nigger comedians.

i love this guy
the only problem with black comedians is that they oly tell "black people" jokes, like, i get it, youre black

youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA

lol

Not gonna watch it. But Chris is definitely based. And he mastered the art of delivery.

>takes one to know one
OH SNAP! you got me.
how will i ever recover?
im changing all my views now
im converting to white nationalism!
cause you beat me in an argument on an annoynmous image sharing site
you must be right about everything, so i'll follow your racist lead! ;0

>nigger
but 'nigger' comedians are more valuable than neckbeard basement dwellers who do nothing but eat chips and watch anime all day

>ive never watched much of his act, i just know a few meme tier bits
fuck off, rock is the best!

>Chris Rock.
>Being relevant past 1998.
Chris Rock is a one note pony, only good for one thing, bobbing his head back and forth with a big peraly white smile while going "BLACK PEOPLE BE LIKE DIS! WHITE PEOPLE BE LIKE DIS!" and every other comedian in the world picked up on it and mocked it, even down to fucking Family Guy.

The last movie I knew about with this asshole in it was about him cheating on his wife and getting caught. He explained how the movie was about real love and all that stupid shit, because he was dealing with marital problems but solved them and this movie was his relationship advice to people.

ONE YEAR LATER HE GOT DIVORCED BECAUSE HE DID EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT IN THE MOVIE AND IT DIDN'T PAN OUT LIKE HE HOPED!

Chris Rock got rich because he was one of the lucky few chosen to enrich society, meanwhile true red pilled black man Patrice O'Neal came out and said the shit that was all true, and told it like it was. He flat out fucking told people he would never be famous because he wouldn't pay a debt back, even Spike Lee jewed him the fuck up because he wouldn't tow the line when it was time. He saw through all the shit, died young.

Yet here we are, stuck with Chris fucking Rock, a dirt poor version of Richard Prior.

>autism
the point isnt that dentists arent valuable, but its just where race has put this country

a black dude who was a dentist could never live like that dentist. a

and a white actor/comedian/singer makes well beyond rock's worth even if hes only half as good

wew

>patrice oneil was killed by the jew world order
not to speak ill of the dead, but patrice died cause he overate

not everything is some fucking conspiracy, take off the tinfoil

wew indeed

>we slave labour dentists n shiet niguh I tol some jokes about white people walking and get stuck next to some useless whitey with a university education we bein held down nigaahh

>Not everything is a conspiracy.
Who the fuck said it was you tin foil wearin motherfucker, I only said he called it like it fucking was and that he didnt want to be any part of the machine.

Patrice died because he was a diabetic and said on O&A once that you can eat all the fucking steak in the world and it wouldn't cause no harm cause "proteins are good for you"

Also
>Not everything is a conspiracy.
Funny thing was, that motherfucker thought EVERYTHING WAS right down to the simplest shit, fuck off, he was the ultimate Sup Forums tier comedian.

Entertainers are nowhere near as important as denitists.

On top of that, there is essentially no factual information in the video. The whole thing is nothing short of propaganda, from the anecdotal, cherrypicked instances of supposed black geniuses failing at life to the ridiculous music in the background that sounds like something out of an animal abuse commercial.

Did he mention the fact that blacks score worse on aptitude tests, which would serve as an explanation as to why they tend to be lower class citizens?

No.

Did he mention the fact that both Jews and East Asians outperform Whites in this supposed White-supremacist society?

Of course not.

What is there to refute? He's just rambling and really makes no solid point.

This is shit-tier b8, but come on. If you're going to shit up Sup Forums, with "TAKE THAT Sup Forums!" threads, at least make it worthwhile.

Nobody is debating that. Nice strawman.

>one of the most successful comedians of all time
>came from basically nothing to being a multi-millionaire
>still has a massive victim complex about being black

The dentist and him probably payed around the same amount for the houses, if he wanted to segregate himself from white people and live in africa, that's his prerogative, but instead he just belittles a dentist for being thrifty with his money and being good at his job.

are you impliying we should change our beliefs because of one video with Chris Rock ?

Nice breakdown. Now call your mom before your kill yourself.

The nigger comedian disregarded serious discussion himself to begin with