Time traveler here. Bored late at night and a little lonely. I can talk here because I have plausible deniability...

Time traveler here. Bored late at night and a little lonely. I can talk here because I have plausible deniability. I'm not going to fight with anyone about whether or not I'm telling the truth. Either assume I am, or don't bother because you won't get a response.

Anyone wanna chat?

Op's a fag

Are you a cat?

When're you from?

What time are you from?

What's the next big happening. I want details!

Pffft magic time traveler here fuck your gay gadgets and yellow ooze

Psh, I wish.
I'm from the late 2200s. Nice wording, btw, I appreciate that.

Should we be worried?

Listen just because we have a more stream-line way of time-travelling doesn't mean you have to keep taking it out on us... Jeez.

do you have access to future archives?

Who's the next POTUS after Trump?

The future is literally in your hands. The ones of you who should worry shouldn't worry about it because you'll be dead anyway

>Late 2200's
>Still speaking English
You gave it away to soon

It's different than the way you access internet archives these days, but yes sir, basically

When was time travel invented?

How many dicks do you suck in the future?

Google translator gets /really/ good in the future.

if thats the case, what year does Kingdom Hearts 3 really come out?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

What does your time travel device look like? Can you send a photo/schematics like John Titor did

Well, time travel wasn't really ever invented, per say, more discovered by a large group of people in the 1800's but people had been purposefully, or accidentally time-travelling for centuries before than

When will free energy become publicly accessible?

What's the ethnic population of the area currently called Germany in your time?

Does half life 3 ever come out?

Have you ever used future events to your advantage? Monetary or just plain amusement...

>impressed by "what're"

You're a pretentious douche in any timeline

Fuck you skelly!

>muh trips

In the year 2100 is Sherlock Holmes brought back from stasis from by a biologist to combat a cloned James Moriarty?

It already is, much like time-travel, it's a discovery, more than an invention.
Germany doesn't exist... Specifically, in the future. Many other countries get liquidised too.

A skeleton with trips? I don't know how I feel about this.

when does Skynet come online?

What is your most erotic time travel related story?

He said when're
...You guys shouldn't know about that yet.

What is the future of the Korean Peninsula

What year are all STIs eradicated? Do people just fuck like rabbits afterwards?

Give us an example of a common phrase used by your youth in your timeline (in your native language, I don't mind).

Also, how often can you time-travel ?

I just signed a ten year contract with the United States Army, how fucked am I?

Future-sex is the best mate. You don't even need to wear condoms for safety. But, keep an eye out within your life-time, it'll be rolling out country by country soon. So long as you don't fuck up global warming.

Think... Two headed fish, that grow legs.
It wouldn't be able to translate along but we still have the good ol' penis jokes. We use one that would sound like the pronunciation of "trill". This has a similar connotation to what nigger meant 100 years ago. It's about people who try to teleport back in time to win certain bets or gambling, or change a particular situation in their favour. These people are scum. So if you call someone a Trill, it's basically like spiting in their face. Ofcause, this is just from the pirate-nation I am from, they change all over the world, and from outer-worlds (Sneak peak: Think space station cities)

In what year is transgenderism etc etc classified as a mental illness?

You ever go back in time and fuck a cavewoman?

Depends, what is your roll and everything? Some are lucky, other aren't.

So... arent you just trilling?

You won't get to play HL3 but you'll get to live HL3, or the equivalent there-of.

How would you teach people about time-travelling and zero point energy?

What's the future of augmented reality? Do they ever Perfect realtime X-ray vision?

"Smartest people in the world"

Do you work for family?

No! I'm no-where near that level of degeneracy. I'm more of what you'd call... A time-travelling back-packer of sorts. Sure I may avoid certain global situations but that's more of my history than anything. You have to remember all this happened a very long time ago for me.

Sure, I could go for a chat.

Have you been here before ? Will you be here again ?

And because I'm curious about future, is there any crypto-currency that I'll need to watch when it emerges ?

The drugs user, tell me about the drugs.

basic infantry, just curious as to who's gonna be shooting at me

Would you like to meet up?

I like coming to this time-period occasionally because it's when the internet is about to start mega-bursting through the population, it really is quite a significant, curious time in the history of humanity. Plus I like how you call everyone a faggot.
I'll come back again, I'll probably be on this board for another week or so if you keep an eye out.
Also yeah, you can still make a lot of money off of BTC, and when the time is right HODL a pirate crypto-currency. I can't tell it's name now but you'll know the sign, the jolly roger.

People have to start wearing particular kinds of clothes to stop people snooping to see what they may have underneath their cloths.
Clothing starts to get fucking awesome.

Got it, thx fam.

There's an interesting mix I'm into, that's a 50/50 split of LSD and direct brain contact (I don't know how this would translate over), it's a way of directly influencing how drugs interact with the brain. This can help eliminate depression with a few sessions. Purely digital based drugs are pretty common too, as most of us are implants by then.

I'm more of an indirect interactor with this time-line, although if you're a time traveller/hopper of any sort I would be keen to meet up.

truly the greatest timeline

Come over, l got some dank

Without greater detail or some-way to identify you in future archives I wouldn't be able to tell, sorry.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Ya know, all those fancy-ass future drugs never compare to some classic buds. I'm keen.

Oh also something I forgot to mention, You get to hang out in forums like this with anonymous people and get high digitally.

Has my novel about hardcore bestiality taken off in your time? Did it ever get popular? The title is/will be "Horse Cunt: An in depth look"

Before I answer I gotta ask... Why does that concern you? You understand why I ask, of cause.

I havent fully understood the travelling technique yet. Would be interested in some help.

Well a large portion of zero-point energy is used in what we call "anchors". It's how we don't get lost in time, or travelling through it. In the future it will be like using a phone, or driving a car. Today it's complex, tomorrow, it's finite.

Yup back then is pretty much free-for all. Plus you can't catch aids from early humans weirdly enough.

In some countries it's a mental illness, in others it's even compulsory. SJW's get a bit out of hand but don't worry, Sup Forums and co. Dig humanity out of a few shit-holes.

I'm no trill, sir.

When will be the breakthrough of it? What will cause it?

Usually I'd pass, but someone helped me in a very similar situation as to how all of this is playing out right now...
Wait...
You better not be me. Shit we're here right now? Um... Tell me something only we'd know.

Ever used time travel to fuck someone famous before they became famous?

Because I am one of two that made the cut. "The Americans" ... you and I will meet soon. You may easily be who I was matched with. Unless you are from down under, if so then I love your music.

I have a list, I've banged your queen, Tesla, Madonna, a bunch of older... future famous people, I should say "{

>Time traveler here.
Daily reminder that you must be 18 years of age to post on Sup Forums

Ever go back in time and fuck yourself? No homo. Wouldn't it technically count as masturbation?

Come on. What are the odds? Alright though: I was born on mothers day.
>inb4 OMG you are me

Well I'm glad you like it, I look forward to meeting you.

cut

z

Ah no thank god, that would have been awkward. Still keen to help you with your technique though.

How?

The queen of Sup Forums or queen of england/Nigeria/Thailand etc ?

England. Younger her was goood.

So is half life 3 ever a thing or did valve really just take our money and run with it, with that stupid ass card game?

"Though I'm not broke just want to leave
Get out this fucking country"

Sorry I missed this question earlier.

What's the latest Microsoft and Sony Gaming consoles called?

Kek that wasn't anons question but nice deflection.

The last ever microsoft shaming console is called micro-slice

I fucked the queen of england

Microsoft names they're newest console "just give us your fucking shillings, now"

What's the name of the next 3 biggest tech giants in say the next 10 years? E.g. Microsoft, Apple,Google, Amazon, Facebook etc etc

reddit, facebook, Microsoft

Are you a god damn cat?

Hello OP.

I AM Chronos and you are full of shit.

Are you using some fancy hi-tech shit to connect to the internet? Surely you must be able to do anything you want online by taking advantage of any and all security vulnerabilities to be patched in the foreseeable future... what's the fastest simplest hack available right now?