Im downloading videos from tor

im downloading videos from tor

ask me anything

>pic related

we know its the FBI just stop

aye if that's what u wanna think

How much cum do you put in your morning coffee?

none because coffee is gay

Anyone dumb enough to look up anything illegal on TOR needs to know the CIA and FBI own that shit lol

Good answer.

What are you trying to find on Tor OP?

u don't gotta look that far, the shit is deadass right there lmao

refer to the pic my dude, and i have indeed found and have acquired, i need some new shit to look at before school starts back

Why don't you get a hobby or something?
Take up scrapbooking.

Want to sniff their butts?

i have a hobby, but what am i supposed to do when im craving it y'know

maybe

Don't you think they smell cute?

So what happened to these three Sup Forums? Were they really guilty?

not particularly

I think I know what you need. I'm going to take my adult hands and yank your pants down and give your boy butt a spankin

whatcha downloadin' buddy

some educational videos sir

REPORTED

congrats, you're a virgin

It's *your

Retard

Can you describe some of them

a dude by himself in bed enjoying himself in a wholesome and christian recreational way

You need. Diaper Christian boy

You're = you are
As in "you are retarded."

>Anyone dumb enough to look up anything illegal on TOR needs to know the CIA and FBI own that shit lol
Stop reading 3rd tier tech articles and/or facebook memes. No tech literate person believes the "TOR is compromised" memes. The people who get busted, do so by old fashion police work. Generally they give away too much information aka bad information security.

TOR itself doesn't have any particular vulnerabilities. CIA peeps use it all the time for that very reason. It works very well for them, they just wish they where the only ones using it.

thank you jesus

Daily reminder that you must be 18 years of age to post on Sup Forums...

>refer to the pic my dude, and i have indeed found and have acquired, i need some new shit to look at before school starts back
I'm fine with pedo, but not faggots. Only look at little girls you faggot. Looking at little boys is fucking disgusting unless your a grill(and not trans).

wow how intolerant im offended !!

do not fucking do it fam
the risk is not fucking worth it

>wow how intolerant im offended !!
Pedo once supported Faggots(a mistake) because understanding attraction you didn't choose.

But then faggots threw pedos under the bus to gain more acceptance. Now that's being rolled back. You reap what you sow faggot.

doubt ill be caught though

if You're = you are
then how do you explain that you're mom a whore, obviously you're = your

Do I really have to explain simple English to you, go google it you tard.

You're trying too hard, Agent Johnson.