kill yourself faggot

>programming

that's not how you spell pic related, retard

What is your big problemo?

learn a proto-language on Italki

I programmed today... Fucking holiday shift cos of deadline

i hate programming

Are you the VMware guy?

I always wonder for what purpose anglos are browsing Sup Forums.
I wound be here if you guys used Japanese for the communication.

all of what they gain here is just seeing vulgar comments in awkward English.

That's only the case if you need to fix Pajeet's code

Wow I feel pretty sorry for him

which flag is that?

No, but I use it a lot. Sometimes I have up to 3 virtual OS running simultaneously for different projects I support.

then

Sort yourself out.

>another day spent learning programming instead of wasting time on Sup Forums
I'm done now though, fuck double pointers

Libya
still don't understand how they have higher average wages than other N African cunts, if they're the biggest shithole

how much do you earn?
Do you have to live with your parents because the pay is so shit, like many coders/ee/IT here?

maybe you're too scared of trying to learn some specific language so you just waste time here.
Try learning something easy in the beginning to grasp the basic concepts like loops, arrays, etc.

and you don't HAVE to learn the languages you have in mind just now, learning easier ones now will only aid you in your pajeet career, because the more languages you know, you'll know what language is more suited for the task

I don't understand memory allocation

>how much do you earn?
>Do you have to live with your parents because the pay is so shit, like many coders/ee/IT here?
Pay is shit, but relatively good for my city. Parents bought me appartment anyway cos they are rather rich, upper middle class.

youtu.be/5Ut7NGnZBdw

in C?
learn java then

>sipser chapter 7
oh no, not that shit. there is really no need to go that deep to be able to program video games. unless you are a grad student or something.

Seriously, having same problem in c

What is there to understand? The compiler selects a continuous portion of memory and allocates it to your variable.

Dynamic memory allocation like in linked lists etc

The memory is allocated during runtime instead of compile time using the 'new' operator. You free up the memory after you are done using it through 'delete'.