trips

heh Goddess given

and dubs for you, cool

Dakota fanning in I am Sam.

I would die happy.

Pic related

underrated as fuck

yess

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful woman and I'm a-a lucky m-man to have h-her...

:)

Moar

That faggot again

kirk douglas and 4 sons - 101 years old in december

I-I'm s-sorry g-good s-sir b-but i-it's n-not m-my f-fault sh-she l-likes m-me s-so much...

I-I m-mean l-look a-at h-how b-beautiful sh-she i-is... She h-has s-so m-many o-options f-for g-guys sh-she c-could be w-with a-and sh-she d-doesn't d-dip into th-that pool b-because sh-she l-likes m-me s-so much...

Marina Nagasawa

C U T E

anyone else cumming to duff?

your waifu's face is not the right aspect ratio

moar duff

Where is Sabs now?

With me.

What's she doing?

HI HERMAN

Just playing vidya.

first for margaret

Stop roleplaying. Now.

I-I w-wish I-I c-could d-deserve h-her b-but i-it's n-not l-likely t-to happen... S-She w-will a-always b-be a-a beautiful w-woman an-and I-I w-will a-always e-enjoy h-her b-beauty f-for what i-it's w-worth...

I-I know I-I w-will a-always h-have t-to w-watch her closely because so many men are a-always after h-her, w-wanting t-to stick a-a hand on and p-pinch h-her behind while m-my head i-is t-turned f-for a-a second, l-looking s-s-somewhere else...

Damn

she looks cute here

I-I f-feel v-very s-sorry f-for h-her b-because sh-she r-really d-deserves t-t-to have a-a real alpha m-man... I-I know I-I am p-preventing h-her f-from this... I-I a-apologize t-to all the alpha m-men f-for h-holding her b-back l-like this...

who?

extremely cute

I cum for Katy almost every day.
She is my waifu.

A-A r-real m-man w-would kn-know exactly h-how t-to treat h-her b-but I-I'm a-afraid I-I'm t-too much of a manlet t-to d-do this p-properly...

Stacey Solomon

She d-deserves t-to b-be s-satisfied b-by a-a p-proper m-man... I-It's k-kind o-of a-a crime sh-she i-isn't...

Really? Post more of her

Would you fap to her fighting user?

she looks cuter than ever this season