Best way to meet women online that isn't dating sites?

Best way to meet women online that isn't dating sites?

Used to meet loads of women through tumblr but apparently no one uses it anymore other than fatties and SJWs

Suggestions?

A club or concert.

>a club online

You mean like club penguin?

Insta

Do something productive instead of just mindlessly fucking random sluts

Its impossible to meet women on tinder unless youre a 10/10 with a shitload of money

for what purpose?

I've met a lot of ladies using Facebook chat groups....

Whats a facebook chat group?

Kik if you're a goddamn degenerate scumbag

>implying theres a single real woman on kik

mfw youre not aware theyre all catfish

This is absolutely not true lol. If you can't get a date on tinder you need to seriously reevaluate your life and start taking care of yourself

Concerts, especially emo shit.

Like Pierce The Veil. The first time I went I sat next to some 14 year old who was grabbing my arms and intentionally bumping into me. I was twice her age and thought she must be trying to piss off her parents and it made me so weirded out I left and just hung out where they were selling tshirts and drinks and food. Like, I never went back to my seat

So I was hanging out, considering leaving and these two other girls approached me. One was super skinny, the other was chubby, but they weren't ugly. They started complimenting whatever I had on and we talked and talked and I eventually left with them.

We went to Dennys or IHOP or Wafflehouse, one of those places and to make a long story short, I fucked the skinny girl and we started a long distance relationship for 2 months. When that was over, I did the concert thing again and found another girl. She wasn't as easy as the first, but after 3 months (she was local), we started fucking. She ended up my gf for 4 years.

So far, my success rate at concerts is about 40%. For sex, 40%. For talking to a girl, it's like 99%. The last 6 girls I've fucked, that's how I met them

Not OP, zero Tinder matches for me as well (not hyperbole).

Same for you. Look at your pathetic existence and get it together. Move around a little if u live in a tiny pathetic shit hole. Take a shower and forget the redpill.

My bad i meant to say insta not tinder

Tinder does work but it's nowhere as easy as it used to be

Is it just me or have womens attitudes changed?

I used to literally just put im a dom with a big dick on my profile and would have a date within a week

Now if i put the same thing i dont get a single match

Sounds pretty awesome, do you have to dress as a scene kid? A 30 year old scene kid? Surely you look like a complete freak?

Also people dont listen to emo in the UK unfortunately. I never thought id hear myself say it, but i miss scene kids and the whole emo shit. It was much more fun than all the basic bitches dressing like kim kardashian and listening to Future

Yeah you need to just bend your profile a little then. Just say you have the world's smallest most pathetic dick but you're working it out a lot or something. Normie on tinder. Girls who connect want to fuck if you have a connect when u meet

The problem with tinder is that it's passive. You can't message someone that hasn't messaged you.

The great thing about tumblr was that you could do tricks like messaging your own blog anonymously, then reply publicly to make yourself look super popular. Girls went absolutely nuts for it

That's why it's good. Every nonbot is a verifiable fuck. If a bitch picks your profile from 5000 other chumps, once you're having coffee you might as well be fuckin

hasnt *liked you

Dude i've tried tweaking my profile like 20 times, the results don't change. Though my most honest one seems to work the best.

I'm starting to wonder if because i've been living in the same place for 3 years whether girls keep seeing my profile with a different bio every time as i reset my profile about once every 2 months, so they probably think im crazy or something. That being said i don't tweak it massively or anything, i just mean stuff like making it more serious and adult (im 30), or adding a joke

Nope. Jeans and tshirts. I do recall the first time, they were complimenting me on a new york jets shirt (i.e. not music or emo related at all)

Dude you are clearly a chad, or live in an area of the world with decent women. Here in the uk maybe one out of 10 women replies to a message. Theyre extremely bad conversationalists

Know any other genres of music that might be worth a try? Also how tf do you even speak to them when the music is so loud?

I never message first ever so maybe. I find that rotating my pics out and being slightly more selective helps. Travelling though, whenever I come back home it's like bang bang bang match after match.

Girls who invest long, long periods of time to Tinder are too fat, ugly to get hit on in real life. So the only ones who'd notice are the kinds you want to ignore anyway.

Funny story: I recognized a girl from Tinder in real life. She worked in the dentist office near me. She was fat as fuck, but her profile picture was ALLLLL face. I had a sensible chuckle. When I saw her again, I struck up a conversation, but not for sex, but because she was obviously lonely and I just wanted to make her feel... like a human? Anyway, she was rude and cut me off. So fuck those people

>Travelling though, whenever I come back home it's like bang bang bang match after match.

What do you mean by this? Surely you get more matches whilst travelling than being back at home?

Yeah fuck em

Can we stop talking about tinder now. It's a dead end. There must be another place women hang out. Its annoying you cant search by location on tumblr

You talk during the hour of set up between bands, where the merch is or even after.

Its very hard to avoid finding a girl to talk to if you try. Just don't approach a girl with a guy already. There are plenty by themselves or with girls. The girls by themselves are actually desperate to hang around a decent guy to protect/shield them from the rapists.

In fact, look upstanding and nice and they'll start up a conversation with you. Just don't be on your phone or look busy

Good tips, so any ideas for genres?

I just remembered young women almost exclusively listen to hip hop in the uk. Am i gonna have to tolerate that shit music?