Watcha thinking about, Sup Forums?

Watcha thinking about, Sup Forums?

you

I want to talk about cafe society but I'm surrounded by plebs who only want to say I hate superheroes over and over.

I'm finding ways to cope with being an overweight autistwho spens his saturday nights at Sup Forums

Beating the shit out of people who suffer from mental illness

the coming demographic shift in white countries that will facilitate a slide toward political unrest and war

I'm thinking about whether if I should watch some horror movie that everyone has been telling me to watch for a few years or play Depth. I'm probably going to just browse Sup Forums and watch youtube videos like a fucking stupid retard.

>I'm probably going to just browse Sup Forums and watch youtube videos like a fucking stupid retard.
s-stop it

Thinking about how I got dubs when I said "if dubs, I will get a bf" and I have yet to see anything remotely bf material, lusting after some chicks on /fa/, lusting after some dudes on Sup Forums, shitposting on /x/, waiting for the washer and dryer to be free, gonna make myself dinner soon, watching Ghost Adventures, and gonna do some DIY stuff around the house later.

Need to get a job soon. The neet part of my life is officially coming to a close, kinda sad and depressed about that tbqh pham.

What went wrong?

Everything, have to back to college eventually too. I'll miss being a neet.

same, don't really mind it though, NEET for 4 years is way too long

how old are you? i'm in your boat and i'm 22

spent 4 years doing absolutely nothing

didn't even watch enough kino

god my asshole is so fucking itchy i must have wiped it wrongly or some shit

Thinking about killing myself in a few months, choosing some films to watch tonight.

>killing yourself before the world goes to shit in 10-20 years

20. Was a neet for two years and senior year was fucking easy, so it feels like 3 years of doing nothing. Gonna miss shitposting on comfy rainy nights while listening to music, i really am. Now I'm going to have to work my ass off because my parents aren't paying for my college, I went for two months before dropping out last time. I did watch a lot of kino though.

planned to watch at least a couple movies today, or marathon the human condition. but I woke up a little early and procrastinated and now I'm sleepy as fuck so Im' hating myself
>I'm surrounded by plebs who only want to say I hate superheroes over and over.
familiar feel

Bump for discussion

How inaccurate the patriot was

>Watcha thinking about, Sup Forums?

Got drunk and embarrassed myself in front of a couple of co-workers Friday night. Not looking forward to work on Monday. Planning on quitting anyway so whatever.

Thinking about that feel when no catboy bf.

I know things are gonna get worse, but I already live in a shithole (3rd world country). So I'm just gonna consume all the media that haven't seen, listened or read yet and then I'm out.

How I spent by birthday shitposting.

Tell me what you did, please. I will no doubt make the same mistake soon.