You have a minute to explain why you do not live in Russia. Waiting for your excuses, burgers

You have a minute to explain why you do not live in Russia. Waiting for your excuses, burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-m3Uj4QGKzI
liveleak.com/view?i=04f_1319807570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Russians are faggots.

Also Russians are drunken faggots.

Because i live there. And i wish i wasnt.

Suka bliad poshel nahui

4to ti znaeh' o Rossii? Ny tupie.

because I'm a faggot and Russians stone faggots

Because I don't have the balls to leave my wife and job behind.

Medved. Vodka. Balalaika

But I do live in Russia.

Anekdoty znaeh'?

Tolko pro povara

Vilkoy v glaz, chi v zhepu raz?

Because Lenin decided it was time to hunt the pro-tsarists and my family had to flee. If they had known their offspring would live in a beautiful city full of niggers and ackbars, they probably wouldve chosen the firing squad.

because I live in Hungary. Which is like Russia. Only better.

the nicest parts of Russia are worse than any ghettos in the western world.

Slyhay noviy.
Idet medved' po lesy, vidit - mashina gorit. Sel v (inside) neyo i sgorel (fire).

Been in Budapest and Balaton. Can confirm. Your women are smoking too.

We have more vodka tha you. Vodka the best

ya ne novyi ya oldfag togo samogo. v 2009 gody na bordah

just lucky i guess

Ne vresh'?

I don't speak Russian.

Blya, budu, s 2009 siju na bordax

Google translate, idiot.

da ya by tebe postcount pokazal by no 4e to on ne rabotaen. Navernoe iz za brauzera. Ya v 2009 na tom samom oh kak nagibal pravda zolotoe vremy bylo v 2010 ne to 4to nynesnie raki

Ny tupoy!

Ne, nu togda voprosov net.

Shriveled cock

Russian gays more brutal than your heterosexual scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=-m3Uj4QGKzI

I am english but I still would think more than twice to live in Russia...

liveleak.com/view?i=04f_1319807570

When nabeg?

Tы тpeд вooбщe пocмoтpeть нe мoжeшь?

Hui znaet, tred poterla mocha.

Eбyчaя мoчa.

пoтoмy чтo мoзгa хвaтaeт нe coвaтьcя в этy клoaкy , и нe жить , a выживaть

This man terrifies me so.

Russia doesn't have a central bank. I mean it does, but it doesn't. I will explain.
A central bank has the prerogative of issuing currency, so that the amount of currency in the economy fluctuates. This fluctuation is needed, for example, to provide welfare to the poor by simply issuing money, without going through the hassle of directly taxing the rich. Since inflation is an indirect tax, through the manufacture of money, the rich will lose value in favor of the poor, but this system is more civilized than good old following the rich around and threatening them at gun point.
There are lots of conspiracy theories involving the concept of central banking, most notably that the kikes invented the central bank and more specifically created the American central bank that is The Federal Reserve System to transfer wealth and the right to financial security from whites to niggers, which is probably true, but the overall scope of any central bank is to liquidize the economy by turning it from solid to liquid so that it is much easily manageable by the government, by the banks and by the corporations.
This is why conservatives hate the central bank. They hate the kikes because of religion, they hate niggers because of racial and familial tribalism, they hate the government because it's too slow and big to handle, they hate banking and math because it's autistic, and so on and so forth.

Now, Russia doesn't necessarily hate the Jews, so they too have the formal establishment of a central bank. But the bank is run by a stupid woman and it's designed to work slowly. This way, the economy is solid. The advantage of a solid economy is that it can't be easily destroyed or bought by foreigners. The disadvantages are many. In Russia, if you're some wealthy peasant, even if you're stupid, it's hard to lose your land and wealth. But if you're poor, you will stay dirt poor no matter how smart you are and your only chance is to get a government job that pays you liquid money. Lines are long in Russian supermarkets because, hey, liquid cash is hard to get. The economy moves slowly, people are often dirty and uneducated because they don't have fast liquidity to buy housing and education, and Russia generally suffers from a lack of financial mobility that is characteristic of a society where people make too few financial transactions with each other.
Of course, there are advantages. Consumerism is alien to Russia, as people are coerced by the system to invest in things that last. There's more work ethic, as people value work more than the financial price of work. The few jobs that exist are less stressful, as people don't think about money if they don't have to chase the inflation.

fucking russia mocha. Guys russian mocha the worst in the world

Shithole.

>Consumerism is alien to Russia, as people are coerced by the system to invest in things that last
That's the dumbest thing I've heard today.

Gee, I've never heard of that Russian obesity epidemic you speak of.

Rossiya — svyashchennaya nasha derzhava, Rossiya — lyubimaya nasha strana.
Moguchaya volya, velikaya slava —
Tvoyo dostoyan'ye na vse vremena!

я yжe жил тaм. в мocквe быть тoчным. мнe пoнpaвилacь нo я хoть нe пpeдcтaвляль кaк cтaть дeлaть дocтaтaчнo дeнги. нo oбpaтнo в aмepикe этo coвceм лeгчee a нaвepнoe я вaзвpaшycь, ecли тoлькo пyтeшecтвoвaть.

кaк дeлaть дocтaтaчнo дeнги*

bump