That's a cute outfit...

>That's a cute outfit. Did your faggot ass husband buy it for you as a reward for letting him fill your AIDS infested shithole with niggercum?

How did Raimi get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11199923/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a different time

It was a different time.

That scene was filmed before 9/11. They'd never get away with it after 9/11

BONESAW IS READEEEE

If he took the mask off, would he die?

Nice try OP but I see what you did there. He never said anything about niggercum. It was left open to the audience's interpretation what kind of cum filled his AIDS infested shithole.

Someone only watched the director's cut and not the special edition director's cut in which all the types of cum mentioned were specifically attributed to their racial origin.

what surprised me the most about the special edition director's cut was the 20 minute long gang rape scene of MJ by those random guys in the alley before Peter saves her

I mean I guess it's good that it was cut for the theatrical release, I'm just not sure why Raimi chose to film it at all.

YOU GOT THREEEEE MINUTES

>BONESAW IS RREEAADEEE FOR THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE JEWISH QUESTION

A better time

It would be extremely painful...

For Aunt May... or MJ. Whichever one the baddie at the time decides to kidnap.

that scene was totally improv

Ramie just let the camera keep on rolling

ITT: forced memes and circlejerk

head back to plebbit

kek

kek

kek

kek

>that scene when Peter lowered himself upside down over Mary Jane and she let him deepthroat her

Does Raimi have an oral fixation????

samefag on mobile

kek! No clue man!

????

>Aunt may praying
>Goblin busts into her house through the roof, erect cock in hand
>Proceeds to hover it around her mouth as she keeps it wide open out of fear
>"FINISH IT!" he says

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's got some oral thing going on.

kek

kek

kek

STOP SAYING KEK WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS NOT REDDIT

kek

kek, Rami was always a big redpill advocate. I think he has connections in the MPAA

Who cares?

kek!

Raimi and McGuire shitposting, ignore it.

CUM ON MY FACE BROTHER

kek

kek

kek! @#74215657

Did anyone else quote this movie with their friends? Almost any fucking line?

I still fucking do.

A word to the not-so-wise about your little girlfriend: Do what you need to with her than broom her fast!

kek

lmao

Whoops I meant @74215657

Fuck off with this stupid meme

kek

kek.

(WOOOHOOOO)

kek

Toppest kek, Rami did it again.

>Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody's a lying faggot who needs to be next in line for the gas chambers.

kek

Can you stop?

kek

kek

>Join me! Imagine what we could accomplish together... what we could create. Or we could destroy! Cause the deaths of countless niggers and muslims... And take our city back! Our country back!

What the fuck, how did this make it to the theatrical cut?

kek!!!

kekk

Stop

That part was actually pure adlibbing on Randy Savage's part. Raimi was a huge fan of the wrestler and told him to go wild and act like he actually would in the ring.

This. The reason it was in the directors cut and not the theatrical was that the theatrical version cut out the romantic subplot between Peter and Robbie Robertson, the black guy who works at the Daily Bugle. With that no longer in the film, the bit about niggercum didn't make a whole lot of sense.

That romance was actually surprisingly tender and sweet. When they were about to make love and then Robbie confesses that as a black man, AIDS is built into his DNA, causing Peter to give the now classic line "I don't care, I want you to share everything with me. Everything".

It's just too bad that people miss that and instead choose to focus on how raw it was. The end of that scene, where the camera slowly zooms in on the ring of cum on Peter's gaping asshole, and then transitions to his watery eyes is just PURE KINO.

strawpoll.me/11199923/

Vote here.