>Fuck her in my office, raw
>Cum multiple times on tits, face, pussy
>Next day, itchy dick
>Go see docter, Chlamidya
>My wife doesn't know

My dick feels cold often

Help pleb

boy

I'm a very average middle aged guy, married with 3 kids.

I've watched Craigslist mw4m section for years, dreaming of watching a couple have sex but without any hint of success.

Until last week. After a lot of emailing back and forth I found myself in the mansion of some doctor with his hot-as-hell wife riding my face as he blew me (yeah I'm bi).

We did every conceivable MMF act and we all want it to become a regular thing.

Nice one.
Does your wife know?

My ex just got posted to tumblr because I was drunk one night .. now I'm trying to get it removed ... I guess part of me doesn't feel bad though

>Be me 17
>Always carry a knife
>I live in bad neighbourhood
>Walking down streat
>See cop walking towards me
>Freak out
>I dont want to go to prison
>Stab myself
>Turns out it was a guy in fancy dress

I was drunk and walking home alone one night. On the journey met a random guy. We were getting along well kept each other company. Sat down at a bus stop and before I knew it we were kissing.

No thought went into this at all, one minute sitting there, next we were sucking each others faces. Getting real heated we took this shit into the privacy of school grounds. Went full on hard out which each other. I'd never done anything gay ever, but was surprised at how easy this was. Had no guilt, enjoyed it heaps. Probably because he was a stranger and didn't seem homo either. Never gonna tell my friends obviously.

Gonna need some proof of this one, tumblr link?

Beastiality secrets!!!!!

I frotted my dog once

I've raped two women.

>>Be me, be 13. Uncles dog is running around in orchard while im hunting robins with my pelet gun. Hot summer day, relaxing in tall grass. Dog comes over, licks himself and tip of red rocket pokes out. Cant break eye contact... Continue?

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Nah

I love my wife, but I still fuck hookers from time to time. I don't even enjoy fucking hookers, it's just like I have to do it from time to time to remind myself that I don't enjoy it. Also, I'm curious to see and play with their pussies.

Aww ok

Don't come in here beccause people stopped posting in your thread faggot

Of course continue... Who are we to judge

greentext that shit

>I have to do it to remind myself I don't enjoy it

Well if no interest not going to continue. Alot to type out on my phone

I have resented my brother since we were kids and, I have fucked all of his girlfriends while he was with them out of spite. Every single one, even the fat one and, one of them is his current wife.
I also have proof in pics and one day I hope he dies first so I can show him the pics on his death bed. Or I'll wait until he has kids with this bitch to ruin his marrige.

I want to murder people constantly. It's so taxing not killing.

Two more weeks kiddo

Why the hate?

Why two weeks

I want to MMF my gf so badly...
Every week end we get drunk with my best friend , playing game and shit. Just to tease us she started wearing lingerie! She definitely love the attention. She used to be all vanilla but I have hope to turn her into a slutty fuck machine! Can't wait for her to feel comfortable enough to let her fuck her both!

>Or I'll wait until he has kids with this bitch to ruin his marrige.
Sounds like a good plan.

Is there some food you don't enjoy that everyone else enjoys? Let's use a Big Mac as an example. You see other people enjoying Big Macs and think, "It'd be nice to try a Big Mac." You know last time you tried a Big Mac a year ago you didn't enjoy it, or the time before that. But you still walk into Maccas, buy a big Mac, and eat it. You don't enjoy it this time either. Hookers and me are like that.

Lets see...
My moms car fongered me in the back of her friend. Afterwards i showered with a 9 year old but dindu nuffin. This caused me to cheat on my military husband and now im ascared hes gonna kill me. For some reason i love to expose my friend's bitch milf wife so i let the neighbor kid jack off watching my girl being nude. Then i talked 3 exes into letting a dog lick their vag. Afterwards i started to cum into my sisters toiletries and food. Then me and my girl let my 2 young nephews whos parents are super christians watch us do dirty shit. That got me all worked up so i decided to have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. Did i forget anything?

Elaborate?

Find it in your heart to forgive me Sandor. Don't let our flame burn out ;)

deny everything, claim you got it from a toilet seat

One week here

Proof that spontaneous homosexuality is a real thing

I let a college guy suck my dick after he said he was curious and didn't do shit to him after, just came and I was done.

>Be in highschool
>Took girlfriend to a battle of the bands shit after school
>Getting late
>Step outside for a smoke
>After a while some grill starts walking towards me on her phone
>Short, skinny, skirt, boots, bob cut, my type of woman
>Realize she's on the phone and arguing
>Watch her walk to a car adjacent to mine, hear her sobbing
>She tries the door but it's locked
>Watch her throw her phone and pop a squat next to the car and place her head in her hands to cry
>Show time
>Pull on my hoody and walk up behind her
>Pushed her hard face first into the gravel
>Get on my knees behind her and pin her face to the ground before she got the chance to look back
>Flip her skirt up and see teenage ass wearing a thong
>Fucking diamonds
>Bust out wallet condom because I was a dumb kid
>Wrap my shit up and just slam it home into her
>Fuck her hard for what felt like forever, probably only about 5 minutes before I filled the condom
>Grab her by the hair and drag her to the edge of the parking lot and rolled her into the drainage ditch
>Go inside, flush the evidence, go back to dancing with girlfriend

It was pretty cash, second time wasa co worker at her second job.

One week? Till? Let me in on the info

I've fapped fantasizing about my 10yr old nephew. The kicker is that my brother wants me to live with him

I've been planning a murder for over eight years.

47 replies incoming

i slept with my teacher when i was 14. he was 32. ama

>tfw the dead zombified mountain is azor ahai and the second dragon rider

You gay?

well, my whole life I have been living with my mom who is probably one of the hottest milfs out there. also quite young. she's 37 and I'm 19.

cause of that I grew to like the constant comments on her from my friends and hearing how they would use her. that also gave me the wish of someone actually doing it. a few months ago I found out that one of my best friends fucks like a pro and has a really big dick (he showed us some of his vids) and I wanted him to do the job. it took me a long and uncomfortable negotiation with her to get it to happen. but I knew she is a big cock slut and that she always liked my friend more than most other guys I hang out with.

they aren't dating, but he uses her quite often

living with gf and sister, always had tension with sister, smoking in basement with sister while gf is sleeping, talking about sex, make a move, start touching her leg, touch her face and chest, she starts breathing heavy, doesnt resist, rub her pussy over her leggings, we decide to not go further, is conplicated, hug and kiss her on the lips goodnight, go to bed, never talked about it since

no, im a rare online female

Ok. How did you pull it off? Seduce him? Location? How many times?

No

Till he goes back to school

Those are uncommon, green text it

Oh. I was hoping you were going to say some end of the world shit. Alot of hype over sept 23

Quiet beaner

Been having an affair with my mother in law for the last 7 years.

I dont know man. Its nothing that I think about and, I dont talk about feels. Im a pretty closed, cold, fake person. The only thing I know is that I hate him.
We once got into a very heated fight. I could killed him with his own knife that he pulled out (he collects knives) but, in that heat of the moment I thought that that I was surely going to go to prison if I killed him and, I didnt want to off myself so... decided it wasnt worth it. But, I really wanted to kill him. I think he wants to kill me too.

Fag that feeds the troll

I'm only planning on staying with my current GF until I find someone else. I have no long term plans for us staying together.

Sounds like a fed up family relationship. My bro and i dont talk after he got into drugs and stuff. Id hate to get on your bad side lol, disagree over whats the best consol and you fuck my wife, daughter and dog. It seems like you let it eat at you and consume you for the ammount of involvement youve done. Cant you move on and just drop the shit brother from your life?

I never would have thought that was a thing. We didn't fuck I could never do that, that's too gross for me. But it was still a pretty intense experience. Having sex with a chick is my preference, they have curves are smaller, pretty and smell nice. But being with this guy was something else. It was a cross between a work out and wrestling. I was exhausted from it. Wouldnt ever seek it out again, but if I was single and opportunity arose and he wasn't a faggy fag I'd go there.

I've been fucking a co-worker of mine for a while now. Love it when the wife comes in and talks to her. I've never cheated on someone before but I'll be damned if that 5'6 100 pound pussy isn't the greatest I've had.

Also how are you fake annon? If you identify it as an issue, if you think itis one that is. Then why not change?

I've been fucking a co-worker of mine for a while now. Love it when the wife comes in and talks to her. I've never cheated on someone before but I'll be damned if that 5'4 100 pound pussy isn't the greatest I've had.

Well here goes nothing, I miss my ex. She was cheating on some other guy with me and went back to that guy in the end. Was she was mine? I don't know. This left me pretty broken. Wat do?

I do not have secrets

I'm a pervert

>My sister's get scared during thunderstorms. I'm in only pajama bottoms one sister sleeps in only panties the other one in a night shirt. They both wrapped themselves around me with their legs around mine holding on to me with every thunderstrike they hold on tighter it's like they're humping my legs.

Nice man.

She shit on you. Dont let or accept shit into your life. Will only cause you pain. Move on, whenever you think about her try to mix it with angry thoughts or memories and correlate the two.

Mistake of just retarded fake NIGGER?

You also started the failed nikki sixxx meme, and you are the original secrets poster but you stopped creating these threads 2 years ago.

me and my twin sister fool around all the time. been going on since we were 17, she's married and I have a gf of 3 years, but we still fuck eachothers brains out whenever we see eachother, which isnt very often because we live in different cities. we never do vaginal (sometimes i will use toys on her) but we always do oral & anal, as well as indulging each other's kinks. neither of us have ever told anyone

I think that about covers it.

You guys decent looking or uggos doing uggo sex

Thanks brother, I was thinking something along these lines but I didn't know if it was the right thing. The sex was nice though)))))

I finally met a woman that gets me as much as I get her, so much so that if things continue to go well, I will likely ask her to marry me.

However, she's a single mom with an eight year old, meaning I basically have to pitch out all my plans for world travel for a while, maybe forever. On a lesser yet still important note, I love big tits and she's only a B cup. My last ex was a FF. She's aware of these things and she realizes what I'm technically giving up to be with her, and she compensates with blowjobs and pussy on command. Plus we connect on a personal level, which is rare for me.

If I could honestly ask for her to put her life on hold for me while I got the travel bug out of my system at least, I would. I never would because that's horribly unfair to her. I just don't want to be ten years down the road and resent the fuck out of her for it.

>tl;dr i'm bitching about my gf as if Sup Forums gives a shit

>throwing your life away for some single mom

Was she wet user? Did she also cum?

Yeah and for your life youll have fantasies of her. But know she betrayed you, and if you were ever together again will betray you. Whoever shes with she will eventually betray. Find yourself soneone worthy of your loyalty

I'm 5'11 180lbs and she's 5'7 120lbs, she's a blonde and I have light brown hair, both in pretty decent shape

Throwing your life away for a woman? That is not going to end well.

26yo In a 4 year old relationship that has a potential future with kids etc, but a bit low on the sexy-time side, wich kills me inside.

Mer a girl at a party , cant stop thinking about her. She Made loaaads of moves, but i blew her off.
Idk, gf is awesome in every way and i love her, but this chick wont get out of my head.

>make a clean break
>plunge yourself and/or mind into other activities, work, etc.
>if you're not there already, get to the gym

If she was cheating on you, she's not worth it. Concern yourself with bettering you, not worrying about her obvious lack of morals and compassion for you.

Sorry user!
Try again!

Dude, single mom. Biggest red flag of them all. She's just going to trap you. Fine to enjoy her company, but never give her leverage over you via marriage.

Im not old but, the choices I have made havent let me in a position in which I can just leave this house and get away from him (and my aunt too). Very miserable living with them, like parasites.
That is the only solution though, you are right. Its just going to have to be in time.
About the fake person that I am is just how I am man. How I've always been. Cant fix that.

Nah man. Communication. You can easily propose the idea of a relationship however you still travel and have freedom. Having had a child i bet she will understand. Cant hurt to ask buddy

the best part is that she gets off on knowing that she is fucking me as well as her daughter....always asking about how she is in bed. kinky pastor's wife lol

That's what I thought, she will cheat again))))) I don't see it working out. I mean I was willing to give up so much for her)) feel pretty stupid lol.

> be me, 36
> married for 5 years, 2 kids
> catholic wife
> bored, want to try something new
> start meeting and fucking younger girls for money
> mostly shitty experience
> meet a true nympho
> sex is just out of this world!
> fuck her almost daily, sometimes 5x a day
> she has some mental issues, a mild schizophrenia, anxiety, etc...
> want to dump her, but sex is too good
> started to record our fuck sessions
> after a hot love-making she asked my phone to look at videos and pictures
> I went to bathroom
> when I come back, she has sent ~10 explicit pics of both of us fucking from my phone to my wife
> she also wrote some shit
> I'm fucked! don't want to divorce
> throw her out
> go home, ask for forgiveness
> wife is in shock, never suspected anything
> promise to not do this again
> few days later secretly put some MDMA into her drink (she doesn't know I do drugs sometimes)
> that night she forgave me everything, said that she has fallen in love with me all over again, much more than before
> we fucked like crazy
> WIN!

Not bad. Sounds pretty cool to have that. You won life lottery.

I think I'll have to make changes. I mean I have enough problems as it is)))

Resistance was a minimal after a minute so maybe she was? No idea about the second part. Never heard about it again.

My girlfriend isn't normal. She told me she wants a babby boy someday so she can play with his dick. I stay it her becouse she's the only girl that puts up with my disability.

Love my girlfriend but like this girl whos quite attractive keep talking to me, we vibed pretty well but i told her i was taken.

Ive suppressed the thoughts because i honestly love my girlfriend but it keeps coming up? I feel guilty what do