I put cooking oil in my engine 10 years ago and I've not had an oil leak to this day...

I put cooking oil in my engine 10 years ago and I've not had an oil leak to this day, despite never even replacing the filter. That's right - the oil in my car is 10 years old.

Convince me that motor oil isn't a scam to make us buy more cars.
>Protip; you can't.

If you think I'm trolling:
youtube.com/watch?v=7LkEmTYE2DA

Other urls found in this thread:

beta-static.fishersci.com/content/dam/fishersci/en_US/documents/programs/education/regulatory-documents/sds/chemicals/chemicals-v/S25622.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As both a former cook and mechanic - you're and the YT poster are full of shit.
The ignition temp of cooking oil is much lower than that of motor oil, and the engine exceeds it by more than double.
It would burn off leaving parts unlubricated.

/thread

You're retarded
/thread

This, op is a retard.

Niggers this stupid deserve to pay for engine repairs

Not rice bran oil.

OP don't listen to them I can confirm it works! The only downside is fixing your engine afterwards.

As long as you don't care how fucked your engine gets, you'll never have an oil leak and your engine will still run (poorly) for decades.

This guys argument for vegetable oil being better because it more pure is about as sound saying organic food is more healthy then GMO

No

Can confirm this works. Dishwashing liquid is also fine. Also put salt water in your radiator. Friction modifiers are for pussies.

I know nothing about engine's but i am not stupid enough to poor cooking oil into a car. I doubt the cooking oil will provide any of the needed lubrication of the engine

Freezing point - 22-32C
Flash point - 113C

Hahahahahahahaaaaa

Sauce below
beta-static.fishersci.com/content/dam/fishersci/en_US/documents/programs/education/regulatory-documents/sds/chemicals/chemicals-v/S25622.pdf

It does automatically plug leaks though.

Sugar in your fuel tank makes your car smell like candy.

Water in your diesel tank cleans your engine when it evaporates inside it.

Not even trolling.

This.

OP should try sugar instead of oil next. post results here.

what about avocado oil?

I'll take "Things that Never Happened" for $600, Alex.

What is the flash point when mixed with motor oil though?