Once you get past all the hype, it's pretty obvious who the best QB in the NFL right now is

Once you get past all the hype, it's pretty obvious who the best QB in the NFL right now is.

delet this

Ask Drew Brees if he'd rather be statistically best or have 4 more Super Bowl rings for New Orleans, fuckin clown ass OP

Who dat

If Drew had a team like the Patriots around him he would have both.

I'm not asking what he wants, I'm telling you what happened. Measuring who's better on ring count when ring count comes down to how good two very large independent forces (offensive line and defensive line) are is just about the most causal way of looking at the game.

Also, Brees stayed with New Orleans for over a decade. If he really wanted to negotiate a trade to chase championships he probably could have.

Franchise QB for the New Orleans Saints.

In 1-2 seasons he'll be the new all time passing yard record holder.

Dome babby please go

Yes, I know.

Who dat is a fan chant for the New Orleans Saints.

System Babby is more crutch than dome babby

24 patriots members?

Brees is inconsistent. He's had several bad stretches, including a 2 game streak of throwing 3 interceptions and 0 touchdowns each game. When's the last time Brady had anything close to that bad?

Ask Drew Brees if he's better than Brady. He'll straight up tell you no.

If Brees was on the Pats he'd have 8 rings right now.

>hes had several bad stretches

And still has higher completion percentage every season than Brady

Brees inconsistanies lately are because the management traded away his receiving core and offencive line for overrated defencive players.

Ask Brady if hes better than Brees and he'll straight up tell you no.

Thats just how pro atheltes are.

>I-it's not Brees' fault!!!

His completion percentage is skewed because he never gets to the post season to face good teams, just stat pads against the NFCS in the Domeb Owl every year while coming up short when it really matter.

Rings are the only metric that matters.

I'm not asking him I'm asking the numbers.

>Le lose outside my dome man

Otto Graham is the greatest of all time still then

Passing percentage in the season is different stat then passing percentage in the playoffs.

And Brady plays in a division with Miami, New York and Buffalo. Dont talk about not playing good teams

What did he mean by this?

assuming he plays for brady's pay. he's a big part of new orlean's cap problem

> Last play of the game
> 15 pts down

Who cares

>he had to find a last minute hail mary to find a flaw in brees' game

"Who is le best QB" has to be the most casual NFL topic