IT

Who else hyped? Finally we'll have a proper adaptation of the book and not the shitty Tim Curry version.

also inb4 sewer sex scene. Literally no one cares

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDKFxecgHMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's really only one reason to see this movie.

We all know the child actors will still be bad, I'm more curious to see who they get for the adults.

Seeing Froggo on a big screen is enough to bait into going to a cinema. I grew to like IT cast too, and the books is interesting enough, so yeah. I'm hyped.

I want this meme to end.

What I'm wondering is what the drider form will look like.

Like a spider

It's not a meme, what are you talking about?

>also inb4 sewer sex scene
I agree. It's obnoxious how much its talked about when you've got shit like Patrick, Beverly's dad, and the leper.

Who fucking cares when it's SET in 2019 and directed, written, and produced by hacks?

I'm 23 and have a similar hairline. Should I be pennywise for Halloween?

gives you an excuse to act like a total fucking lunatic. go for it. goad a fuck up into su*c*de.

Patrick has the really fucked up scenes.

I would really love it if one of you wonderful humans would find the IT REDUX (or something like that I can't remember the name) video edited like in the 90's of IT. probably top ten funniest video I have ever seen, but I can't find it anywhere.

Contemplate suicide.

>Finally we'll have a proper adaptation of the book and not the shitty Tim Curry version.
1990 version was actually pretty faithful, famwise gamgee. They just couldn't depict the metaphysical shit to the degree it required.

You really want it set in the past again? Overdone at this point. Kids are more fucked up now and easier to prey on anyways.

It's just gonna be another shitty hollywood horror movie. They trashed a component director with a vision and replaced him with a hack.

That's like saying a werewolf will look like a wolf

Sometimes werewolves turn into wolves instead of a wolf/human hybrid though.

What component was the director?

>Sometimes werewolves turn into wolves instead of a werewolf though.

???

Anyways, It already has his human form, so that's clearly his base form. He wasn't infected with the curse of human, but of spider, so he becomes a werespider, aka a drider.

Lol, my bad, meant to say competent.

>Giant Spider

Tim Curry was so good as Pennywise, though. Wasn't there some orgy or something in the book? WTF XD

Like, they just turn into a wolf. They look like my moms wolf instead of a monster.

>sewer sex scene

Literally what?

>Bev looks more like a boy than Finn does
great casting

HAHAHAHHAHA youtube.com/watch?v=DDKFxecgHMw

Fat kid looks too fat. The one in the original was perfect.

I want to see pics of the bullies.

>Calls one by their character and the other by the actor's name that only pedophiles know
No bias here I'm sure, you fucking assbandit.

He's supposed to be super fat. The old kid was just big.

kek

>Species: Trans-dimensional ancient demonic entity
fucking CIS-dimensional bigots

It is really annoying how IT threads are 80%

>stranger pedophiles
>sex scene
>drider posting

All the boys in the group have sex with the girl. Fat kid has a big penis and actually ejaculates. It's like a whole chapter.

It's not, it's like 2 pages.

Given how dense it was it felt like a chapter

Maybe we should go through the book again so we have the memory to make these threads great.

>Calls one by their character and the other by the actor's name that only pedophiles know
>actor's name that only pedophiles know
>literally demonstrated that you know his name in the very same post that you said only pedos no his name

still finished

I demonstrated that I know the story of IT whatsoever. Finn isn't a character. You pedophiles are getting dumber and dumber.

He knows the character name, he knows you called him something different. Ergo, he was able to deduce that it was the actor's name.

You literally said only pedophiles know Finn's name while simultaneously demonstrating you know his name. It's not fucking hard, you literal autist.

Not the same user, spergo.

You were proven wrong logically. Just give it up and go back to your stranger things jerk off threads.

>only pedophiles know Finn
Only pedophiles know his name. When you fuckers throw up his personal info in every thread, us normal people can use context clues. I don't here see denying that you want to fuck a 13 year old boy.

Drider or kiddy orgy, which meme do you choose? Which do you want in the film?

>I demonstrated that I know the story of IT whatsoever.
The fact that this isn't even a coherent sentence makes this...
>You pedophiles are getting dumber and dumber.
fucking hilarious.

what did he mean by this?

really, why would a spider be our ultimate form of comprehension?

its set in the 80s for the kids part actually

When the spider cums lights and is made of inky shadow or some shit? Maybe.

Well, only one of those options is actually a part of the story, so I don't really know if they both constitute a 'meme'

IT takes the form of things you are afraid of
Kids are afraid of spiders
Thus IT is a spider.

My mistake.
It was from her perspective wasn't it? That's how I remember chapters being seperated.

what tv show is this?

Some chapters are POV, not all of them. That scene is from her POV though.

I genuinely have no idea which part you mean because both of them were in the story

it's gonna be not great

I can tell Henry being an internet bully will play a major role when he's committed as an adult.

They're doing it where the kids are all in the first movie and the adults are all in the second movie. It's gonna suck dicks.

Jessica Chastain will be adult Beverly. Screenshot this.

im just glad were getting the paul bunyan statue

No, you said something fucking stupid and got called out on it, and now you are doing mental gymnastics to try to justify it. If you are honestly making the assertion that only a pedophile could possibly be aware of the name of the lead actor from the most memetic show on television, who has been doing TV spots for weeks, and whose name has been spammed on this very board IN THESE FUCKING THREADS, you literally may be suffering from actual mental retardation. It is a balls fucking stupid point to try to make.

It won't come to life mark my words. And if it does it's not gonna say anything hilarious like "I'm gonna EAT you the FUCK UP".

oh i see, well then the first movie with the kids is going to be good while the second adult movie is going to be complete shit until the end since the adult parts are way less interesting.

the only way i could see the adult movie being good is if they add in all of mike's history scenes like the bradley gang

It's been said over and over in many different threads that most people who post Froggo don't see him as a sexual object. They feel connection with him, usually due to not having a younger brother themselves, and since Finn is a nice, interesting and smart kid, it's easy to like him and get involved emotionally, as you sometimes do when it comes to celebs/actors.

However there is no point in saying these things, because actual closeted pedos like yourself can't comprehend such notions. To you liking a young person is equal to wanting to fuck said person, and no matter how reasonably I might try to convince you, you will yell that I'm a pedo in denial anyway.

There are of course legit pedos in Froggo threads, it's inevitable; they are in got threads or walking threads too. But the majority of people here likes Millie or Froggo in I-wish-you-were-my-younger-sibling/child/friend way.

"I'm not the pedophile stalking these child actors, you book fans are the real pedophiles!!!!"

Riiiiight.

Do you think he'll get a handjob and then bj offer from his lackey in this version?

Very much this.

idk man it all seems like shady biz

that seems simple enough

I really should read the book, it caught my attention.

You should really consider the audiobook narrated by Steven Weber. It's the only audiobook performance that's impressed me. It's a treat just to hear him go all out for Pennywise. No movie will ever allow racism to be that hilarious.

lmao sounds pretty good, I'll get to it user, thanks

>you book fans are the real pedophiles

I never said that the real book fans are pedophiles. I'm talking about people like you who go flaseflagging whatever thread or post because it mentions an actor who plays in the film/series who happens to be 13. See, when I post Froggo's vine, I do it because I think it's funny creative. You are the one who sees erotic context were it doesn't occur. Why? Why do you immediately connect children with sex?

Where the fuck are the long flowing january embers?

>Why do you immediately connect obsessing over a child actor and saying I have a strong emotional connection to him with sex?

Gee I have no idea.

Because you're a projecting chomo?

Why does Sup Forums keep trying to cast her in everything? Is she the new Idris Elba? Also, they probably can't afford her.

It's just 1 or 2 people. They love to spam a specific type of haggard spoilt milk into every other thread. Just like the pedophiles are only a few people. They spam bribri and froggo.

You must be trolling. Strong emotional connection doesn't equal sexual desire, user. I have strong emotional connection with my grandmother and my lizard; I don't want to fuck neither of them...

As for obsessing, it's not nearly as intensive as you make it to be. It all boils down to following an actor/celeb you like on social media, and sometimes discussing his/her antics on the bavarian tapdancing imageboard.

>It all boils down to following an actor/celeb you like on social media
People who do this are very outspoken about having a crush or mancrush on the actors related. It's obvious you know this though.

Fuck off pedo fuck. There's no fucking reason for guys in their 20's+ to want to obsess over these kids. it's fucking sick. Adult men don't long for a child version of a little brother they never had, just more pedo justification bullshit..

Can I have the drider shitposters back in exchange for the pedos? At least those arguments were funny sometimes.

>People who do this are very outspoken about having a crush or mancrush
> or mancrush
You mean a non-sexual infatuation? Were you trying to refute you're own argument or do you just not know what that term means?

>You mean a non-sexual infatuation?
Nope it's pretty sexual. Like how straight men fawn over Bruce Campbell and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. It's not right to have that same "admiration" for a kid. Especially a kid that doesn't play Mr. Charismatic Badass. Unless you're a fat teenage girl you need to off yourself.

Kill yourself faggot

Drider posting requires someone trying to argue it's a spider, otherwise it's left uncontested as the fact it is. Pedos just circlejerk each other.

hope not. that part was just uncomfortable. i thought bowers was a big lad?

Butch is the big lad. Henry is just the crazy prick packleader. And of course Patrick is the total fucking degenerate.

I finished that exact one a few days ago. The pennywise banter was indeed top notch

This is the only pedo fuck thread left up right now.

looks like the pedo got banned and all his history pruned
etc

oh alright. Patrick was crazy as fuck with the whole baby brother incident and town pets. I hope he gets fucked up by those giant mosquito things in the new film

>It's not right to have that same "admiration" for a kid.
Why. Actually explain to me why.

Mods have been doing this a lot lately, I'll be in a normal ass thread and half the posts are just [Deleted] out of nowhere, no "your mother will die in her sleep" image or anything. Really goes to show how much of the board is just ban-evading pedos and Blacked posters.

MODS ARE GODS

>Finally we'll have a proper adaptation of the book
What makes you think it will be good? When was the last good movie Hollywood put out? 10 years ago? And before that? Another 10? Please.

The girl with the dragon tattoo

I hope it's good but its probably gonna suck .