Hey guys I think I'm trans, should I kill myself? honestly

hey guys I think I'm trans, should I kill myself? honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=04f_1319807570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

yep

fag

Flip a coin

if these posts are not samefags i rly rly like this threa

First post yourself.

you're not trans, you're just angsty. stay off the hormone meds, stay away from social media for awhile, and maybe get legit psychological treatment for depression. do not revisit the "am I trans or not" issue until you're out of college and have had some real life under your belt.

too many impressionable youngsters getting brainwashed by a tidal wave of delusion-feeding yes-men on the internet offering them emotional validation in exchange for identifying yourself as one of their pet causes. don't get caught up in that shit.

In all honesty, suicide is not the answer 99.99 % of the time, since it's a permanent answer to a temporary problem and I would advise you don't do it, WOULD, but your problem is for life, can't be "fixed" and modifying and mutilating your body doesn't even mean you'll feel confortable in it, so fuck... to answer your question, yes you should kill yourself.

If you think that life has any less meaning as a trans than as a person let me tell you, it pretty much had no meaning to begin with so it's not so different lol.

On the other hand, if Donald Trump can become the president despite being severly retarded, then maybe there's hope for you. I suggest you try to become the Trump of the Trans community.

Pic unrelated

This is fairly good advice. There are a ton of guys on here encouraging the 'production of more traps' and other similar nonsense to give themselves more fapping material. You might be happier with a more feminine appearance, but don't let some fad dictate whether you decide to make that outward change. Live a little, determine if it's really the thing which you need to do, then do it.

>hey guys I think I'm trans, should I kill myself? honestly.
fuck yeah stream it faggot while your at it

i might

good user

dont trust the person above me guys. hes a jewish skeleton.

what type of insult is "jewish skeleton", and what does it mean?

that's my reasoning too. My problem very likely isn't temporary. Gender Dysphoria sucks. I'd rather be dead.

i messed up
is what i meant

No, try and join the army

Don't need to be trans to kill yourself

no, but brainwash yourself with therapy to become straight

How do you think youre trans?
Hey guys i think im skinny i dont need to exercise anymore. Nope doesnt work im still fat.

Drinks some vodka first.
liveleak.com/view?i=04f_1319807570

Oh yeah

How do you even know what it feels like to be the opposite gender? Maybe you're just a fag.

>Definately

Punch yourself in the balls. Thatll remind yourself what your true gender is.

fucking kek

Nah, don't kill yourself. Intact, embrace being trans. You will seriously enjoy your life much more...!

Just consider if a sex change is actually something you want... cutting off your dick/tits doesn't make you more/less female.

holy shit dude.... I kek'd