Hey /b, heres the deal: I need to create the most disgusting and foul concoction the human brain can conceive...

Hey /b, heres the deal: I need to create the most disgusting and foul concoction the human brain can conceive. I only have access to normal shopping markets for ingredients. The concoction will then be poured over my former workplace, where i was fired from today due to having a disability which made conversing with my boss difficult. I realize that I could probably sue this guy instead for a hearty sum but I would rather carry my revenge out this way. user with the best idea gets a prize.

What faggot would want to go buy some soup to give to your ex boss instead of getting repreation

>Buy a length of rope ~12 feet.
>tie up a noose(instructionals online).
>break in at night and hang yourself in your managers office.

Go to Walmart/cabellas, buy a bottle of "doe scent", squirt all over and enjoy watching people puke their guts out.

Try growing crystals inside your ex workplace

Fuck man that was funny. I laughed. Thanks.

So you're more interested in a petty act of revenge rather than suing and getting a shitload of money?

your disability must be a really extreme case of autism because that is some of the most retarded shit ive ever read.

Just sue him

Does your former workplace have grass outside?
If yes, get week killer, and write a message or draw a huge cock.

You can keep a chicken egg in the sun for days until it rots on the inside.Then go to you ex-workplace, find a hidden spot, where they won't notice the mess or they won't think about searching and break the egg, spilling the inside of it. I was thinking about maybe... under a drawer, carpet, or if the building has a fake ceiling, on the inside of it. Any place where they won't search for the sorce of the putrid smell will do it.

>could die workplace for discrimination, make money
>get sued by workplace instead

Orange juice beer and toothpaste should do it

fail at a greentext newfag

Wait until you can buy a pumpkin and then fill it with sauerkraut and then throw it at your ex boss

why not both?

dude just sue.

Otherwise just mix bleach with ammonia and leave it in his office where he won't see it

kudos on not being a litigious cunt, op.
meat and dairy go bad quickly without refrigeration.

cottage cheese, yogurt, pork, milk, eggs, and fish would probably make a pretty disgusting smell.

buy normal food, eat it, then shit into a bucket or plastic bag for weeks. cover the place in shit

The case will look bad for me if the authorities get involved - prime suspect - probs get sued myself

Im thinking a mix of these - all good suggestions

Do this:
> eat a lot
> take some drug to make you shit a lot
> shit in plastic bags
> hide them in his office (leave then open and put one of them in the ventilation system)
> profit

Do you have pets? Collect some dog shit, and some cat shit. Blend them together and then add mayonnaise, melted cheese, and ice. Then smell it and throw up into it. Put that in a spray bottle and walk around spraying it every where

Bro, that's dumb. Let's weigh the options:

1) Petty act of revenge gets you small satisfaction, then jail / fines for vandalism / destruction of property / etc.
2) Sue for wrongful dismissal or discrimination against your disability, get 5 or 6-figure settlement out of court, have money for school, house, or hookers.

And you're choosing #1?

Oh, I see - your disability is terminal stupidity, isn't it?

jokes been made, move along kiddo

winwar

op

i have been working in a psychopathology lab as part of a uni placement. tell me what you disability is and i can tell you if you can sue.

Order liquid ass online

also put fish in his phone he will never know and it will only smell for him.

Fish sauce, milk, piss, durian, dog shit

Let it ferment

kek

The guy said he's a cripple so how is he supposed to make the noose?

cat piss the carpet

>stinks forever
>need to re-carpet entire building

\thread

pic related and filename

Trust me on this:

Make a big batch of scrambled eggs (how much depends on how much ground you have to cover). Now put your scrambled eggs in a sealed container - tupperware works fine. Ziploc bags only if you're sure it's totally sealed. Do not refrigerate. Leave in the sun to speed up the process. Now wait. Wait. Wait. After ~2 weeks you'll be left with a beautiful green sludge. Under no circumstances should you open these containers until it's go time. Pour sludge wherever you want the stink. And hold your fucking breath, it's far fouler than I could say here. Maybe put some vicks or peppermint oil below your nostrils before you start. Godspeed.

Shit and vinegar shake it and pour it with a bottle make some holes in the cap so the smell stays in the carpet and won't leaves feces matter

You'll be prime suspect anyway cause you got fired, which leads to probable cause

Dick cards, hide them everywhere
Hide them so they'll show up but not be obvious. Inside computers, stacked on ceiling fan blades, etc.