Do you think pic related hates Peter Dinklage for stealing his tiny thunder...

Do you think pic related hates Peter Dinklage for stealing his tiny thunder? He was the go to guy when you needed someone pintsized (or 568 milliliter sized). Now it seems he's been thrown on the scrapheap along with polaroid cameras, VHS and Tamagotchis. Is it reasonable to think that he may be planning a small attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4ButVeOUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Little_People
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he hates him for a lot more than that

"Little people" really creep me the fuck out

I just can't deal with it. Same for autistic kids, I want to get the fuck away from them

>Do you think pic related hates Peter Dinklage for stealing his tiny thunder?

I fucking love it.

Life's Too Short Season 2 when?

>1.78 MB PNG
You're a wonderful tripfriend but this must stop

I didn't know Chloe Moretz was Warwick Davis's daughter, really makes you think

>extending your curse
that's why eugenics is needed

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4ButVeOUQ

isnt it a bit patronizing to have a stroller for peter?

>tfw you find out willow is worth 85 million

Consider how jealous he got of the midget him and Karl went to see in idiot abroad, yes

>for stealing his tiny thunder

hes properly wishes he could've gotten more serious roles, like Dinklage.

but I think he may even appreciate him rather than be jelly

Whatever happened to that racist midget from In Bruges? I liked that little guy. I'd like him to snatch up a few of Dinklage's leftovers.

>yfw never see a fantasy crime thriller starring Warrick Davis and Peter Dinklage as they attempt to escape the migit underworld headed by Koksal Baba

i'd prefer a horror based on that midget torture pasta

somebody post it

Dinklage has GoT

Davis had Willow

one of them had Val Kilmer in it so...

Peter Dinklage face and beard work for more roles, this fucker look like shit

The first black actors to make it in Hollywood were playing 'yes massuh' types and the type of roles that following generations of black actors disowned and despised. Those actors are not looked upon fondly, but I bet at the time they were pioneers and helped open the door for blacks in the future. Though some of them probably wanted to hold back progress so they could continue to be the go-to actors for black butlers and cotton pickers in film.

Warwick similarly blazed a bite-sized trail through conema with confident performances as goblins, leprechauns and imps. In doing this he opened the cat flap for actors like Dinklage who can now get regular roles. In time, Warwick Davis's career will be drop-kicked into a skip, like so many Warwick Davises.

Shouldn't be allowed.

>conema
I tried to type carefully

what's awful is that his wife has a completely different, unrelated type of dwarfism so his kids are double fucked

what? And miss out on this hot piece of ass?

Came here to post this

Oh god, my sides

whats crazy to me about people with dwarfism is how they aren't anywhere near the regressive left ladder of privileged. However, surely there are more people with dwarfism than transgender people and trans people can in fact pass for 'normal' a lot of the times. A man or woman with giantism (which may be a fatal disease, like Andre) or dwarfism is still seen as a joke by these virtue signaling idiots while they focus on protecting Islam, and Ideology with all kinds of members with different ethnic backgrounds (yes, there are white muslims but regressives protect Islam to the death because THEY are prejudiced idiots who think Islam = brown people)

Why are we STILL in a world where dwarfism and gigantism are still 'freaks' meant for entertainment/ pro wrestling or being part of some sideshow? It's not like they have other options for making money in order to fucking live.

>Why are we STILL in a world where dwarfism and gigantism are still 'freaks' meant for entertainment/ pro wrestling or being part of some sideshow?

well, what else are they good for?

Underrated post.

>Ooh baby. kiss me all over. Kiss my neck..
>BITCH hold up, you don't have a mawfuggin neck. yall teeny tiny humpty dumpty lookin ass

Seriously I know people who went with adoption because of hereditary depression. How do you justify passing on a terrible genetic defect to your children?

They are good at apportioning quests

That's natural. That instinctual feeling of revulsion at deformed and retarded people is meant to keep them from breeding and passing on their defects.

Dwarfs are an important part of our economy you bigot

I want this so bad.

Warwick can't leave his house if there is a gale warning, unless he's tethered to a kettlebell

since no one else is gonna post it

>What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

It's LITTLE PEOPLE, shitlord.

>not wanting to breed a race of dwarves
>not wanting to grant them their own country
>not wanting to create fantasy races a la lord of the rings through eugenics
>not doing the same with really tall people
>not wanting to work on nanomachines to make “magic” real
Fucking idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Little_People

You need to stop having a third world internet you fucking Americunt.

Willow > GoT

Please respect Sup Forums culture, interloper.

I respect it by telling you whiny cunts to FUCK OFF! DIE YOU MOTHA FUCKAS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mmfwcl

>Do you think pic related hates Peter Dinklage for stealing his tiny thunder?
Hardly. Dinklage gets roles where is own self-loathing feeds the inversion of the silly little person. Warwick Davis, on the other hand, doesn't walk around with a toothpick up his ass about the hand he was dealt in life.

They should also breed some cute females and burly men to that mix. But yeah sure, Peter could be the wise fore-father. It will take a lot of generations to get it just right.

...But i will be make myself rich and get cryogenically frozen so i can live to see when that day finally comes. Getting hyped already. ;)

>>>/reddit/

Don't you EVER call me reddit again. I've been here since 2001 you god damn newfag learn some respect.

wtf I love China now

>Warwick Davis, on the other hand, doesn't walk around with a toothpick up his ass about the hand he was dealt in life.

Watch Idiot Abroad, the episode in China, he's a massive butthurt midget-SJW.

>and Tamagotchis
leave my childhood out of this

>Don't you EVER call me reddit again. I've been here since 2001 you god damn newfag learn some respect.

>>>/reddit/

All that needs to be said. These genes should not be continued

Warwick's a lot like a Tamagotchi.

>the cat flap

*a little like a tamagotchi

lifes too short was a lot better than cuck of thrones

SERIOUS QUESTION: DO MIDGETS GIVE BIRTH TO MIDGET NEWBORNS?

how the fuck can a baby get that small

Peter is the Dwarven realm's version of the angry black man. He really seems to be full of pent up rage about being small. I bet Peter would be the type to keep going to as many different restaurants as possible hoping to find one that put out a normal sized chair for him so as he could have the pleasure of storming out in half a huff

I don't get this meme. Are you confusing his role as Tyrion for his personality? because he seems the most "normal" of midget actors, even getting roles meant for normal people like Days of Future Past.

>Are you confusing his role as Tyrion for his personality
Give me some credit.
No, just a general sense I get in interviews. Like the way The Edge always wears a cap because he hates that he's bald, I bet Peter forces children to let him stand on their shoulders in a big overcoat.

My friend this is an anonymous board please refrain from using a fucking trip

Do you think Peter and his daughter fight over who gets the pushchair?

The wife should've gotten the two person model so Peter could ride up front and the daughter could be in the back.

They're solid DPS. Their agility bonus makes up for their relatively hp pool so you don't end up healing them as often as some other races. They've also got a massive MP pool so they make great mages. Just don't let them try to tank.

Greetings. This is a communication from the lawyer of Warwick Davis. He maintains that this thread contains several libellous postings, which have caused him and his wife a small amount of distress. I warn moderators of the board to delete this thread immediately, or Warwick will be pursuing an itsy-bitsy amount of damages in the tiniest court in the land.

>tiniest court in the land
>not Small Claims Court

Damn it, you had one job.

lol

I want this. Or Willow 2 with both of them in it.

SHORT PEOPLE GOT NO REASON
SHORT PEOPLE GOT NO REASON
SHORT PEOPLE GOT NO REASON TO LIVE

I think if a midget fucks a normal it's like 1/3 chance dead baby, 1/3 chance midget and 1/3 chance normal.

Basically, there's a chance it's normal and a chance it dies, so I'd roll those dice.

He's from Yaxley, Peterboroughshire, England. My worthless cheating ex girlfriend is from there. She goes to some Yaxley fair every year and he's always there because he's the village celebrity

I fucking hate her, she took my soul and massaged it and made it happy, but then she crushed it.

What do you expect
Dwarvism is a dominant trait

So that's how you make a Chloe Moretz

That girl on the right picture looks like one of those little girls born without a brain or whatever.

>You will never be short enough, tall enough, ugly enough, handsome enough etc. to get a free pass into acting.
>You will always be at just below the center of the bell curve

What is sex between Peter Dinklage and his wife like?

In the land of dwarves the manlet is king.

thx

rofl hahah his daughter wtf!!!

XD

But his wife is also a dwarf

>brain
She looks like someone took a photo of a normal girl and then stretched it horizontally by 25%

I think it's highly likely.

But my only frame of reference is that Tip Toes movie about Matthew McConaughey being a full sized midget who has a freak baby and can't handle it.

>bell curve

t. someone who never made it into college

>"THANKS DAD i LOVE BEING A MIDGET!"

Care to expand on that?

It's a normal distribution not a bell curve

Also what does "t." mean?

>It can't be a bell curve if it's a normal distribution
Wew

do you think it'll be weird when his daughter is giving him piggy back rides once she turns 10?

This. That while season with him pissed me off because of his constant bitching.

> I loved how all the foreigners would touch him for luck

Seriously. Where is her fuckin neck?

>He was the go to guy when you needed someone pintsized (or 568 milliliter sized).

Hey, don't just throw Kenny Baker under the pillar like that.

weirder when she's a teenager and she starts domming him