When the fuck is The Force Awakens Review going to happen?

When the fuck is The Force Awakens Review going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
youtube.com/watch?v=FNAy7yCMyBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reply to this post and you'll get laid tomorrow

*tips fedora*

Never.

When the fuck am I going to get my pizza rolls¿¿

i dont need to respond to your post because im getting laid tonight

If as was him I wouldn't have done a trailer, or even made the review until the rest of the trilogy is out.

How can he find shitty plot holes and inconsistent use before he knows how it ends?

The Force Awakens was a direct remake of Star Wars. We already know how this will end. Episode 9 will remake Return of the Jedi.

:^)

So can I get an overview over the lore of Plinkett?

I know someone here is autistic enough to keep track of his backstory.

mwaoi gwad, it wus everyfing I wunted!

I'm guessing this is going to be more about the stuff going on around the movie and what it did, rather than a straight up review, like Star Trek 09. The review of the movie will be a small part, most of it will deal with backlash and contrarian prequel shitters.

It will be disappointing, just like TFA.

>I just now realized Han's death was Ben's
I'm so fucking retarded.

There is no lore

Watch his Star Trek 09 review since it's going to be the same as his TFA's

TFA was fine

There's some things consistant.

For example, his third wife being killed in a car accident.

no I won't

>74216371

no, no I will not.

Mike's a sellout redditor now that he got popular. Mr Plinkett has basically been castrated of all his edgy humor.

replied... I can't wait to get laid on monday.

>oh user you finally brought your chemistry book to class.
>"can I borrow it"
>"I'll do anything.."
>"no but you can study with me, and stuff"

Please don't derail threads like this.

Heeeey handsome

Kek bless me

He's working on it right now. These guys are terrific.

>Lora Story will never be the best guest co-host they've ever had ever again

why bros

please be true.

RLM unironically thought TFA was good. Immediately dropped them. The prequel reviews are still funny, but I'll never take their views on film into account ever again.

I HOPE they were just shilling because Disney threatened them with death if they gave TFA negative reviews.

you think I'm desperate enough to reply to this post?

>tomorrow is family gathering and I won't leave the house for the whole day

Oh well

I'd rather see a plinkett review of star trek beyond than tfa

repliying

Okay :DDD

Just because they're family doesn't mean you can't get laid.

Mike liked Beyond so it would be a bland review

Usually don't reply to these but I'm hedging my bets. I actually am going to be with a big titty solid 7 for a couple hours and haven't gotten laid in months, looks like it's time to drop those standards and knock dem boots.

Lies

might as well

I was thinking they may have abandoned it but then if I remember correctly both Ep 2 & Ep 3 reviews took forever to come out after they were announced.

I'm interested if Mike is one of these "I loved it when it first came out but now I've noticed its flaws" flip flopping faggots. Because his announcement seemed to be right after they were getting shit for liking it like he planned to use the review to indoctrinate others into agreeing but then we've not heard anything since.

Dubs and no one gets laid tomorrow.

test

He's clearly gonna shit on it the entire time, criticize every single thing that he possibly can and then end up calling it a good flick.

What's the point of a Plinkett review if says oh ya i loved it.

>inb4 it's an ugly chick

here goes nothing

I got my cat pregnant

Might as well keep it in the family.

I'm not replying to your derail because getting banned is a pain in the ass.

fishing trip with my dad today

lel worm pun I can't think of right now.

hopefully never.
you know he's not going to shit on it, they loved TFA. even though it was worse than the prequels, the only bad thing he'll have to say about it is that it's really similar to ANH.

So before or after Mike releases TFA review?

kek wills it

k

Uploading it right now

- Jay

>look at all these cuck replies....

I loved it! :D :D :D
How come you didn't like it? Had some awesome lightsaber duels! Had some cool space scenes! We got to see Hans Solo reunite with Laya!! And even saw Luke at the end! Can't wait for the new one to come out and YOU WILL PAY MONEY TO SEE IT LIKE THE SHEEPLE THAT YOU ARE YOU CUNT

HAKC FRAUDS

Someone meme'd both here and on reddit that Jay posted an editing timeline of TFA review on patreon.
Can anyone here confirm?

Yeah, I just saw it. It's gonna be done soon looks like.

PLEASE

Which one was this?

pls

Don't think we need a Plinkett review:

plinkett was missing a leg?

I mean, personally I loved Jurassic World when I saw it in theaters, but over time and having rewatched it several times, I've noticed some pretty glaring issues. I still enjoy the movie and think it has merit, but there's enough wrong with it that I can easily understand why people dislike it.

He killed some prostitute with Raid and at least two of his wives. one in a car accident, another one with a knife. He has infant grandchildren, a stripper granddaughter and a son.

Literally who?

Can't escape by deleting your post, cockface.

The Force Awakens review will never happen because Mike fell hook line and sinker for the nostalgia bait of TFA. He has no cause to meticulously analyze it as he did the prequels because it delivered unto him exactly that which he wished for, more of the same old Star Wars.

>meme

It's not a meme, user.

>Lu

>St

I wonder if we'll get a joke review first, like Cop Dog.

This one is better.

That's Space Cop 2.

>still using FCP 7
>editing the whole thing in one timeline instead of breaking them up into multiple timelines and assembling them in the master timeline

Mike must be killed now.

Kylo Ren did nothing wrong.

>actor's eyes are open and thats bad
nah, think i'll skip this video

He only reviews bad movies

>When did the clone troopers become regular people?
Into the trash it goes.

How do you know this isn't a timeline comprised of multiple timelines, ya goon?

It was the first movie I almost left during. The second act was so bad I nearly had to go. I'm glad I stuck around for the end but man it sucked getting there.

she wishes her tits were that big

She looks like a demon.

Yfw its real

Why'd they hire a little boy to play the main female protagonist?

Considering the fact hat the first three reviews ware made in pre sjw internetm then making a review where they shit on a female lead allot of their current new audience wouldn't like it. Also Mike said he liked it.

He's a Titanic survivor, and his serial killer tendencies started in his childhood with his mother covering it up.

She looks like a typical runway model. Tall, skinny with a weird-looking facial structure.

what the hell is the story behind that picture?

Mike's head is obviously shooped in, by why is Jay hanging out shirtless with another shirtless dude?

His son hanged himself in a gas station bathroom.

I thought it was implied that Episode I was what finally made him a serial kille.

Why would you want to watch a bunch of Disney shills review this?

There is already a bunch of good reviews out there that detail TFA's problems and why it isn't a good movie.

Here:

And here:

The Plinkett universe scenes get really stale on repeat viewings.
Then again maybe I'm a faggot for re-watching them.

>anime avatar
>good review
Impossible