I'm about to turn 30 wtf do I listen to now

I'm about to turn 30 wtf do I listen to now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2djLy8Jf_A
youtu.be/V3GzaOJFjYo
youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=iGs3DnQt7cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxa1VVdu9ko
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkp9f_CjEL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0tFRea0wA
youtube.com/watch?v=jdlJkVqsEc8
youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co
youtube.com/watch?v=AH3Qhzi9zas
youtube.com/watch?v=y-FPnYaJjq4
youtu.be/BfzsMQGqrt0
youtube.com/watch?v=8tKKNV5sXUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything you want

i don't even imagine myself at 30

>24 now

Silence

literally sit there and listen to time passing. life will be over soon, bud.

Same stuff as before, just with fewer high frequencies.

xxx

dad rock like The National

Happy Mondays - Kinky Afro

Jazz

Pavarotti

The sounds of your offspring growing up

I'm 29 and found myself finally checking out and appreciating older music like 80's hiphop or 70's funk like a proper old person should

I'm 23, I'm certain I'll die by my own hand.

end it while you can, i'm cutting it off at 24 desu

i swear i'll kill myself when i'll start appreciating hip hop
it must be horrible

>Having kids before 30

I turned 30 a few months ago and it did something to my head. I know at an intellectual level that I'm the same person as before, but I feel like life has an expiration date now. I actually haven't even been listening to music at all lately because I feel like shit about life and the future.

I was in an asylum for a year and now I'm 28. I want to be better but all I try gets me nothing. It hurts so much, anons.

13 Going on 30 Soundtrack.

You need to listen to the best of ass

youtube.com/watch?v=W2djLy8Jf_A

This girl is awful as fuck, holy kek.

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
because you can probably relate
youtu.be/V3GzaOJFjYo

I'm 24 and the idea of being here at 30 terrifies me

Jump out a 4 story window. I'm 36 and regret not doing this everyday of my life

dumb frogposter

youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk

As long as you remember everyones fucked soon no matter what anyway then its great

This thread is no wave as fuck. Listen to no wave, be depressed, be a nihilist, live life hating everything or kill yourself.

Its all about limbowave you'll see

young thug unironically

t. 29

youtube.com/watch?v=iGs3DnQt7cQ

>tfw 23 and i already feel old as time and no motivation for anything
advise from older anons?

Dont do drugs constantly push yourself at whatever you do have fun

Kys

high quality dubs

It took you til 30? I am in the middle of this right now and I'm only 23. Though unlike you my answer is listening to a lot of music.

You'll feel the same way about 23 when you're 28 as you now feel about 17. You're always going to be in a state of "feeling like you missed the boat" or "my best years are behind me."

Just fucking go do something and don't think about how old you are you vain fuck. Jesus. Same goes for OP.

You don't even think about it until your birthdays or when you see a qt and realize she's too young for you :(

music
or the crying of children depending on if you wore a condom

>dadrock

Its tough watching your parents age though thats when mortality pokes his head

i got you op

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxa1VVdu9ko

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkp9f_CjEL4

>grandpa please!

Seriously everyone over 22 should kill themselves right now and leave us all of their $$$ + estates so we can remake the world into a much better place.

>Inb4 doctors and scientists and architects and construction foremen needed for "society"

Have you seen the black panther trailer? 100 story tall shithuts in the waksnda skyline. That's only the worst case scenario cuz we'll learn all the "important" trades from online universities (cuz only old fucks go to an actual school for too much money)

Oh, and I listen to a lot of death grips. Way better than nu-dadrock like thst aphex twin faggotry.... Afx was primitive music for primitive people at a primitive time. Death Grips took the torch from aphex and burned thst bitch down!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0tFRea0wA

I'm 42 and the concept of 24 year olds being here with me terrifies me.

Don't you kids have kiks and Snapchat and other millennial bukkshitbto occupy yourself with? Srsly anyone who bags about being young > all else clearly had nothing going in in their lives so they gotta declare superiority over ppl based on onevthing that ppl can't change without a golden i-pod (LOL U HAVE BEEN ON EARTH FOR MORE TIME THAN ME!!! HAHAHAHAHA)

AH WELL, I can't wait til kids born in the late 00s + 2010s band together and show up where you hang out and go "anyone still here after age 24 is truly pathetic!" so you can feel the Bern!

Kys

>This girl is awful as fuck, holy kek.
I KNOW YOU DIDNT DISS OUR ONE TRUE QUEEN CRACKY!!!!!!!

OH HELL NO, DON'T TELL ME UR ONE OF THOSE BOXXY PEOPLE.... SERIOUSLY CAITY STR8UP PLAYS YOU LOT FOR FREE GIBS, AND WHILE THAT'S TECHNICALLY WHAT IRL QUEENS ACTUSLLY DO, THEY DONT HAVE TO ACTIVELY PLAY YOU + PRETEND TO LIKE YOU TO GET THE GIBS; NOPE!!!

THEY JUST GET THE GIBS BY DEFAULT CUZ THEY'RE ACTUALLY ON THE MONEY ITSELF!!!! LOL

>TLDR = HAIL CRACKY-CHAN, THE ONE TRUE QUEEN!!

SKY QUEEN

I will not kiss my sister, you perv!

Seriously supposed "wit" like this is why everyone over 25-30 years old should be sterilized... If you can't create any kids by the time you're 30 then you're a loser who needs to go away to provide some much needed chlorine in the gene pool

thanks senpai

Wait, what..?

What the hell are you trying to say.

>those long ass toes

im gonna take a wild guess here and say you're overweight.

Dark Side Of The Moon - Particularly, Time

What do you think of Koz's new stuff?

It's like their old stuff but if it was geared towards depressed 30 year olds with marriage problems.

Nothing. Move on.

Music (even classical) is just distraction. You can't take that shit too seriously. Making it a part of your identity is just childish.

A real adult would only focus on activities such as working, making a lot of money, socializing, being a good citizen, marrying, having kids, taking care of his loved ones and comtemplating the horror and futility of existence.

Each time you put your headphones on, you're just being a child, it doesn't matter which kind of records you bought.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdlJkVqsEc8

please calm down, frankjavcee, it's ok.

>I'm about to turn 30 wtf do I listen to now.
youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co
Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune

Idiots.

Stop posting.

Whatever you want too?

t. deadbag full of hate

Bet you're the same that can't understand why people with wealth kys and think that mental illnesses are a meme

Age +up
BPM -down

The only thing thats changed is I only listen to dance music when lifting/running but for the most part, the same as ever, including lots of new music. You can enjoy things and have a family too.

t. 41yo

youtube.com/watch?v=AH3Qhzi9zas

ffhks is intellectual old people music

>A real adult would --

you realise you're saying all this on a turkanese yak herding forum right?

i swear soapboxing lames like you just forget where you are sometimes.

It must be somewhat odd to be posting among a bunch of lonely teen boys waifuposting female musicians and unironically talking about Trap Rap.

t. 18 year old boy

90% of the board is hidden for me and only spend half hour here a day at most, just one of many sites for music to see whats new in the world and to procrastinate but /trv/ is my main board

Bach.

Its time for classical music in general user, you can start with baroque and romantic period, then get into 20th century and renaissance. Then classical period

look at me i'm so young lol: the post

>>>/youtube/

the mature topics tend to have older posters. /classical/ for example are mostly over 20. probably the same with /jazz/

I'm around OPs age and I still enjoy rap. Plus I read quite a lot in my spare time. Taste doesn't always correlate to intelligence. user who take their taste in something superficial like popular music very seriously will get to a point down the line where they realize that it doesn't really matter.

Sup Forums's population is much older than it was 5 years ago.

Sites like Reddit have replaced Sup Forums, so you have fewer and fewer 16-18-year-olds coming here for their after school social interaction. Meanwhile, there's a whole bunch of losers like me who stick around out of nostalgia and habit.

I'm 24 now and this website doesn't really make me feel old. Luckily this website will be dead before I'm 30.

>who stick around out of nostalgia and habit.

Yes and no. One of the main reasons a lot of oldfags stick around is the immediate nature of the posting here. There really isn't any other site around like it, at least at this level.

Where else could you go if you wanted to have a bit of a quick bant? There's no beating it.

Reddit is kind of similar but I get your point. The imageboard format is literally perfect.

Denki groove
youtube.com/watch?v=y-FPnYaJjq4

youtu.be/BfzsMQGqrt0

Why does her nose look like shes been snorting cocaine non stop for the last 3 months?

some kind of skin condition or transplant or something?
burn victim?

Lo-Fi Deep House.

When you're younger House can seem really boring and gay (it is), but it's also an acquired taste that old boring people can get into. It lacks all the high frequencies your ears are incapable of hearing anyway, and then some. You probably wake up early now and it's really good for the morning since it's mellow and relaxing, which in turn also makes it perfect to fall asleep to.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tKKNV5sXUs

Really though. Me and my parents aren't on the best of terms while I'm here 21, I can't imagine what it'll be like when the pass away.

Do your parents just sit staring at the wall then while you are out? Robots from the moment they leave work until you want something?

this is extremely high level bait

>being this new

30, not 13