Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tU8vp4Jnijw
twitter.com/WORLDSTAR/status/732371202614824960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are fat women so disgusting

Because they're fat

Ehh they look like fucking white trash anyways fuck'em

Because they're women

That's how your average racist on Sup Forums looks like.

Coincidentally, Sup Forumstards could also get BTFO like the people in the video by most black men.

It certainly is rewarding to see whitefag derbies get BTFO by based blacks

>mexican

Is every single American a total fatass?

>Intellectual

>leaf

>build wall

It's unwritten guy rules.

Your don't touch someones car, woman, or food. Fatties shit the bed, justice was done.

Sometimes.
The fat ones for sure.

>she's so fat she can't even dab correctly

BUILD

Am American. Am fat.

That white guy did pretty well against 2 niggers, women need to stay out of these things.

Yes. All of us. Every single one. And we're roasting marshmallows over your burning country right now.

>This is how your average mexican on Sup Forums looks like.

ftfy

construir un miro cabroncito

>that quality
>Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at(...).png
>1.07 MB
I was beginning to think you were a retard until I saw the flag

>2 nigs jump the guy
>pig woman literally making pig noises

Nothing extraordinary here, not even a proper fight

It always shocks me how quickly black people resort to physical violence. There's not even a split second of thought involved, it just happens. Most reasonable people would be able to manage this situation but these two guys are obviously not socially adept enough to figure it out. Hopefully they get identified and locked up because of this video.

Fucking subhuman niggers
Sometimes you need to be reminded of how subhuman they are since they keep crying about doin nuttin and about how civilized they are

KEK
And some pig skins on here will still call for a race war.

Prepare the bricks

Pretty sure Sup Forums hates fat people twice as much as it hates black people

>Cow tryin to start some shit
>Tries to break it up
>gets wacked
>cries

Wow.

Your fantasy wall isn't going to keep you from getting BTFO by based blacks ignorant ameriturd piece of shit.

>le meme intellectuals

>see husband getting assaulted by two niggers who are very probably going to kill him
>stay out

You can tell the fat nigger driving is a war vet

I can't hear you with that wall in the way taco nigger

Pic related is what we do to subhumans, unlike beta whites who are too fat to fight a couple of blacks.

He wasn't doing that badly until she got involved

Niggers chimping out and hitting a woman
Notsurprised.jpg

The woman is screaming which is pretty normal but the guy is still standing at the end of the video. Do niggers validate their masculinity by intimidating women?

why didn't she help?

takes punches better than the guy, can probably give them too.

>Beta whites
Hey now, don't paint us all with the one brush. Just because Americans are worthless and pathetic doesn't mean we all are.

dude deserved to get his ass beat for acting like a nigger himself and kicking the nogs car

So that's what you do to yourselves?

This was 2 hours from me

>has to post a black and white picture which actually proves my point
Uppermost kek

Have you ingested your soy products today, Manley weenie?

It's what happens to scum who works for bandit cartels. You'd get your shit pushed back by Mexicans if you did the same as the guy in OP's video, pussy ass whiteboy.

>husband jumped by two guys much bigger than him
>lel whitey get fucked lmao
k

>It's what happens to scum who works for bandit cartels.
>implying it isn't the bandit cartels who carry out these executions anyways

Fuck off Paco
Constroi a parede e vai-te foder.

Why so hostile Paco?

He is a pussy, they were antagonizing those two blacks.

That fat white manlet kicked his car and then turned like he didn't know what to expect, then he got his shit smashed in as it should be.

>implying all cartels' organization, structure, and actions are the same
The ones getting BTFO were zeta scum

I'm not being hostile I'm simply stating the facts my friend.

He didn't get his shit smashed in, they are flailing their arms at him like little girls.

>and the ones doing the BTFOing weren't another brand of scum

Por favor

God damn that was satisfying

Nothing like a woman getting put in her place

He got smashed, what does it matter how they hit him?

>>and the ones doing the BTFOing weren't another brand of scum
What would you even know about it?

Niggers fighting two on one.

HOL UP! This to hard!
>Hits girl

It's best to stay out of the monkey cages at the zoo.

ayy breddy good meme

>Uppermost kek
>Have you ingested your soy products today, Manley weenie?
>He had no retort and still comments

Are you still mad you lost to a bunch of settlers?

How did he get smashed? Would you feel smashed if I repeatedly slap you like a girl for 2 minutes after which you aren't even hurt?

It' so hilarious every single person in video was fat.

They can't even come up with lies and excuses at this point.

indio are you drunk? for people like you is the reason why they want to build it.

How does it feel to know that even the tiniest white male towers over you Nacho?

Everyone here is pretty fucking retarded but the niggers got bested.
The truck smash was worse than anything.

If you jumped into a chimp cage you'd get btfo too. Except you're one of the chimps. They might just eat your bananas.

Kek, why are black jokes so funny?

T. mexican intellectual

Look again, he clearly got hammers thrown at him, not slaps.

After the adrenaline passes he's gonna be in pain.

That is obviously not a mexican,
That is a white person, probably in Virginia, with a proxy and about (($0.05 deposited into his account))

It's an old ass video, not only have I been on the internet for a trillion years, I've also looked some shit up about that fucked up garbage years ago, I can't remember what exactly it was all about

but the bottom line is
you're a bad shitposter

and anyone with two neurons to rub together knows that cartels decapitate each other all the time; That wasn't the gubmint, and that wasn't civil justice, it was animals killing animals, nothing to be proud of Paco.

accurate

whats the joke I don't get it. The floor is dangerous?

It was 2 v 1, he held up alright.

Made me kek that they were all pretty much fat. Accurate representation of our population, most niggers past 30 become fat, even more so then the white trailer trash that is the usual posterchild for obesity.

Every working American man is bearmode fat and would most likely smash your skinny pre-pubescent Eurofag head in.

>implying this event had anything to do with niggers

It looks like they asked for it. Some ahole shouts at me in my car then kicks the front I'm going to be pissed too.

This is just two black guys in a road rage incident with assholes. Nothing to see here.

you stub your ankle or toes on that shit.
I'm glad to have a real bedframe and not a trap bed like that shit

shitty metal bedframes with sharp as fuck edges are dangerous, especially if they're built like that with the edge jutting out

"based blacks" Shut the fuck up Paco, the best case scenario here is an 18 wheeler fuckin zooms in and kills them all. That white trash shit is no better than the mud sharks. Calling two dindus based because they jumped on some dumbass for kicking their car just shows how much of a stain you are on this planet.

That you hit the end of the bed with your shin, I used to have the same bed ss a kid.

Smashed, still standing. He'll the hambeast didn't even hit the ground. I mean if you want to score it you'd be right.

This. So much diabetes flailing about. I bet all four of these fat fucks drove for a mile after this and died of heart failure.

Even though she's a fat disgusting pig, her telling those baboons to stop in their native tongue was very effective.

Working American man here, not a fat ass. Only white trash like in this video is proud not to be fat. Skip McDonald's and cook chicken breast you fat piece of shit.

TEN

>not a mexican

a la verga puto si no me crees, soy del sureste del paĆ­s.

I dont get it.

Oh ok, thanks, I didn't make the connection because I've mostly slept in beds with wooden frames. I do remember hitting my shins on my brother's bed a lot and it was one of those retractable drawer type beds with the iron frame.

Memories of pain come rushing in.

how to trigger Sup Forums

I don't get it .

I didn't know worldstar was so based

You're gonna build a Great Wall buddy.

Nigger couldn't even take down the screaming fat chick with a haymaker. White boy was taking the double team and he looked like a fat piece of shit.

The hambeast gave up after one punch.
The white guy is lucky the blacks had some sensibility and stopped before they knocked him out.

basically this

>implying I'm fat
I don't do menial slave blue collar shit pham

Here is the whole thing. Stay until the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=tU8vp4Jnijw

Those things can skin you alive.

white trash deserved it

He was referring to the other Mexican poster in this thread, not you.

>twitter.com/WORLDSTAR/status/732371202614824960
scum of the world verses white trash I love it!
+1 interstates for you sir.

Actually, if the woman weren't such a pussy, the white people probably would have beat the shit out of those colored folks.

She took a punch better than her husband, and even he did pretty good against these two shit heads. The driver came charging out and was ineffective and the smaller passenger was nearly knocked out by the white husband.

All the woman had to do was square up and take a few more punches, maybe throw a few of her own, and her husband would have had time to finish off his foe before coming over to double team the other with his fatty wife.

The white guy could have beaten the shit out of both of them by himself, but he was probably a little afraid of fighting a couple of darker skinned men, because he has been conditioned to think that they are superior fighters.