Watch Stranger Things

>watch Stranger Things

>mfw it ends with the girl getting back with the chad

Other urls found in this thread:

projectcasting.com/news/stranger-things-season-2-now-casting-3-speaking-roles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so is this show any good or what?

Yes.

Why the fuck do the threads keep getting deleted?

she most likely dates the guy who plays Jonathan irl.

it's very comfy

Because they're fucking disgusting pedo generals

You know why, whenever we start discussing Finn or Mike jannies delete. I don't understand why, since there is legit discussion and everything is pg13,

If the guy who was posting interesting, well thought out theories about season 2 happens across this thread, please continue. I believe you were going to explain your theories about the Demogorgon.

dumb frogposter

Sure. So with the origins of it covered in the last thread, this is why it looks and behaves the way it does: the Demogorgon uses telekinesis in the first episode to open Will's door latch, which I'm pretty sure is the only time we see it use it, and possibly a very early and intentional hint that it's a facet of El's mind and shares some or all of her powers. It explains how it can apparently teleport and create its own portals to "walk around the rope," and be impervious to gunfire and rapidly heal from physical harm, because it came from outside of our reality and doesn't have to follow our rules (the flea analogy). It's attracted to the scent of blood because, as explained previously, it was birthed out of El's fear and represents all negative aspects of it: in this case, El smelling her own blood from her own nose was when she started mistrusting Brenner. For the same reasons the Demogorgon is completely blind and sees only darkness, which represents El's own crippling fear of the dark. It may also explain why El knew who Will was, or how the Upside Down even existed: because she's had a psychic connection to the Demogorgon since the beginning and saw and knew everything it was doing.

By the end she realized the only way to truly stop it was to tear both herself and it apart to force it back into her psyche. The same thing happens from when the Demogorgon was first created, and she's ejected in the Upside Down. There's the D&D connections which support this theory, that the two heads of the Demogorgon want to kill each other but can't do so because they're one in the same and it would effectively kill them both.

That's basically the Demogorgon covered, would you like me to get into Will?

He's not a Chad, though.

Absolutely, tell me about Will.

because the pedoprojectionist sperglord reports them all from a thousand fucking IP addresses until Jammie can't take it no more.

what did she give him? i couldn't see it on my screne because it was too dark.

A box full of chad's condoms

This, Jonathan was more of a man than Steve.

It was a camera.

What a hero, these threads are the worst.

Needed to make room for the dozen or so cunnyposts and literal hardcore beastiality in the catalogue right fucking now. Well done, jammie. Well done.

I hope El gets to be happy someday.

To understand Will I have get into the Upside Down a bit: it's a parallel universe that exists on top of our own, and is the generic definition of dark compared to light, death compared to life, etc. When a human is in the Upside Down, a "positive" being, they can consciously or unconsciously conduct electricity into any nearby electrical objects nearby in the real world: the Demogorgon has the opposite unconscious effect, but can CONSCIOUSLY illuminate things as well, as demonstrated by it luring Mike's little sister to the wall. The unconscious human effect is displayed by Hopper and Joyce walking past the lights in her house; but Will was there for an entire week, and because he's a "smart kid,'' he tapped into the conscious control as well.

We see in the first episode that Will is quick to operate a phone for help: he demonstrates this in the Upside Down by quickly realizing he's in some kind of alternate house, and by dialing his own phone number could charge a connection between the two world's phones (until the Demogorgon showed up to short it out). By concentrating on lights or the radio in the real world, he could control them from the Upside Down: the letters (which either appeared on the wall in the Upside Down or Will could somehow see between realities), the yes and no blinking, or flickering them like crazy to warn his mother the Demogorgon was coming. This is all because Will was learning to manipulate the Upside Down: when his mother sees him through the wall, that's actually Will attempting to make his own portal to escape, but the Demogorgon arrives again to fuck things up. The prolonged exposure to the Upside Down was turning Will into a flea, and season two will possibly explore the physical consequences of becoming too mentally attached to the Upside Down.

That is hq post. Can we assume that the Upside Down is El's creation too?

Jonathan is more mature and responsible. Steve is a spazz.

>That is hq post. Can we assume that the Upside Down is El's creation too?
I don't think so. I think it was always there as the negative reality to our own and El accidentally created a link between them.

What would you say about this part of 'reality' in which El spies on russian soldier? Is it in her mind, or is it an alternative plane of the reality again?

Do you think Eleven's nickname, El, was meant to be a reference to the actual word El, meaning god or deity?

Not him, but remember him folding the paper in the analogy? That's what the black space is.

The black space is in her mind, it's just supposed to represent her lack of senses while astral projecting herself. Basically what Professor X sees when he uses Cerebro. The Russian was a real person she was spying on.

What do you think Mike's favorite Hamburger Helper flavor is?

alright, that explains it, thank you

Ass-to-Mouth

You pedo fags are just as bad as them.

I see. Thanks again for the insight, it's obvious you know what you're talking about.

I can definitely see Will being a bigger character in Season 2 that the supporting kids were in S1, hadn't considered the implications of the whole light manipulation thing in the way you explained it.

Could you see any potential conflict between Will and El in Season 2? I think I read it somewhere on here, but the idea that Will is somehow warped by the Upside Down and is eventually confronted by El, with Mike having to choose might make for an interesting climax.

>Could you see any potential conflict between Will and El in Season 2?
I suspect that will probably happen. If Will's powers are turning him into something deadly then El would be the only one to stop him.

Would you like hear an alternate theory that throws everything on its head?

It will be quite a surprise when Jonathan notices the camera has a used film that shows Stevie cuddling with Nancy

Hit me with it user.

found the cunnyposter

The main kid's performance was fucking atrocious

Who's this Max people keep talking about? Are they already casting for season 2, and people know it's a new subject kid?

.I don't believe this theory as much as the El made the Demogorgon one but the same evidence supports this one as well. Basically, El IS the Demogorgon, and the Upside Down isn't a parallel universe but the same universe at a distant point in the future (an alternate understanding of Mr. Clarke's plate analogy where the future is folding back against 1983). When El astral projects she was actually using some form of clairvoyance, and recognized her own brainwaves to find the Demogorgon, and by making physical contact with it she linked the two points in time. At some point, either a huge energy discharge (or even El herself) causes apocalyptic destruction and El either somehow survives and becomes the Demogorgon, or turns herself into the Demogorgon with her own mind, giving into people like Lucas calling her a monster. Because the future is overlaying our own time it's possible for the Demogorgon to jump between them, and some kind of remaining static in the air (possibly from the doomsday event) allows all of the electrical shenanigans to take place. It also explains why the Demogorgon's traits match El's fears, because she gave into them to become that form, and why she needs to take herself out with it at the end.

Or, maybe, its just a monster that already existed in some other dimension and followed Eleven back to hers.

This is what was leaked:

>Max is a tough and confident 13-year-old female whose appearance, behavior and pursuits are more typical of boys than of girls in the era. She has a complicated history and a difficult relationship with her stepbrother, Billy, that's made her protective of her past and generally suspicious of those around her. She's also good on a skateboard, which she uses to get around pretty much everywhere.

>Billy is a super muscular, overconfident 17-year-old. He's so captivating and edgy that there are rumors flying around that he killed someone at a school he attended in the past. Billy steals peoples' girlfriends, is a drinking-game pro and drives a black Camaro. But his violent and unpredictable nature shows itself to those closest to him, especially to ones who are younger than he is.

>Roman, meanwhile, is described as a male or a female of any ethnicity between the ages of 30 and 38. After growing up homeless with a drug-addicted mother, he or she suffered a great loss at an early age and has been seeking revenge ever since. Roman is ultimately an outsider who doesn't understand how to connect with people.

Except I can't seem to find a source for it, just articles reporting a casting call.

Eleven? Yeah, she was pretty shit.

Well yeah, that's the less entertaining theory.

>watch Stranger Things

>The Demogorgon gets the girl

They have always been shit. Only difference is instead of elposters, it's frogposters that are more prominent, and that causes the elposters to sperg out. THey should just ban it altogether like they used to do with off season /got/.

Fascinating. I'm with you in feeling that your original theory seems to tie everything together a bit better, but this distant-future idea has a lot of potential as well. Mr. Clarke's explanation from the show always felt a little clunky for me in explaining the Upside Down as we knew it in S1, maybe it will end up being a lot more relevant given the reveals in S2.

Sup Forums needs more content like this. You said you got all this from re-watching the series and taking notes? Good on you, you've got a great mind for it. Wouldn't mind a lot more discussions like this one.

Never mind, I did a bit more digging for an actual fucking source and found this casting website:

projectcasting.com/news/stranger-things-season-2-now-casting-3-speaking-roles

Which states at the bottom:

>Update (Friday, September 9th): Fieldstein and Paris casting are not casting these roles.

Looks like it was a hoax.

Oh, by the way. They mention a new different monsters in the last episode while playing D&D, do you remember/researched what it is? That could have some clues as to what is going to happen next season.

I agree 100% all the different types of sick pedo fucks in these threads are scum. All stranger things threads should be deleted until season 2 comes out.

They didn't mention monsters specifically, but the boys do mention the following things as loose ends in Mike's campaign:

>a lost knight
>a proud princess
>weird flowers in a cave

I made note of them but couldn't tie them to anything, except possibly the episode titles for next season. I think they'll serve as throwback hints when we actually know what happens in season two.

>Update (Friday, September 9th): Fieldstein and Paris casting are not casting these roles.

So it's all rumors and no truth?

It was the Thesselhydra or something like that. If you remember back to the beginning of the first episode, Will failed to kill the D&D demogorgon, foreshadowing in some sense what was about to happen to him. At the end of episode 8, though, Will DOES kill the Thesselhydra, leading me to believe it was just a one-off thing to tie everything together nicely. Could still be, though.

It seems that way, especially since Hollywood Reporter (who originally posted it) never supplied a source and there doesn't seem to be one.

I don't get it, do shows starring children always attract pedophiles?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that name drop. I think it may be hinting to what Will is becoming, some fucked up lizard thing that spits shit out of its mouth.

What did she mean by this, bros?

Haha, this very well could be the case. Something tells me that slug he coughs up wasn't be souvenir he brought back from the Upside Down.

>work of art
kek

kek, makes me think, did the Duffers set it up to make a bigger buzz, or was it just HR trying to make monies on false information

What she meant is that she's hanging out with Maddie the slut all days long, following her slutty lead and taking stupid snapchats to keep her fanbase growing.

One (You) to the person who tributes this.

and yet people are saying that these are pedo threads that should be deleted. baka desu senpai

Are you part of the team?
You make so much sense.

I really feel like Netflix's current business model of shitting out all episodes of a new series at once is really bad for the audience. Giving a couple days for people to watch, digest and maybe come up with interesting things to discuss about what they watched makes the whole experience way more enjoyable.

It also makes the wait for new episodes longer.

Lol no, I just have too much spare time.

is that all you have theorized? if not could you post it? youre good user we should have more content like that in these threads

You're either new or retarded. most of these threads are pedo generals.