Ask a Turk living in West Europe anything

Ask a Turk living in West Europe anything

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/yulywhat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does it feel knowing in America we eat your people very year in November.

It would've been better if you had two tall towers to eat in

Who needs two when we got one huge one now?

Do you drink Turkish coffee?

>now

kek

Occasionally, it's pretty fucking powerful tho

why not go back to erdoganland?

I genuinely can't
My family has connections to the Gülen movement

yarak istiyonmu

ilgi isteyen orospu çocuğu seni
kek

tough indeed

Baban verir se

underrated
shit wont last much longer, better enjoy it while you can faggots.

false flag attack 2.0 incoming
all hail emporer trump.

>tfw no one has actually seen this tower in person
it'll be a hoax this time, which'll fullfill the prophecy of fake news.

Thank you for understanding user

sizin gibi babun yavruları yüzünden rezile çıkıyoruz amınakoyim , her yerde türküm diye dolaşmak zorunda mısın orospu çocuğu?

i have heard from a turk that turkey was going in a pretty good direction before erdogan (barely any woman wearing hihab etc.)
is this true?

yes

2 gun oldu babam yok daha

Why wont niggers/sandniggers stay in their own countries op?

Economically no, Erdoğan has actually helped the country economically

But yes, there was a time when Islam was fading away. This was mostly to Atatürk's influence. He was a disbeliever and banned Qur'an and Hijabs

because some of us is clever enough to notice its a shit country that we dont want to live in

Because they earn a nigger ton of money compared to their own country

Are Turks living abroad still politically controlled by the Erdogan government?

Why is Turkey becoming less secular?

Is the shift toward more religion in the public sphere a popular thing among regular Turks?

Then why wont you fix your countries?

Why is it that by the time the white people were riding around in trains niggers didnt know what fire was?

because democracy is a bullshit which counts ignorant and clever people equal.its easier to trick ignorant and there is more ignorant people than clever people.They wont search their history , they wont think any consequences but think that they are bringing ottoman empire back by voting to roachdogan

>Ask a turk welfare leacher living in Germany anything

Kind of an unfair question. It's like asking an individual American to fix the US.

Yes and no, it depends on the country. Some are Erdoğan extremists and some despise him. My family hates him. However countries like America and Canada have Erdoğan hating Turks because of the Western influence

It's becoming more secular compared to 50 years ago

that would probably be easier

instagram.com/yulywhat/
aa

a real shame
i also had heard that the economic changes were not really due to erdogan, but would happen naturally
i could be wrong ofc
either way, fuck erdogan i hope there will be a an sucessful coup

Then why do you come and infect the utopia society that the white man created with the same shit you escaped turkey in the first place?

I'm still studying, definitely won't get welfare. I'm from a wealthy Turkish family living in Australia/Holland

Just how big is your countrys cherry growing industry? Until I started buying dried cherries I never even knew that they were a major turkish export. Every bag I buy is labelled as being imported from Turky.

We need like... a few thousand regular Americans at least, to have enough to run for office and make some headway on edging out the progressives and the corporate shills.

first of all im not op so i couldnt escape the shit country yet, secondly how am i infecting your utopia if i dont support what other niggers do?

No its not. Some people have it in them to strap on their boots, stop complaining and getting to work and fixing things.
Niggers/sandniggers are genetically and culturaly incapable of this.

How did u feel when isis had those turk soldiers in dog collars and set them on fire?

i really didnt give a fuck

niggers/sandniggers are incapable of doing it because a bunch of dipshit just wont accept the truth because it hurts

First of it is scientificaly proven that the aryans are the master race of humanity so by coming here you infect the blood of the master race.
Second your people the niggers see things diffrently very diffrently and infect society with your incompetence and bad ideas.

that kinda makes sense.
but i really dont give a fuck i will infect your utopia asap

Look man, I'm a nationalist, I think that North America and Europe would be better off if they were white ethnostates, but the Turks ruled a huge empire for over 500 years. They're perfectly capable of doing whatever they like.

Hell, after the fall of the Ottomans, Ataturk fought off foreign invaders and remade Turkey into the only secular country in the region. Huge shifts in culture are possible.

Dog collars for mongrels. Kinda fitting :)

not op. But It's not even mentioned around here. I guess it's very big compared to other countries. But small thing for us.

Well you know if i were you i would get the fuck out asap.
Its only a matter of time before the Aryans get together and purge you all.

i seriously dont give a fuck for anyone from my country dying , im not that sensitive dipshit who starts crying for a person that i dont know at all.
im also into a bdsm so keep talking like that and i'll get a boner

into bdsm*

Are you and the other Turkish immigrants you know in support of Western European codes of law?

he speak da big tru tru

Isis have killed soldiers and civilians from every country in the coalition. Thats kinda what ISIS do m8

Its just funny how they dealt with those turks. They were like a turks blood is as base and inferior of that of a mongrel.

ye they think that about everyone who isn't on board with the caliphate. They think you're a dog too and would do the same

I got ya bro dont worry. But pretty much every one of turkeys neighbours refer to them as mongrels. Hey not long ago the turks had most of their neighbours on leashes for hundreds of years

and yet our fucking country is mostly muslim
they probably dont even know turks converted to islam

The turks should deal with the isis problem then. Its in their neck of the woods and they certainly have the military resources to do so. Maybe redeem themselves to most of the world..

>
My family has connections to the Gülen movement

vay orospu çocuğu

Why arent you fixing America then? Or you think there is nothing wrong there

Half the world is buying their oil while the other half is supporting them, no one REALLY wants to defeat ISIS

Loosen up your dog collar pal, let some blood get to your brain. Ok whos buying their oil and whos supporting them?

>buying for certain
Germany
Turkey

>buying probably
USA
Netherlands
Spain

>supporting certainly
Saudi

>supporting probably
USA
Turkey
Germany

Just from what I have heard, and I dont hear that much.

AHAHAHAHAH
no

keep believing everything the government tells you my goy

still better than being a greek gypsi...begging for money !!

greece needs to be nuked off !

Do you personally think the armenian genocide has hapenned? Do you feel bad about it? Do you think the turkish government should appologise for it?

If looked properly he fixed it by selling Turkish brands and products completely to other countries.

As a fellow Sup Forumsro, what city should I stay clear of in the months to come? Getting bombed would be my least favorite way to die

Why are you a cockroach?

Just dont go to any pop concerts or homo restaurants and u should be fine

well no terrorist attacks happened since 15 july 2016. if it happens it might happen in biggest cities otherwise east is always full of action so just visit western shore cities but stay away from antalya.

Bu ulkeden nasil kacabilirim?
Beni kabul etme sansi en fazla olan Avrupa ulkesi hangisi?

How many terrorist attacks have you participated in

Şunu biraz daha açsana oç.

girdim tredə

azəri-türkləri varmı?

What kinds of food do you and your family primarily eat?

Bu kadar gülecek ne vardı?
aökdhsjdjsms

What's going on in here?

Would you?

Need another to decide user?