How big is the chance the police will find cp on my computer...

How big is the chance the police will find cp on my computer? My door got kicked in this morning because of some gay ass thread from 2015. I got released an hour ago. I saved a few videos once and pictures but deleted them a few days after. How big is the chance they will find anything? What if they find Dropbox sites with cp on it? I'm really freaking out. Should I an hero? Please help /b

No it didn't.

/killyourself

Huh? What didn't?

it

Ok?

What made them kick in the door this long after?

Bump

if I trips then you have to show us the pics

So they arrest u say it was for a gay ass thread from back in the day but havent yet seized anything then release u, sounds ever so plausible

If u wanna lie on internet for attention the trick is to make it something people will respect u for

I think it's because intelligence service has to track your IP from The US back to my country since the thread was made on Twitter. It takes time for them to actually do something about it. At least that's what the cop told me

I had my computer seized in 2008 because an ex friend of mine made a Myspace and sent out a bunch of threatening messages to local people with a fake profile of me.

They sure as fuck don't give you your stuff back nor do local PDs have any fucking clue how to investigate cyber-crime.

They had to send my computer to some CSI type agency and they kept it for a month, only to give me a "whoops, sorry about that".

You'd need to filenuke hdd + random file spam program (essentially fills your hdd with random shit)+ break hdd disc to prevent possiblity of finding anything

But sincd they didnt seize anything, shouldnt be a problem

Yes they seized my PC. They didn't found my phone
don't care what u think
They already took it. I can't do shit now

I have a 14" cock and make $10,000,000 a year. Fite me.

Slow morning huh OP? I'll bet the next thing you're going to tell us is you have a hot sister.

Aside from saving images, did you post the thread or participate in it?

Well, just wait and see, i doubt itd be anything significant if its stupid shit that you deleted after downloading. Not worth an heroing tbh.

I posted it

Honestly she's kinda hot

>Door getting wrecked and dumb redneck policeman aiming big scary gun at you for some harmless pics on your HDD

All that freedom, I'm so jealous of you burgerfag, kek

What country are you in

He was black.
The Netherlands

Bump

Don't worry OP they won't do shit if you got released. They'll send a letter or call to pick up your pc one of these days since they don't have a case

Dumb nigga.

Absolute BS. If you don't use a VPN, your ISP can easily see what data is sent and received and connect that to your billing info, which then identifies you.

In general, I find this story hard to believe, as the police doesn't just kick in doors for stupid reasons like that. If your story were true, they would most likely enter your house with a search warrant rather than just raid the place.

They had a search warrant. The thread was about killing someone so they think I'm armed. That's why they kicked my door in. I'm worried because yes I don't use vpn but the sites I visited weren't cp related. Just Dropbox.

U started a thread about someone killig themself that turned into a boy butt thread on twitter? I dont understand u at all

A thread, from fucking 2015, and they bust your door down? Either super BS or retarded police in your area.

Anyway, as for the actual probability of being caught -
1. Your PC - if this is a new PC that has never had more than a couple of accidental pics on it - you're safe in this regard. If you actively used the PC to view a lot of illegal material, traces (thumbnails, etc.) can still be found through computer forensics. If you were actually dumb enough to save anything, you're screwed.

2. ISP logs - if the only host for the illegal content was through cloud storage like Dropbox, you're probably safe. It would take a lot of effort to try and understand what the actual content you viewed was, and the URLs you visited have likely long expired by now.

TL;DR - it's all a matter of how recently you viewed illegal materials and how well you handled privacy protocol. I hope you learn from this experience that there is a reason most people don't try finding this stuff, and that you stop trying to acquire illegal materials.

It's a quite new pc. I've saved a few things once but quite a while ago. Probably a few months back. Honestly I think fucked because the last link I've visited was yesterday but I don't know if there's still material on it.. honestly I'm considering suicide right now..

So u started a twitter thread about killing someone then got a bunch of dropbox links of boys, wtf?

Link to what?

The cp shit happend after the thread. Maybe a year back since yesterday. Not occasionally but I saved a handful of material during that time. They're not related at all its just they want to find out if I actually send that thread from my IP adress. They will check everything...

Dropbox with illegal content

I know I said you could be screwed, but suicide should never be an option. So long as you didn't torrent and/or upload shit, you won't be accused of distributing illegal materials.

Chances are if you are caught, you can just get a good lawyer and get away with a fine or community service. You might be registered as a sex offender, in which case you can always move to another country.

You might still be fine though, so just take this as a lesson for now.

You will be jailed for 10 years ,BUBBA gonna rape you everyday.

I'm a poorfag I can't afford a good lawyer. The lawyer I got today was some 25 year old NEET. He told me to admit I send the thread on twitter and that I did it out of pure anger. I did so that's why I got released, otherwise they'd have to go through my isp logs and go through my files and that could take weeks. The problem is they are still searching for shit on my pc at this moment.. each time I hear a fucking car door slam I get scared I honestly don't know what to do :(

If my family finds out it will fucking ruin them and I will lose everything and everyone.. I don't think I could handle that

I know that feeling when I've done something really bad and I hear that someone is knocking at my door.

Well ,stop raping little girls you fucking predator. You deserve to be killed in the prison.

I know entire humanity hates me including everyone here. Honestly an hero isn't such a bad idea after all? Opinions? I don't think I can livestream but if I could I don't see why not. I have a bad feeling that they will find out because I saved material

It's assholes like you that should get shived in prison I hope you die faggot.

Kill yourself

I'm kidding. If you're serious about this ,I feel bad for you. However I have no clue why you saved CP.

I don't know either I'm fucking retarded

didnt you hear him? He was in a thread about killing someone
So he is an armed pedo.
Police had to take measures that happen to be 2 years later

So this is because of a thread from 2015? What was the thread? Also I'm calling bullshit... I mean 2015 was a long time ago for anything to happen now.

OP show some sort of release papers or some proof. Why are you lying.

At least show your door being broken into.

prove that it happened. Are you serious?

Fuck all you idiots who ruin this board with illegal underage bullshit. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE CP. I WANT BEAUTIFUL MATURE WOMEN

You are in the fucking Netherlands, why even admit to anything. They are too dumb to figure this out.