Does Sup Forums still care about Grimes? What is your favorite album of her and why?

Does Sup Forums still care about Grimes? What is your favorite album of her and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrh5kaWfyMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TImLVIJS3tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Halfaxa: best music
Art Angels: best sound quality
Darkbloom: best balance of both to date

What about Visions, her masterpiece?

let me first keep this on topic and answer your question:

no.

what's said about you and these grimes threads is that all these threads are made by the dude who makes the music theory/classical music threads. i'm very disappointed in you because i really like your other music threads and you come across as an intelligent guy and you really helped me in the past improving my songwriting.

you gave yourself up in the last grimes thread you made. i know the only reason you are making these threads is to troll Sup Forums and get a lot of posts and views to entertain yourself. i know that YOU are the only "grimesfag" on here. which is sad, because i know you are not a grimesfag.

grimesfags do not exist on Sup Forums or anywhere from what i am seeing.

(cont.)

(cont.)

i saw in the other grimesfag thread that you play several "characters" in these threads. you were using a tripcode and revealed yourself in several posts. you play as the dumb pajeet guy who can't speak english, the obsessed dude who posts the grimes copypasta, the "she's cute" guy, you are all of them.

you are clearly using publicly available wifi, which allows for you to log in and out of the wifi to obtain a new ip address so that it appears that multiple people are posting. you just randomly grab grimes numerous (and i mean numerous) publicity photos off of google images and post with the sole purpose of bumping the thread.

i figured it out because i know your writing style. you help me alot in the music theory threads and i know how you write because you are always giving me pointers.

i've seen you trashing grimes in both the /grimes/ threads that you make and a few others.

i'm just saying i find this funny but if i don't have any real grimes fans to hate on here, why even bother?

keep doing what you are doing i just want you to know that i am disappointed in you.

-d

>grimesfags do not exist on Sup Forums or anywhere from what i am seeing.
Not that user, but that's right. Grimesfags don't exist except in your dumb mind. On the other hand, Grimesfans exist and they really like her music.

She's been on a downward spiral since her first album.

i like diiv better

This must be bait. How the hell she's been on a downward spiral when she actually improved in every way with each new album?
Just say it right: you just dislike her poppier sound, not that her music became worse.

Grimesfags = Grimes fans
I suggest lurking more

>This must be bad
>How the hell can you disagree with me? Reeeee

Do you?

oh i see

>Grimesfags = Grimes fans
No, unless you're a dumbass.

bump

Thinks work backward in Australia.

Who is 'we'?

Kinda yeah

I don't think you understand what you're talking about. Adding a "-fag" suffix to a band name makes a fan name. There are beatlesfags, grimesfags, think any band name. It also works for music reviewers, like the people who endlessly parrot Scaruffi, who are called scaruffifags. Sup Forumsfag, newfag, oldfag, eurofag, amerifag, all work under the same principle. You must really be new here.

>using retarded nicknames for things is a sign of not being "new" on Sup Forums
Really makes you think desu

Grimes' albums have been kind of inconsistent in quality, but her talents are definitely improving over time. I prefer the style of her first 2 albums but AA has some of the best songs she's made, so I guess I'll name that.

>understanding basic things about Sup Forums culture is a sign of not being "new" on Sup Forums
>his only argument is "it's retarded"
Now I'm the one thinking

Reminder that grimes has pure slavic royal blood and she will be at the forfront of the comming race war to make her queen of earth ushering in a new golden age of peace and prosperity

It will be a party mixed with german idealism and nazi occultism but with kkk edge

weak production, mumble core level vocals drenched in effects....

pass

grimes will eat only the finest boat chickens to sustain her into the new era

her music is a 6/10 at best and at worst, she's a sellout that makes music for giant corporations to fund her clothing addictions

How long do you think it will take for that one sperg to freak out over "muh photoshopped pictures"?

>inventing a conspiracy just because you can't handle the fact that people like Grimes
Why are Grimes haters so mentally I'll?

>his only argument is "it's retarded"
...what other argument would there be? And why would you need anything more than that? Sticking -fag at the ends of words is something that an edgy 14-year-old/retarded adult would do. Why would anyone in their right mind WANT to identify themselves as an edgy 14-year-old/retarded adult? Is fitting in with "chan culture" really that important to you?

Ever wonder what some of the symbolism and song titles on gedi primes its a new paganism where she is the queen of war and time and the only thing that substains her are black baby fetuses

8=infinity warfare

Tbh I think it's probably more a case of Sup Forums (due to its registrationless posting policies and notoriously loose moderation) stands out as a haven for people whose mental states would otherwise preclude them from other conversation-oriented hubs on the internet. And it stands to reason that some small portion of that pool of posters would be inclined to glam on to such a common topic of discussion here as Grimes on which to focus their delusional tendencies.
It really has very little to do with Grimes at all, if you think about it. I suspect that if you paid very close attention to posts regarding any other artist who gets discussed/memed here a lot (eg. Kanye or Death Grips) you'd find exactly the same thing going on.

Do you have any evidence or are you just calling people that use words that hurt your feelings edgy /14 years old/retarded/[insert thing you don't like] so you feel superior to others? This is like a decade-old meme at this point, your group is the only group of people that's been getting offended by it. I don't think that anyone calling people retarded because they use memes on the internet has the right to call anyone else underrated.

Is grimes st8 or lezbo
dont bring up james she strings him around so he does her housework and to remind her to call her parents every so often

>Do you have any evidence
Yes - real life.

>words that hurt your feelings
It's not a question of hurt feelings. It's just that I'm an adult. If you want to roleplay as an edgy 14-year-old, far be it from me to tell you what you should /shouldn't do. Just don't be surprised when people with actually meaningful things to say fail to take you seriously. It's the logical response such actions indicate.

>your group is the only group of people that's been getting offended by it.
Again, the only person here talking seriously about being offended by these things is you.

>Yes - real life.
What

>It's just that I'm an adult
So, still no argument, then?

>real life.
>What
Exactly my point desu. Exactly my point.

Explain exactly what about putting "fag" at the end of a word to put someone into a group centered about that word is retarded or makes you a 14 year old or simply leave.

You're really new and embarrassing yourself.

this is a nice summation of every grimes thread ever. thanks user

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

That's all i care about

i love her so fucking much

You ruined it

what do you mean?

Fucking idiot

Art Angels is one of my favorite albums

false

It's completely real just like you or me

nah

dude we know its you okay pajeet pls

stop going to the bathroom in the street

Should you really love her at this point?

she deserves all the love she gets and even more

So take it

I like a handful of her songs, but she really puts me off with taking her self so seriously like way over seriously

I wish she would disappear

I really wish she'd just walk away

Sorry to burst your bubble but she's all-in on social justice. She's almost certainly ashamed to be white.

Her albums usually have one or two good songs, so in a decade or so she'll release a very enjoyable greatest hits album.

Why

i'm over grimes actually
i'm a choa man now

Does she know you? Has she been standing on you for a very long time?

We should pool our resources and search the world for a Grimes lookalike prostitute.

i am nothing to her, she doesn't even know i exist

one of my goals in life is to be stepped on by her

Prostitution sure is funny

I look forward to the generals about her

one day when Sup Forums finally accepts her

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrh5kaWfyMQ

are you mocking me?

If that's what you want

i don't want that at all, please love choa

Not here

it should start somewhere and here is the perfect place

Checked

glad you like choa now, please tell your friends about her

>pleb detected
Stop it, you fucking idiot.

Will do

What do you guys think of choa?

thanks, you guys aren't so bad after all

i think she's the cutest and is probably the best female musician ever

Hello

update: choa is fine, do not worry

Claire

close but it's choa

I'm cold

it's warm under choa's embrace. all are welcome

bump

Looks like it took 9 hours

user said something would happen and it actually did

Happy day

Different user

Halfaxa is just an album I could put on no matter what the mood. I've taken long wonderful walks through the city listening to Halfaxa.

It's just a plain good time!

I was just reading about the guy from DIIV's comments about her. Has Grimes ever publicly addressed them?

She doesn't take herself too seriously. Actually did you read/watched any interviews with her? She's goofy and likeable: youtube.com/watch?v=TImLVIJS3tE

Probably not 'cuz he's right

He's right about what?

What he said about Grimes

chinese thread?