Are you guys good persons?

Are you guys good persons?

Post pussy pic pls

ill be anything for you babe

id like to think so, but then again probably most people think that seeing from their own perspective

No

why not ? explain

im decent, but then again i use plenty of drugs and when i finally get a girl i start to get shitty and mistreat her. but i am nice until then

Have you heard about our Lord and Savior Eric Trump?

No.
I don't care about people or their wellbeing, i once had a time where i enjoyed hurting them phyiscally and mentally, even pushed people to almost kill their selves and all that bullshit.
I used to sell drugs for a little money, even to minors and junkies and the like.
I act different around every person, saying and acting the way i knoe they'd like me to, just so they like me. I am not even sure how i really am anymore.
If a person trips or hurts themselves, i usually pretend to care, just because i know that's what people are supposed to do.
With the skills i have, like knowledge of human nature, little psychology etc, i could easily help people or manipulate them in to helping themselves, which i did a few times, but mostly i decide not to.

damn son

i am dissapoint

How should I be a good person when we don't even know what a person is?
Are robots that are indistinguishable from humans without taking them apart persons?
What is good and what is bad?
Is being good just doing the thing that helps humanity the most?
But then what about the ones who have to die to achieve this goal?
What about the animals?
What about earth?
Or are we good if we simply stay alive?
Trying to define a concept that is beyond our grasp with only two words, "good" and "bad", is foolish and no-one can ever call themself good. But apart from all that I killed a man for enjoyment.

I don't take nor do I consider women's opinions, jobs, stories or problems seriously. I only del with them when I want pussy

it's 10 am, i'm not in the mood for your philosophy you serpant. Speak without tongue in cheek

No.

I like to think being good or evil is something fundemental in our personality.

To literally care about the conscious state of other beings is not something u can pretend easily.

u can choose for example to be artistic , however u cant choose to care about the wellbeing of another consious mind.

aka
evil ( sadistic immoral vicious etc )
good ( kind caring loving etc )

tl;dr: "No."

ITT: No.

Yes to certain people, mostly unknown by a lot of people. I only act really nice with the 4 friends closest to me, of course nice being always swearing at eachother and helping the other out and being someone that is there but to other people I'm just respectful. Don't even try to get closer with other persons because I'm more willing to interact when a person approaches me. Although I made a new friend tho. A 158cm girl who likes anime and reading also is really fun to be around with. First friend I have who's a girl. Its weird

Tits or GTFO!

on the other hand mabye it is something u can pretend easily,
but then again i rekon its the mindset that does it

u can be andor have an ''evil'' mind but force ureself to be ''kind'' ..But objectivly seen that doesent make the person ''good''

i really believe some people wish nothing but the best for other beings regardless of color or w/e

bump

im neutral
now post moar of her

Yes. That is why I keep away from other people.

Depends on what your definition of good is.

Same here, I too have found the edge. I have many 'friends' but I have come to the point where I might give up and be lonely. Cba for ppl