Perfectly describes me

>perfectly describes me

What do?

inb4 anything that isn't actually a way to improve beyond this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry user it's literally me as well when I walk most of the time. And I am not a virgin :^)

Some of those describe me but I'm not a virgin. What do?

These seem like Barnum Statements
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

be a chad like me you fucking beta faggot

Have I found my fam?

be chads bitch

I would rather say it has some connection to be introvert, I was used to be really introvertic back in my kid days and that's just instinctive walk I already have and never bothered fixing it. Of course it only happens when Im walking without anyone else, I just dont give a fuck about surroundings and people around me and I don't want to waste my time walking slowly, all the time I save walking faster could be used for anything else.

Chad looks like a faggot with that haircut.

On second thought, I can get my point across better. I am always the virgin. Even if I don't display all traits of the virgin, I display a lot. Is it testosterone level? Do I just need to take the jump socially more, regardless of embarrassment? Is there a method? 16 y/o btw

The beautiful alpha

was response to

I think you nailed it with the second one. Testosterone just makes you want to fuck women, anxiety is something else.

Doesn't test help body fat, muscle mass, confidence, emotional disposition, cognitive ability etc.? Or is that just from exercise.

yeah, testosterone makes you able to take risks also, and increments you heart rate, makes you feel powerfull and with will to make things, thats why you get the need of fuck, to expulse that excess of energy, but can help you also to do excercise, also if you have more test, your hormones will be more activve, and other people will feel it, specially girls, you will make others feel you are an alfa even if you are a virgin faggot, testosterone is usefull in so many ways, google it

I think test helps with body fat and gains and confidence to a degree, the rest is from exercise.

Stop taking memes so seriously. It's a joke. All it is are aspects and observations of life that are taken to the extreme for the sake of comedy. Relax and have a laugh, christ.

sounds like the way to go, thanks yall.
>virgin faggot
ouch, but thanks anyways

this perfectly describes my coworker.

i should ask her on a date, maybe itll bring her confidence and vitality back

You must be 18 y/o to be here.

This meme is really a broad stroke of quirks that all people have. Like if you don't do most of these things then you're probably actively aware of how you look when you walk down the street. Talk about being self conscious. What's the real cringe?