You eat pussy, don't you user?

>you eat pussy, don't you user?

Do NOT post it!

you're a virgin if you wouldn't do her

P

t

R

definitely baby, let's see what you got

Eating pussy is lame, I only do it because women try harder during oral if you eat them out well.

lmao

MICKIE

JAMES

>Implying I'm going to waste my time on that retarded shit
If she don't suck then we don't fuck

I like eating at Arby's

Do it.

>year 33
>still zero dates on valentine's day

yeah...I would.

no way this is real

r-right?

bought my girl a bouquet of 20 red roses

she said for the rest of the night she would do everything i asked her (with reasonable limits) so obviously i demanded a quickie right off the bat

told her i wanted her to keep all the cum inside of her and let it is until i was ready to go again (she really hates cum, doesnt even swallow fml) but she went with it. of course i didnt keep going until she came, not today sweetheart

an hour and a half later i was good to go and i dumped a second load in her, again telling her to keep it in until i said she could squeeze it out

i should be good to go again in half an hour, and unless i get too drunk ill squeeze out a final one inside of her disgustingly wet and cummy pussy just before we go to bed

Wait, you people actually reproduce naturally? I thought you used syringes and shit.

absolutely based

do.
not.
post.
it.

Fuck I'm eating sausage right now

I wish i ate pussy

No i have never ate the pussies

How does she appear so cute but underneath combine such disgusting personality and vagina?

what sport is this?

soccer.

beach soccer

>niggers

>niggers fuck dogs

no surprose here

Seems fair.

Pretty girls with ugly vaginas is so hot

>an hour and a half later i was good to go

What are you 90? This is some serious low test shit.

i was busy cooking (yes i cook, my gf is shit at it) and shitposting on Sup Forums

also had a shower

sounds disgusting

Lies. Finns don't shower.

if it comforts you it's a lie because cum would drip out on its own by simply moving around, unless she put a plug there or remained for 1 hour and a half laying on the bed with her legs up to prevent it dripping out.

I know what i'm doing tonight, thanks finn

I'm Dutch living in Helsinki

she can of course wear her panties what the fuck i don't want to clean cum off the carpets or floor

nuke this earth