I need your help anons. What's the best way to earn quick money...

I need your help anons. What's the best way to earn quick money? I want to buy my first car and I want it to be a nice Subaru. Any tips?

Inb4- selling drugs.

Bump

Also. Car rating thread.

Go to work.

Crime.

I have a job but it will take years to save up for a decent car.

Anything particular?

blow jobs

lots & lots of blow jobs

Idk about quick money since I went to college and got a stem job like all the other wagecucks. But I can tell you not to buy a new subie they're a rip off. And unfortunately its also hard to find a good used subie because all the boy racers who modded the shit out of theirs and treated them like shit still want an arm and a leg for their used examples

underaged Sup Forums gtfo

Shoot weddings for a local company

If you're lucky they'll let you borrow their cameras and lenses.

Bonus points if you can shoot video. Easier work, more money

Not interested in your profession, user.

Go beyond just having a "job" and get a career.

Yeah I know, but I'm still gonna try to find something good. I've been dreaming about Subie since I was in elementary school.

Let benis into butt

What country?
If you're in Australia, you can contact a company called Go Getta and rent-to-buy your Subaru, and drive it as an Uber. You can buy out the car with a "normal" car loan after a year when you have job history with Uber to justify a car loan, or keep going with your rent to buy and own it outright after another 3 years.

Will think about that. Actually a decent idea.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out what kind of career can I have, but nothing comes up to my mind. Will see when I hit senior year in uni

>Start a YouTube channel
>Call it daily top 10s
>Profit

I live in Poland. Will search something similar, but I doubt we have something like that here.

Actually, I was thinking about a youtube channel, so I can upload my music there (and finally start recording for public) or create content for normies, cause it's easy.

You might. GoGetta is just a Rent to Buy company. I'm sure some capitalist in Poland has started a similar company.

Thanks for the tip, bro. I like driving cars, so it sounds like a legit option.

>nice
>subaru
Choose one
You probably vape too don't you

I smoke regular ciggs

>What's the best way to earn quick money?

depending on that "quick", just get a job.

Hey subarus are good cars, their following of faggots who drive them is cancer.
My old outback was just as good as my wrangler off road, except for the height difference.

20k in like 3 months or so. Avarage wage is something around 5k but people normally get around 2-3k

By getting a job like the rest of mankind. Its also pretty unrealistic to buy a new car while still in high school, unless your parents buy it for you. My first car was older than me at the time by a lot but I bought it with money I made as a cashier at a pizza place by my house. My parents basically never helped me with anything once I turned 16

Yea... its kind of that way for everyone, even adults. I didnt get my first new car until I was in my early 30s

Prosititute your bum hole in public toilets

You can not drive for Uber unless you are 20 or older

I want to buy used car.
I am in uni at 2 year.

I am 20

I don't know if I even want to live that long lmao

...You arent going to make 20k in 3 months even if you are selling drugs, especially in eastern Europe

That's why I don't even considered this option.

Invest in Ripple. Ripple is a company partnered with over +75 banks worldwide (15 of the top 50), works with the freaking Federal Reserve, and has investors like Google and a16z. Ripple is currently the 3rd biggest CryptoCurrency by market capitalization.

Thanks to some kid I know who runs some site I've turned 5k into 120k with a bit of trading here as well. I can't thank him enough. Join his discord if you want to learn more, has over +300 people

discord/ VpPrGmF