I am going to budapest next week, and i know prostitution is legal there,so

i am going to budapest next week, and i know prostitution is legal there,so...

is it legal to pay them if i am 17 yo? have you ever tried hungarian women? how are they?

i've been to hungary recently and their women are really ugly on average, there were some qts but they were in a small minority

also, you're 17, if you resort to prostitution this early in your life you'll regret it mate

>17
?

>Planning trip to Balkans
out of the cities on my trip,
>Budapest
>Nis
>Belgrade
>Zagreb
>Sofia
>Varna
>Bucharest
which one has best grills?

Belgrade by far, and not because I'm from there. It's also the most degenerate city in the region that should be nuked.

Oh, forgot Sarajevo. But messing with Bosnian girls seems much more risky than others.

Sarajevo has top qts too. Definitely worth a visit.

Tirana and Pristina.
You are American, guaranteed fucking.

come on man i go there with friends we don't know what to do

talk to the local women i guess?

Other shit to note:
>Am Jew, but not obvious one
>only been to Israel and Canada
>I do not want a missing wallet/id or waking up on old Yugoslav railroad with strange stitches on my body from organ harvest

you are 17 you dumb fuck not 13, talk to people

As I said, if you go to Albania and Kosovo absolutely nothing will happen to you because they worship Americans.

>im 17

most of the prostitutes will be Romanian

t. visited Budapest last month

fuck off underage dago cunt
normies are not welcome here

Don't do it. If you're young and not super ugly and fat or super autistic (I'm talking extremes), you shouldn't resort to that stuff.

You'll regret it, Gennaro.

t. talking from expierence

how was it

like 9 out of 10 of the prostees you'll find on the streets are gypsies

go to rosszlanyok.hu or beszamolok.com if you want to have sex with white Hungarian prostitutes, otherwise you'll probably have to resort to one of the STD-ridden gypsy whores roaming on Andrássy út

You need to go to Sarajevo for the best women

Go to Budapest for easiest sex

you'll find good looking girls everywhere but Budapest is probably where you'll have less trouble fucking them

Prostution is legal here so I didn't have to go to the other side of the iron curtain.

I've been a couple of times, always drunk mode. They were all Romanian or Bulgarian. Worth the price because they were hot but but still degenerate nevertheless. And the was very sterile. Not very different from jacking off

>and the sex itself was very sterile

Yeah so to continue my story: wouldn't spend any more fucking money on that shit. It's useless.

it's a really nice looking city. just wander around the castle, parliment during the day and then go to a club or something at night and pick up a girl there