Trap/CD/sissy/femboy/mental illness thread

Trap/CD/sissy/femboy/mental illness thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heyy!

Disgusting
Kys

moar

Hello there, Viola. I was just on the verge of posting your photos myself. How is it going?

Certainly!
And do! You cover the old stuff, I'll keep it fresh ;D and Im good, just trying to figure out chaturbate lmao

>Trap/CD/sissy/femboy/mental illness thread.

Take it to /trash/, faggot.

i wanna see you bent over and ass spread

Chaturbate? Oh boy, I might just finally decided to give it a try, then.

bump

Ko, what happened to you, you adora/b/le thing? Have you had enough of us? :(

Yes sir ;P
Id suggest it, if I could get it working! I cant see myself in the thing so I dont know if my webcam is actually recording? :'c

do you worry about anal prolapse, HIV and other stuff which can happen from buttsex?

Did you tried using your webcam for something else? That way you can at least know if the problem is the webcam or something you didn't figure out yet in chaturbate.

argh
near damn broke me neck trying to read what it says on the book, "poetry".

You can get HIV and STIs from normal sex. Broken dicks and ripped banjo strings too.

Bailey Jay femenine penis
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

Did Ko made more than those 2 webms?

Only those 2 so far

I wonder if she finally found a sugar daddy and doesn't care about Sup Forums anymore.

Who is this? Need more.

Chloe Salpa. She is a camwhore.

matched with this trap on Tinder and they're game to fuck, should I?

any more pics?

Thank you, kind sir.

If you are attracted to each other, why the fuck not? Just go ahead and live the dream, dude. And don't forget to give us the greentext.

what I find comical about these sissy boys ,
is that are so afraid of being men and having take responsibility for their action that they want to be women , who don't take responsibility for anything not even getting pregnant , nothing is ever their fault..
so these societal rejects think that be gender shifting their life will get better ..
holy shit are they in for a surprise..

I'm unsure though, I mean I find her attractive yet at the same time I don't know if I could go through with it

Congratulations for being both a chauvinist and an homophob, but you forgot to sneak in a pint of racism.

Yeah it works fine on omegle? Maybe it would appear if others join the room idk?
Why were you trying to read it? :')

But what is giving you cold feet? Is it the fact that you are reluctant to have sex with somebody you don't know, or is it the fact that she is a trap?

both I guess, I've hyped up how good trap sex would be that what if it's terrible and awkward

>Maybe it would appear if others join the room idk?

Only one way to finf out ;)

An invitation to do you missionary.

She's on tour right now. She plays bass.

do it. chaturbate is fun. trust me

I agree, though I think you're referring to trans people. Most sissies don't make it their lifestyle and just do it part time as a sexual fetish.

how was that chauvinistic or homophobic? you just sound upset because he made a good point

ure right :3

I know, but that never stopped her from posting here before.

Free your cock!!!

Get a better cage. That doesn't look like it fits right or is comfortable. Cages are supposed to be as small as possible and prevent you from even getting a semi

gib link plox

you are correct my bad
But I think they are using the term trap wrong
they are using the word to mean sissy boys
when a trap and a sissy boy are two different things...

you dont understand how big my cock is but thanks

I guess you could try aha:
System wont let me link it but im littleprinceviola on the site aha

drink some beer before and you wont think about this as much as you do now. You will only want do fuck her hard

I get it. But sex doesn't get awkward because of your partner being trap or CIS, it gets awkard for being performed between two persons that don't have chemistry with each other. Regardless, my advice would be for you to just go for it. As long as you use a condom, everything will be fine; worst you just get an akward adventure to tell the anons. You are more likely to regret the stuff you don't do than the stuff you actually do.

what are you talking about ?
how is what that user said chauvinistic ? or homophobic ? for that matter .
Do you know what those words actually mean ?
or are you just parroting what someone else said and you thought it sounded intelligent ?

What's his name? He's hot

I might have jumped to conclusions about the homophobic part, but please explain to me how the fuck isn't this statement chauvinistic:

>is that are so afraid of being men and having take responsibility for their action that they want to be women , who don't take responsibility for anything not even getting pregnant , nothing is ever their fault..

rate?

Hiii

I must have seen you post this over a dozen times always asking for a rate. It's an average looking male ass in black socks

Can we have your kik?

that sounds way funnier than it should

if you read and understood what that is saying , then you would understand that the common conception with guys wanting to be women is that they think it is an easier way of life, because the media and court system crucify men for the slightest infraction , and yet women seem to get away with everything ..
hence his statement :
>holy shit are they in for a surprise..

also the definition of the word : see pic
he does not appear to be advocating his being male as superior.

What he said is completely ambiguous in regards about if it is taking about how he feels about women, or what he thinks sissies think about women. I think the more correct interpretation is mine.

And since you are so triggered about the fact that I used the wrong term, allow me to retract the word "chauvinist" and endorse the word "sexist".

ohhh buurrrn
he got you there,
you just got schooled.

Hey :3

I'm actually not touring anymore and have to be a person again :p I'll still be around but I was here too often lol

I'll come back every once in awhile but I don't wanna keep reposting the same pics so y'all will have to wait until I get time to take more nudes ~

Until then message me and plz someone be my sugar daddy I'll give you some A+ nudes for sure and maybe a lil more if you're close

>doesn't even know the difference between traps and trans
Thanks, Dr phil

Roger that, good to know you are ok.

NAme? Or moar.

although I appreciate the sentiment , shut up I don't need your help.

here I would again call your attention to the terms being used here .
trap - a male so well disguised as a female as to be nearly indistinguishable from a real female until such time as you get it's clothing off and discover it has a penis

sissy boy - effeminate male who enjoys cross dressing

transgender - male to female or vise versa gender swap.

in the statement about at what was said is not entirely wrong , as women as looked at differently with regards to responsibilities , even to the point when they are out drinking and sleep with someone and then are ridiculed for that ..that claim rape.
or when they get do get pregnant it is somehow the guys fault ..for not wearing a condom , when in fact the woman is the one how will get pregnant n but this is somehow made less her responsibility for the consequences ..
again the post is addressing the inconsistences of what males perceive females lives are like.

She is Cerise. She poped up yesterday evening.

Thanks!

Traps in here discord/ eBAh6gE

Traps in here. discord/ eBAh6gE

Learn to read filename faggot

of course you do , since it matches your narrative . spoken like the new shit filled feminists who fuck up everything they touch and calls everyone who disagrees with them ( insert word here ) phobic and misogynistic. and then states " I have already made up my mind and don't confuse me with facts."

Any cute traps from Sweden in here? :3

I know pretty well what those term mean, but I don't know what relevance to they have in this discussion -
specially fot your post, given that you set them up but give no pay off to them.

You are damn right about the fact the post is about how women are perceived by men, I just think it is about the poster's own perceptions, not sissies.

Yeah, I am totally a feminist fucktard for calling him out for displaying a sexist point of view. I am also completely imcapable of conceeding a point, has displayed both here and here .

This shit is all worse than the trolls that spam scat in here jfc I just want to look at cutie traps

Miss you Ko come back and give us more of this pretty feminine penis

>>The real faggots
Way to make a gay thread even more gay

So how many of you would actually cut your dick off for a vagina given the choice ?

hey just shut the fuck up and post traps and sissies no one here really cares what you fucktards think if you cant play nice get the fuck out and let us . keep your opinions to yourself or else go to Sup Forums

What is it about your sexuality that makes you so afraid of others' sexuality, you fucking faggot?

Never

Everyone that posts in these threads wants to fuck traps badly whether they admit it or not. If you're wasting any amount of time in one of these threads you're either a trap or someone who wants to fuck a trap, the content of the post is virtually irrelevant. It's like the law of trap threads. Always keep this in mind when you see retarded shitposting. It's usually projection. I have talked to so many people who say they're mean to traps because they secretly love them and want to fuck them but hate themselves for it or worse, they actually want to be a trap.

I would if it was real and not that horrible exercise in mutilation they call gender reassignment

Would not. I would love to shrink it down and make it useless though

faggots

Me 100% I'm doing it in like a couple weeks

lol I'll post more soon

How much is it going to cost ?

>I've hyped up how good trap sex would be

Kek, prepare for disappointment. You're about to fuck a man in the ass. Enjoy your post-coital shame.