Let's suppose that the Gender World War broke out

Let's suppose that the Gender World War broke out.
You were appointed commandant of the concentration camp for women.
What rules for women do you introduce?
What methods of executions do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.deathaddict.com/2017/03/13250_MUST_SEE-Girl_Has_a_LOG_Slammed_Down_on_Her_Head_Then_Punched_in_the_Face1.mp4
metalbondage.com/tag/little-caprice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

24/7 Sex
Execution by Dick

>> don't be a cunt to anyone else and help those maintaining the place to keep it running smoothly and there won't be any issues. If any male guards decide to be pricks let me know and I'll sort them out.

is there a video from where this photo was taken?

Death by snusnu

Not too sure about actual women, but men who identify as women would have their junk chopped off with a dull rusty knife

Human Centipede but instead of by the anus, it's by the pussy

>the spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised

sauce

Immediate STD screening of each woman upon arrival.

If the woman has something curable she is immediately put on treatment if she is objectively a 6/10 or higher.

If she has something uncurable (HIV/AIDS) she is immediately executed.

Overweight women are placed on a weight loss program.

5/10s or lower get plastic surgery if what makes them ugly is their face.

Women with deformities get executed.
Amputees get sent to a specific bunker.

All women 6/10 or higher with no STDs or who have gone through the above procedures are subjected to sexual slavery. The objectively better the woman, the more humiliating the sexual act she will be subjected to on a daily basis. These women will be fucked on a daily basis.

Amputees will be subjected to the same by amputee fetishists.

If any woman contracts an STD she goes through the previous healthcare or execution.

They are to be kept in a chilly but tolerable environment completely nude with few commodities.

Highly religous women will be fucked. Highly religious women who are ugly will be anally impaled by a sharp rod wooden rod that they will be lowered onto ass first.

what methods of execution would you use?

bump

All women are restrained with force-feeding tubes crammed down their gullet. Male guards take advantage until they grow too nasty, at which point physical abuse occures, reminding them daily that less and less men will ever find them attractive again

one word, eugenics

Wouldn't execute most, they'd be working to feed the pregnant ones.

Execution by anesthesia, organs and meat sold.

>implying Sup Forums beta nu-males would win such a war

videos.deathaddict.com/2017/03/13250_MUST_SEE-Girl_Has_a_LOG_Slammed_Down_on_Her_Head_Then_Punched_in_the_Face1.mp4

bump

As they came into the one with problems, missing limbs, sick, old, deformed, mentally impaired, all to be euthanized, shot in the head, ect. quick deaths. We're not torturers, just building a better world.
After this they will all receive screening for disease, parasites, sickness that can not be seen with the eyes. After, if they are able, will dig the grave, line them up and shoot them, one bullet. After this the genetically inferior will be made chemically infertile. The woman will be conditioned, reprogrammed and slowly sent out into the world under watchful eyes. If these woman coming to the camp are already deemed unsalvageable, executed en mass efficiently and quickly.

Nice

Death by snoosnoo

Suppose gender war broke out? user, you haven't been paying attention

>*tips uniform fedora*

Are you really a recruiter for an "Other Government Agency" that is looking for people to run the re-education camps for after North Korea loses?

Make Out Monday
Tickle Tuesday
Whip Em Out Wednesday
Throatfuck Thursday
Freaky Friday (butt stuff)
Slippery Saturday (oil stuff)
Sunday Funday (everyone gets ice cream)

If anyone tries to escape, they get pussyfucked with a nigger knife

bump

i like the way you think

me too

I would release and arm them, then assist the ladies in taking over the camp while the men slept. A little biased since I'm a woman, but I felt I needed to reply to such a stupid post. I regret checking this site out, my curiosity got the best of me and I saw the most disturbing things in my life on here D: I'm never listening to another reddit Sup Forums dark web creepypasta thread ever again

2nded

you know the rule: Tits with timestamp or gtfo

Only anal and oral sex are allowed. All anal sex to preformed with just enough lube to not damage/harm the penis. Going in dry is highly promoted

Fag

You're getting me hard.

Kys fag

Death by hyper sandwich production

Ew. This site is literally all creeps who I don't doubt are rapists. I don't plan on returning here, get help if this is all you men do all day!

Can you say that while my dick goes in your ass dry? I'd cum soooo hard

> he gets it

Fuck off pervert. Good bye /random/

I'll be seeing you, and my dick will be seeing inside of you, sooner than you think

any source?

Sauce? Reverse image search doesn't help.

I will sentence them to death!...

By snu-snu

>Sup Forums
>dark web
Well which is it?

All females rated below 8/10 would be fucked to death. They would be handed out to men, who can do anything they wish with them except feed them or give them water. What they do with their pets for their short remaining lifespan would be up to them.

All females rated at 8/10 or above would be kept for sex and breeding purposes. They would be provided with everything necessary to remain alive, healthy and clean. Attempts at escape, suicide or refusal of food or sexual commands would result in being chained to a bed by every limb and force fed while they are used on a daily basis by anyone who wishes and impregnated. Their child would be used as emotional manipulation to prevent them from further attempts of escape or suicide.
The same punishment would be handed out to any female dropping below the 8/10 mark due to lazy behavior or on purpose. Once they have given birth, they will have a second chance at restoring themselves to former glory. If they repeat their past mistakes, a third chance wont be given. They will remain chained to a bed and force fed until old age no matter what, as death would be too merciful. Their children would be raped in front of them frequently upon reaching a certain age as additional punishment.

The sole purpose of the remaining females would be pleasuring men at any time, any place and providing new females for future use. Only thing off limits would be causing permanent damage to their health or looks (scars and bruises excluded). Otherwise a mans wish is literally their command.

Daily blowjobs. That's all. As for execution? Hanging. I want to watch them twitch all over the place before dying.

I'd be the fucking silence of the lambs of this scenario and create my own harem of virgins. For every room I need 72 virgins.
I can sell that pussy for billions, I'd be like the fucking Bill Gates of pussy. If there ain't no pussy on the market, it's worth diamonds.
Eventually I'd start with a communist regime reigning over an empire of women who all bear my seed. I'd go somewhere like Australia where I'll be the only man. A continent with only my off springs

I'd have a nice camp fire with marshmallows and sing some camp fire songs

i'm commandant of the concentration camp for men. males are allowed to join the women's side of they become traps, and one of the punishments for the man prisoners is anal rape by traps

whenever I see photos like this I like to imagine what these people are like before hand and after.

Like do they have awkward chit-chat while having tea together

They look like boring people is the thing, so even if they're socializing its going to be shit jokes and more bordom

It's Bobbi Starr

source?

I smell summer

somebody better be linking this thread to all the feminazis on tumbler. So they can know what to expect

Holy shit, dude. You really thought this through. A+ for business mgmt skills.

>What methods of executions do you use?
Death via dehydration from days spent hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

Excellent idea, brother. I on mobile. Someone get on this.

all those retards falling for this are the reason we would lose the gender war.

the slaves with aids should go to slave owners with aids so less slaves contract it

I would execute them by freeing them and inviting them all to peg me until they die.

Mass sterilization followed by 24/7 forced screenings of Tropic Thunder

I smell reddit

metalbondage.com/tag/little-caprice/

>What methods of executions do you use?
None. Women are too valuable to kill. They are needed to produce babies. The worst punishment would be amputation I guess, but their genitals must remain intact.

Would let them do anything they wnat as long as they stay equal to men, no trying to be superior, if you try, to the chamber