I can’t seem to get a direct answer from google would appreciate if someone can answer for me

i can’t seem to get a direct answer from google would appreciate if someone can answer for me.

when billboard report album sales (eg Tyler selling over 100k)...

are those US only sales or worldwide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboard_charts#All-genre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_record_charts
youtube.com/watch?v=63OyhcOnEaY
youtube.com/watch?v=MIAJemmO-bg
youtube.com/watch?v=EBbLPnQ-CEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/ETHAN/ GENERAL
>post your best h3h3 memes

>h3h3
Kill urself my man

was gonna answer you but then you posted this cringey jew

All of Billboard's charts and stats are based on US-only sales, streaming and airplay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboard_charts#All-genre

ARE YOU CRAZY?? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MOIND!?

dude vape nation

Dudes a gawdly editor, you must respect it.

go back to /r/eddit

>almost become a meme
You have to go back

>tfw no Hila gf

I feel like I'm one of the few people to find h3h3 completely unfunny and his wife to be average at best.
Also he got really fucking annoying when he started getting preachy. Guy acts like he's the messiah of youtube, fuck outta here.

new h3 is horseshit
old was boring, but watchable

Liking h3h3 in any capacity is you telling the world that you're an autistic 13 year old

le goofy youtube jew

Or an aging 30 something who thinks they're fitting in

What does he even do now?
Last I saw, he was getting sued and asking his viewers to pay for lawyer fees or some shit.

If it was world wide the numbers would be huge.
Every artist would have crazy numbers.

Tyler would actually look a lot worse desu, I don't really think to many other countries listen to him like that.

Like for example kendrick lamar, jay z, kanye are huge all over africa. Yet tylers audience is mainly middle class white kids so world wide he'd be outclassed by an even larger margin.

They're made up '''numbers'''. Meaningless. Like tv ratings and political polls.

Most countries have their own album charts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_record_charts

he’s fucking huge in europe & australia.

you're not missing much

here's your answer dipshit

The whole "ironic" humor thing is so passe at this point.

The autistic 13 years olds are more the idubbz, leafy, filthy frank crowd.

h3h3 does a lot of more personal/straight up talking videos and they draw in a much older crowd in general. While still getting at that edgy teenager crowd with the meme shit.

t. reddit cuck who doesn't know how to use google

wow i’m really getting shit on

it honestly took me a while to see that they were trying to do 'comedy'

So is every other rapper. Europe and australia would just be u.s.a2.0 and nearly directly reflect what's popular here. Which is why i didn't even count them.

I'm talking africa and western influenced asian countries.

I do know kendrick is huge in korea/japan for some reason, but that's it. I never really checked for it but now i feel like searching.

Pic related is just a quick search to see how often kendrick and tylers names are searched around the world.

It might be hard to see but blue is kendrick, red is tyler.
and they are both popular in the same places, except kendrick is also popular is places like korea,japan, india, Indonesia, more of africa.
and tyler gets next to no response in those places.

All in all, world wide sales would just blow everything up more, some more then others.

You're delusional my guy. He makes videos for those kids in high school that think they're outcasts because they're mature and cool but are actually just losers. I guarantee you're 18 years old or under

Ethan's a worm who strategically hangs out with people that will give him jewtube points.

Genuinely laughed out loud at their latest video. Ethan is just such a natural comedian with his looks and mannerisms.

youtube.com/watch?v=63OyhcOnEaY

I feel like h3h3 appeal most to teenagers and people in their late 20s/early 30s who don't take themselves too seriously. Most of Sup Forums is in their early 20s and probably think they're too cool and sophisticated for them.

you seem to have an incredibly warped world view.

how can there be 100k US sales, that would mean 1/3 people buying it in america

Theres too many kids and old white people for it to be US, of course its worldwide

How old are you? Honestly

no i just prefer good comedy
example:youtube.com/watch?v=MIAJemmO-bg

ugh fine, (you) there are you happy?

what makes you think you’re so mature and above it? just accept that you don’t like it but other people do. it’s as simple as that. you don’t have to psychoanalyse why other people enjoy his content.

honestly you must be fucking insufferable irl.

Truth. And I'm 20 and love h3h3 btw, and have since I saw Vape Naysh lol, these stuck up cunts need to relax this was funny af

do you know how many people live in america user
also i preordered two copies, and he put out so many bundles that i know tons of others did too

Avoid the question more big boy. I have you pegged at 16, maybe 17

>more projection and ad-hominems
>over not liking terrible comedy

sad

see

28. I prefer their earlier videos though.

I only got into them because they were getting sued and someone posted a thread about it on Sup Forums or something. From everything I'd heard about them and the way they looked and the sort of people that commented on their videos, I was sure I would utterly hate them but I watched kissing prank reaction video and was hooked.

t. kissless virgin

see:
Not the same person. I've literally been browsing Sup Forums since before you hit puberty probably. I'm 28. Don't get me wrong. I'd rather be 16 but I'm not.

Pic related. A Sup Forums meme from like 5 years ago, at least.

see

If you both are real, this makes me sad

>europoor "'''''''''comedy'''''''''"

Why are you so mad, faggot?

hes from the uk

Yes, there are 300k people in america

These posts are me:
This post:

is someone else, who responded to your original question as if they were me.

I'm 20 years old, but i've been watching since 19.

I like them too, sometimes I don't find their videos funny but, i just kind of like them as people in general.
I mainly like that most of the comedy is about them, yes a lot of the videos are about others but they always make sure to themselves the joke.

hehe why so mad xdd

PAPA BLESS

h3h3 hasn't been funny in an entire year. They are fucking idiots. Once they became famous and hit that guaranteed viewership mark, they completely turned their channel on its head and stopped producing the content that made them famous in the first place. I just went back and scrolled through their video catalog and the last video by them that actually made me really laugh was this:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBbLPnQ-CEw

Since then, they have avoided making videos where they tear into people, which was the only thing that actually made them big. They are currently pulling in very good viewer count but it's really just based off of drama virtue signalling and clickbait now. Also, I think they worked really hard and nonstop when making their earlier content but are now just taking it easy. That's fine, but I'm frankly bored to death.

>literally "i was only pretending to be retarded"
isn't summer over yet

ugly jew skeleton

>Sup Forumstard finds underage Sup Forumstard tier humor funny

shocker

Is this how you justify watching children's entertainment?

>Since then, they have avoided making videos where they tear into people, which was the only thing that actually made them big

you haven't been watching lately

All of those memes are either extremely outdated or extremely reddit. I can't see how anyone finds this funny.

okay, fuckface. show me one (1) fucking recent video where they have really ripped into someone that wasn't just weak bait or easy targets.