Have you ever let a guy suck you off but still consider yourself straight?

Have you ever let a guy suck you off but still consider yourself straight?

Kill yourself faggot

I did and guys make the most annoying moaning sounds when they do.
Fuck that.

no but when can you come over?

t. totally straight tho

かわいい

Post more of that cute.

Yes just felt really uncomfortable. It was a dare on someone.

yeah, during group sex a friend of mine asked if he could suck my dick, the girl i was fucking, her eyes lit up, so i went with it. not nice to be honest, the beard sort of destroyed any hopes of me liking it

have you ever taken a dick in the ass and one in the mouth while one guy sucks you off and you jack off another onto your face and still considered yourself straight?

If so that is because you don't know what straight means, like op.

Straight men don't do gay shit.

the fact you stayed hard makes you bi

An error has occurred

not really
any living creature with a moist hole can make your cock hard if stimulated enough

>moist

you're missing an entire array of fuckable things yo

true, when i was younger i once fucked a bowl of butter trying to cum a second time, and searched the house for anything with a hole like a crack addict

Yes. All the guys who sucked me off were great cock suckers. For women it's a crap shoot if they are good or not

Yeah i was only 14

Well obviously not completely straight, but I got blown by some twink and it wasn't really fun. Granted I'm pretty hung and he had some problems with it, but I got worse BJs from girls and I had no trouble staying completely hard. Could barely maintain a chub for him.
So now I'd only consider crossdressing femboys or transgirls, not settling for anything less.
Which actually fucking sucks, I get so many money offers from normal dudes and there is no way I could go through.
>tfw not bisexual enough to get paid anything between 100 and 200€ just to get my dick sucked

not a guy, and that is why you are bi

no but two of my friends sucked each other off and consider themselves straight.

I consider them delusional.

stick a dick into a sheep and see if you dont go hard
you are now bestiality with that logic