Can we had a Capitalist Thread?

Can we had a Capitalist Thread?

What's the most capitalist thing you have ever done in your life?

I voted for donald Trump

█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

gfy

nah, i'm boring

Burnt a £50 note in front of a homeless person that was begging in the street

felt good

bump

patrick bateman

I made money and spent it on goods and services in the free market.

Go to college.

I eat a BigMac on my Honda Civic

Edgy

Kek'd audibly.

Why do you consider going to college as something "Captalist"?

I opened a ROTH IRA the summer I got my first job, when I was 14.

Most other kids my age didn't even have jobs. The ones that did spent all their money on worthless bullshit, like going out to eat, ipods, shit like that.

Not me. I was smart enough - even at that age - to understand the magic of compound interest.

Because it is expensive as fucking shit.

>ME! ME! I'M SMART! I'M SPECIAL!
That's the attitude

Not in some countrys, americans pay a lot and get in debt just for going to college

Compared to other kids my age - and indeed compared to most full-fucking-grown adults - I was very smart when it came to personal finance and sensible fiscal planning.

Most adults in the USA are like 2 paychecks away from being homeless. Most millennials have a negative net worth. Most niggers don't even know how to write a fucking, pay a bill, or have a bank account. It's pathetic how irresponsible people are with their money.

So yes sweetie, compared to the average American, I am smart and I am special.

Well I am American so blowing tens of thousands of dollars on this shit is about as capitalist as it gets.

I really regret starting, but I am almost done so I might as well finish.

Now I can look forward to 20 years of paying my debts...

did you also stab the homeless man and stomp his dog too

Found him

Spent $2000 on lottery tickets

Today I put my name down for a flat which costs £1.175 million.

The most capitalist thing I've done is buy two duplexes and two single family homes, in addition to starting my own diesel trucking company. Have about 30k in stocks, and 30k in cash sitting in a safe next to me. I'm also a mellennial.

After I got out of the military signed on as a private contractor with a corporation to provide services in Afghanistan. Made a shitload of money. Would do again.

Ben?

gone too work, make money, invest. bought something and sold it at a higher price.

you know, all the things most people do everyday.

I buy shit from thrift stores and yard sales and sell them for a profit on ebay

Made $4000 in interest in my investments the month Trump was elected.

you're that awkward embarrassing type person aren't you

How is that picture Capitalist? Most communist leaders smoked cigars and had nice cloths

You're the type of person who spends all their moneys in fidget spinner aren't you?

Became an oil broker

No, bizarely he didn't have a dog, when he'd calmed down I went to the thrid floor of the multi storey car park he was sat next to and tried to piss on him, missed

I picture him looking like this. He thinks he's smart and cool but he's really just weird and awkward

Just bought a GMT II Pepsi 18ct White gold (116710BLRO) for around $42.000 by a cashier that was like 50 years old anbd thought i was joking when i came in to the store.

Info: im 20 y/o and started my own mobile-retailer company when i was 18.

I call bullshit. Pics of your ugly ass gaudy watch or gtfo

here u go. I am pretty happy with it doe

Have Internet access

Tight shit, i always wanted one of those ones

They are communist leaders but with capitalist minds and even they know that

A real communist leader had a average house and clothes

You are a person who don't know how to have fun, enjoy buying bitcoin faggot

I never like the blue-red but it's a nice wacth

Don't say "doe" instead of "though" - even if you are being "ironic."

A fool and his money are soon parted.

You are right, I don't buy enough fidget spinners so I don't know how to have fun.

>I own three successful businesses
>I'm starting a fourth in a couple years
>I invest my earnings in the stock market
>mostly covered calls on high dividend stocks
>I pay for everything on credit
>I pay my credit off monthly
>I never pay interest
>I earn 1-5% on everything I spend
>I basically utilize our economic system to my advantage in every way I can

went to mcdonalds, got a coke then changed my mind and dumped it out for sprite.

You must be fun to talk to at parties

>2-tone royal oak
>cohiba

Yeah, I'll buy something really expensive but ugly af, and then look at it while I enjoy a pleb-tier vice.

>most niggers don't know how to write a fucking

Elite intelligence identified.

i am in the art industry, i just figured out that finding a job were you can turn a few ink an color into money and having fun with it in the meantime is pretty cool. i have no idea about anything economy related, i just sell shit when i need it and rather than saving my money on a bank account i invest in other pieces of art for not yet very know artists, or artists i know are gonna rise prices for some reason.
Is that considered irresponsible as well? just wondering. Collectables of any kind always looked like a good investment to me, and i've almost never be proven wrong yet, everything i ever bought has at least keeped his price, the media is an increase of 50% of market price when i sell them (if i feel like selling them- relatively rare, and if i do is usually to buy more)

Get the batman variant. It's hawt.

As did i

Smart fiscal decisions doesn't take "elite intelligence." In fact, I would argue that - when it comes to investing - "elite intelligence" is actually a hindrance. Why? Because really smart people think they can beat the market, despite the fact that all statistics and studies show that, over a long period, the vast vast majority of investors will never beat the natural rise of an index fund. And that any outliers are not so much smart as they are lucky.

When you yell nigger at a party.

Spent far too much money on all kinds of guns I rarely shoot.

>Smart fiscal decisions doesn't take "elite intelligence."

You have the grammar of a 4 year old, and I don't believe you're out of high school, Captain Capitalist.

Really smart people don't think they can 'beat' the market. Not even retards think that. Doing well with investments isn't 'beating' the market.

You're going to be late for home ec if you don't run, so scamper along you little raggamuffin.

I refer to everything

You don't know how to spend money in "fun"

>2 tone royal oak
>ugly
This need to be bait

Retard, entire segments of the financial industry are built upon the premise that "experts" can beat the market. Stock brokers, fund managers, quants....

That's why the government requires investment houses to state "past performance is no guarantee of future results" - because you'd get these so-called superstar fund managers who had a couple good years, would attract a ton of cash, and then crash-and-burn.

nigga answer me, i'm genuinely curios if wat i do makes sense from a wannabe capitalist faggot point of view

>i buy some art work for 1 million
>two years later that shirt worth 2 millions
>3 years later that shit worth 8 millions

sold a 5 chunk for $10

That Cuban is fake

I imported handicrafts, and resold them at a 1000% profit. Anyone else dabbled in importation? My buddy and I might go in on reselling human hair.

How do you know? Why?

Nice trips

Give small businesses loans at a reasonable return on investment

>millions
nah, thousands are already pretty high for what i do. the art market that works in millions is total bullshit, i would never undersandwhat those fuckers are gonna be up next, shittng on a fan and call it a masterpiece maybe.
I am more on the comic book/fantasy illustrations side, cheaper and way easier to deciphrate since it's more about qualit and less about following the next edgy thing.

Started a company.

Rode in a Bentley to a private jet to and flew to an oil well drill site to sign two papers and then flew back to attend the Super Bowl in a private suite. Green Bay won. The Black Eyed Peas played half time. I did body shots off a redhead. Good Times.

I bought a Hugo boss belt for my work uniform. I work at a store that sells Basicly everything of Apple and other high end electronic brands and I have a dollar bill framed on my book shelve

I smoke a lot of cubans. Cohiba is faked a lot and because of that the real deal has holograms.

>i'm genuinely curios if wat i do makes sense from a wannabe capitalist faggot point of view

As the saying goes "if if makes dollars, it makes cents (sense)"

>I work at a store that sells Basicly everything of Apple and other high end electronic brands

That belt must look funny against your Best Buy blues.

>42000
>you got ripped off son

Google

Jay Z - Story of OJ

I was making a reference about that song

Pic related of what they are supposed to look like

Dont mess with reviewbrah

I once bought some stock, then sold it for a profit.

My dad used to own 2 bars and 2 coffeshops (weed not faggot coffee). I've seen old pics of him wearing cartier and rolex watches at the same time, BMW M5 when it first came out and he wore insanely expensive clothes. He turned muslim 3 years before i was born and sold his shit because it was not earned with "halal" money. Now he only earns 20k a year. He used to earn 100k a year, should i just end myself ?

Yet, you post on Sup Forums

>2 tone watches look good

Get back into the delorean, asswipe. The 80s are long gone.

Oil's at $47..... nothing but time on my hands.

Went to a hottub party at the coke-a-cola ceo's mansion. He had a secret wine cellar only accessible by a hidden button in one of the elevators. Only got to drink "cheap" 80's vintage though cuz her pops wouldve missed it.

Is this in Atlanta? If so, what neighborhood does the coke ceo live in?

They said capitalist not stupid

sold drugs at gouging prices to desperate people

I feel your pain user.

>dropped a coin
>didn't even look down to see what it was
>did a 360 and got out of there

This, evolutionary algorithms make more than people. Keep hurting lefty asses with your sensible planning. Hippies didn't understand financial planning and nigs don't either - the targets of subprime loans are barely worth listening to, it's not as if the bank listens to them much given the're just cattle. In capitalism neither spirit nor faith is enough.

How did you open one so young? They said I had to be 18 before I could invest in anything

I invested in bitcoin and am somehow making chump change everyday.

Answer dis