*teleports around the house*

*teleports around the house*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw
aequitasresource.org/Establishing-Penetration-in-Sexual-Assault-Cases-SIB24.pdf
lmgtfy.com/?q=fuck off, retard
legislature.mi.gov/(S(3imybd5553n1c2j4zhbz5z45))/documents/mcl/pdf/mcl-328-1931-LXXVI.pdf
jlist.com/omo339
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn chain up a blind war vetran and force-feed him his own cum

nothin personnel kid

>Two able bodied teenagers cannot defeat an old blind man: The movie
Literally just lure him with noise and then stab ffs

*flies down a hallway chestfirst screaming 'bout 'nam*

I have an ending that works way better than the actual film's
>After the doggo in car scene, she gets knocked out
>Wakes up in rape dungeon
>White boy can't save you now
>Hoists her up, turkey baster's her right as it fades to black
>Sweet Caroline starts playing as the new scene starts up, showing panning/dragging shots of the house/basement
>Starts to show the rape dungeon area
>Shows her with a 7 or 8 month in baby tummy just as it gets to SWEEEET CAROLIIIIINE BUH BUH BUH
>Make her face look defeated etc.
>Show ladybug on her finger
>Have it fly away
>ROLL CREDITS
It would have been far more satisfying to have the stupid bitch lose t b h.

He was deadly efficient at aim hearing with that gun and they had writers had to let him have it most of the movie to make him dangerous. If it was just him going around with the bat, the movie wouldnt have lasted long.

I fucking love these rapey parts of horror movies

Isnt that the guy from avatar

Fuck. I like this.

He did nothung wrong.

*walks through wall*
BACK THE FUCK OFF!!??

das wat I said
youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw

Why did this retard even have a security system installed? Seems like kind of a dumb thing to have when you're trying to maintain a rape dungeon

*pulls open anus*
where we're going we won't need eyes to see

best part of the film desu senpai

I would have loved the movie so much if they had the bells to do this.

Instead nope the slag gets away Scott free.

Actually I've mentioned before but I have a feeling that originally she WAS supposed to have gotten pregnant but they changed it which is why in the final scene she's carrying the bag so conspicuously over her baby bump area so they would have that reveal then cut to the credits.

It would have fit with each of the robbers getting an ironic punishment for their crimes.

>the Chad asshole gets shot by the gun he shouldn't have brought
>the beta cuck dies because he refused to drop the whore when it became clear she only cared about the money and nothing else
>the money grubbing whore gets the money but also gets a belly full of crazy man baby
>the old man gets what he wanted, he'll have a child and his money will go towards raising it.

Who'd win?

I disagree that was the creators' original intention. The rape dungeon exists as a reminder for what "being caught" will succumb to, not a twist ending to the movie's conflict. Although I suppose it would be a decent ending if it was the case.

I think the fact this woman will go her whole life knowing this crazy guy is out there somewhere waiting for her, possibly looking for her, is fittingly creepy.

Both parties were in the wrong.

The onlything that made it better was that some idiots brought their kids with them.

>mommy whats that white stuff?

That fucking dog. In the fucking ducts.
In fact, that fucking dog in general.

>blind old dude with no money is gonna go looking for a girl whose voice is the only thing he remembers
Not that user, but the way the movie ended up, there's no plot-relevant reason for him to be alive.

>able bodied
The girl was tiny as shit
Also the "old" man was an ex marine with a fucking Rottweiler and a gun

You're a moron if you think that'd be easy

They need to make a comedy sequel of him chasing her around the world

>that scene where they take shelter in what looked like his daughter's room
>they say the windows are barred and they're trapped
>girl goes up through a narrow passage
>kid gets thrown out of a window that isn't barred for some reason

WAIT WHAT

Rutger would have his ass in two swings or one.

JUUST

you got a very nice voice. i would suggest you to raise the production value a little, and also make it a little more passionate and entertaining. YOU GOT TALENT KID! YOUS COULD BE A STAR!

>Chick gets out
>Blind guy steps into the sun
>Stupid Criminal Bitch: "HA, YOU'RE USELESS OUT HERE"
>Blind guy keeps standing there and dog runs out the front door off the front steps
I laughed my ass off in theaters.

I was expecting him to aim at the sound of her yelling and shoot her.

Same but just having doggo run right past him like it was summoned was the best.

When you realize the doggo somehow walked into the locked house to chase the girl through the airvent

>tfw took girl to this and got boner during the turkey baster scene
>later in the night have a conversation with her and she says she hates kids and doesn't want them

>Get some white liquid soap
>Convince her into BDSM
>Suddenly get serious
>Re-enact the blind vet as you pull soap from the fridge in front of her and heat it up
>Make sure she sees you suck the soap into a turkey baster
>Inject despite her protest
>JUST A PRANK BRO

yep, and the villian from The Hard Way

He's blind for fuck sake.

>hot soap into vagina
That sounds like a bad idea desu.

When you lose a sense like sight your sense of hearing and smell multiply like x100

The dude clearly had super human strength as well

That's gonna burn and give her a wicked infection that might leave her barren.

>Well fuck, audiences are sympathizing with a blind veteran whose daughter was murdered defending himself from dumbshit teenagers trying to rob him

>I know, let's make him a rapist so he can be the real bad guy

B R A V O

Fine, fuck, get some vanilla icecream and do it with that. It's the same thing.
.. sugar, fuck.
PRETEND to heat the soap up.

He wasn't a rapist, he even says that

>Move furniture around the house
>Blind man starts bumping into shit and loses his sense of direction
>Movie is now a comedy

no it wouldn't have

Was this movie really liberal and anti-gun/white?

>tie woman up
>cut hole in her pants
>plan to vaginally penetrate her against her will with a turkey baster full of your semen
>not a rapist because he says so

dubya eee dubya lad

what's it like being a retard ?

Rape is the act of uncensenual sex. He never fucked her. Just squirted cold cum into her womb.

What's it like not knowing how your own body functions?

>cold
Wasn't it heated though

I think sperm doesn't like microwaves.

are you blind ?

Yeah, lol. But then what was he cooking?

Are you?
www.google.com

if he wanted to rape her he would've just used his dong. All he wanted to do was have a kid, that's not rape any way you want to look at it. also, nice quads

>Sexual penetration crimes include the penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth by the penis or other body part, and also include the penetration of the vagina or anus, or, in rare cases, the mouth, by an object. Penetration with an object is included in all jurisdictions’ sexual assault statutes except Louisiana’s and American Samoa’s.

aequitasresource.org/Establishing-Penetration-in-Sexual-Assault-Cases-SIB24.pdf

>have crowbar
>instead of beating the shit of the blind old man as he climbs up the ladder completely vulnerable or killing the angry dog you jam it under the door
Genius!

Also:
>run into room, see a window with a single piece of plywood over it
>Oh no we're stuck!

>www.google.com
lmgtfy.com/?q=fuck off, retard

hmm, nope. not seeing it

They actually handled it pretty well.
>Immediately think there is some kind of rape going on when the girl shows up in the basement
>'She was carrying my child'
>Turns out he only artificially inseminated her with a turkey baster and there was no actual sexual contact

>except Louisiana’s and American Samoa’s
so can I go to louisana or samoa and jam a corn cob into a lady's unwilling pussy and it's totally legal

He was cooking eggs. She had to eat all of them.

Someone else was rooting for the old the entire movie?

No, it would still be sexual assault, just not of that particular kind

Everyone was. They added the part about him being rapist so audiences wouldn't root for him.Without that, it's just an old man defending his property from shithead burglars. The horror factor of this movie is seriously undermined by how badly the viewer wants the "good guys" to die.

to be honest i wouldn't mind this.

As said previously I wanted it to end with main girl getting rape dungeon'd.

Now that you mention it I'm astounded they didn't try the ol' "throw a rock to distract him" trick. Holy shit those kids are idiots

Why didn't he just fuck her with his dick?

because then it'd be rape

he's not a rapist

Blind dude had some kick ass muscle striations.

wtf is he a ragdoll or some shit

By Michigan state law he would be considered a rapist for using the turkey baster.

>(r) "Sexual penetration" means sexual intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, anal intercourse, or any other intrusion, however slight, of any part of a person's body or of any object into the genital or anal openings of another person's body, but emission of semen is not required.

>of any object

legislature.mi.gov/(S(3imybd5553n1c2j4zhbz5z45))/documents/mcl/pdf/mcl-328-1931-LXXVI.pdf

but hes not a rapist

well why the fuck would anyone bother going to Louisiana then

He used the baster on the girl who was shot. That counts as rape in the eyes of the state where the movie takes place.

*teleports around the forest*

but he said he's not a rapist

He was wrong.

>aim hearing with that gun
>unsupressed firearm with non-subsonic munitions
>no ear pro
>aim hearing

Gators and guns.
Women are loose enough too.

this kek

Ice cream will also burn and cause a wicked infection. Just use Semen Lotion. I'm pretty sure it's safe for sex and therefore safe for baster womb raiding.
jlist.com/omo339

Actually, it counts at rape in most parts of Europe.

There were lots of people that tried to get away with rape by using objects or just doing forced oral sex.

>Actually, it counts at rape in most parts of Europe.
Unless it is a muzzie, of course. Whiny cucks.

Edgy bullshit like that isn't scary. I ain't watchin this shit. Sounds like a staple of yet another meme horror flick.

The bitch is the real villain - 4 people died because of her actions and she has no regret and keeps her blowhole shut for the money. What a manipulative psychopatic cunt.

The doge was more determined than Arnold in Terminator 1. The final scene where he chases Jane Levy for several blocks before RIPANDTEARING his way through a car backseat is a pure kino