I think people should definitely have access to guns, but why the fuck is open carry a thing...

I think people should definitely have access to guns, but why the fuck is open carry a thing? It's the dumbest god damn thing I've ever seen. What's the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaYANvoTBJk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3mpllDC-gNY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6AL_jboGg2M
combloccustoms.com
youtube.com/watch?v=7LfwliEvCVY
youtube.com/watch?v=qUudK3qJdTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dat rail riser. lol.

>Mounted scope to handguard
yeah that's not going to float at all

nice fucking eye relief queer

I don't mind open carry- especially when done like the gentleman in OP's pic.

However, carrying the rifle in your arms, or in front of you with a magazine inserted is, as far as I'm concerned, an invitation for the police of other armed citizens to question you or even take you down. You are a second or two at the most away from wielding that weapon in a hostile way, and most people who go into public wielding long guns are just looking for a fight in one way or another.

Because you can't conceal carry a rifle you fucking idiot.

Literally the only reason people do it is to rustle leftist jimmies. If you stopped freaking out about it it would disappear.

I guess its not easy to conceal a MEME ASSAULT RIFLE, besides, it is still a right.
Of course, a trouble solver like a glock would be easier.

Why do people get so butthurt over open carry? I think your a goddamn patriot of you proudly open carry where legal

Do you understand what "bear" means?

Here's a hint, it doesn't mean concealing your weapon

its a fashion accessory

rawwwrrrr grrr growllll
Ursa ring urrrr

>this faggot doesn't conceal his rifle

I'd open carry just to trigger some faggots

>tfw I can't even open carry my cutlery

The point is for fat white trash slobs like this guy, who is probably collecting food stamps while working at McDonald's, to feel good about themselves by framing their identity in terms of something they didn't earn, such as second amendment rights.

>carrying a gun is patriotic

what

I'm pretty sure wearing an ankle length trenchcoat is even more of a red flag than a rifle slung on your back.

Open carry is only going to possibly open you up for disturbing the peace and is theoretically second amendment protected everywhere.

Concealed carry requires a permit in some states so is legally less protected if you should be caught without the permit where one is required

The big problem is you have people like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=WaYANvoTBJk

They just beg for confrontation by police, the public, etc... just to make a non-point.

If you wear shorts and a low-cut shirt, they'll think you're a pervert instead of a gun nut.

>carrying without a mag

What did he mean by this?

Move to best Korea
Problem solved.

That ill-conceived rifle is triggering me

Seriously that guy should kill himself for walking around in public with a mangled abortion strapped to his back

Sometimes you legitimately have to carry your rifle in public. These assholes are defending our right to do that.

I'm a gun owner but this kind of open carry is no different than walking around with your dick out of your pants.

Gay and pointless

I support the right to open carry whatever you want, but I do think it is silly to open carry a rifle in public. That's why handguns exist, less obnoxious and waaay more convenient.

It makes more sense to carry your rifle if you're going out in the wild or to a known potentially dangerous area where you'll need the firepower.

What the fuck is going on with his scope?

>Compensations

Good thing your feelings < our rights.

Theoretically. "Arms" in second amendment context means nothing anymore. That meaning meant muskets and stuff, but now it could mean anything. Missiles? Tanks? Still technically "arms". Plus, what about the well regulated militia part? When I think that, I think of police. Honestly 2nd amendment needs a 21st century update

>Collecting food stamps
>Affording an AR-15
Pick one and only one, cuck. Stay mad that you will never take my guns away.

Nothing strictly wrong, it's just too big for the space between the carry handle and light, so it has risers. It's just stupid.

You have the right to own guns, I never said otherwise. How is carrying it with you a "right".

It honestly doesn't mean what it plainly says if you're fucking dishonestly pushing an agenda.

>Nothing strictly wrong,
It's mounted to the handguard you stupid fuck. Not to mention he has a vertical grip. Every time you grab that thing the fucking scope is going to move.

Because ne'er-do-wells don't wait for you to go to to your car or home to acquire a firearm. In fact, they would prefer it if you did not.

Unless you're shitposting, look up what the supreme court has said about the second amendment and the definition they have about militia.
Also, yes, it is legal to own a tank. They're just very expensive.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

its pretty cheap, actually. I've been to places that sell rifles like that for like 40 bucks

These displays remind me of the women whipping out their tits at a Denny's to "support breast feeding."

Open Carry Activists are the fat feminists of the 2nd Amendment, and no one likes them. Especially not gun owners.

You have the right to speak freely, I never said otherwise. How is speaking in public a "right"

I realize that you aren't a full retard anti, but come on man.

"keep" is owning it
"bear" is carrying it

kill yourself

>pushing an agenda

Not really, just the modern way people define the 2nd amendment makes no sense to me

Oh and lets not forget the mile fucking long eye relief. Yeah, he can totally get a good sight picture out of that arrangement.

We really cant either...
More restrictions on OC knives than guns in Ohio

Kek

>The right to bear arms will not be infringed
>Bear
>Verb
>1. To carry
Why don't you go right ahead and eat a bag of baby dicks.

>433 ▶
> (You)
>You have the right to speak freely, I never said otherwise. How is speaking in public a "right"
>I realize that you aren't a full retard anti, but come on man.
Not the same thing. Words don't kill people. Are you saying they do?

"well regulated militia"
might aswell do it with some free speech

It's not going to do shit, but it's stupid to think you can use a scope with a fore grip.

>well regulated militia

wheres that at

>but I do think it is silly to open carry a rifle in public
But the only reason people think it is silly is because it's not 'normal'. In reality the only practical difference between a slung rifle and a concealed handgun is the increased weight of the rifle.

You could begin shooting people randomly in effectively the same amount of time with both, so there is really no increased danger aside from the higher terminal effectiveness of rifle rounds.

False dichotomy, they are both rights. As an aside, you totally can kill people or ruin people with words, hence slander not being protected speech.

If they don't then their right to do so will be taken

>That meaning meant muskets and stuff

... stuff like galleons carrying 80 heavy cannons firing explosive rounds designed to rend flesh and set ships aflame. The ones that came with their very own writ to fuck the shit out of any pirate you come across.

But, you know... they only meant muskets. Because that's all they had back then, goy.

Oh, did we neglect to teach this kind of history in your Public Edjewcation classes? Simply a coincidence. :^)

There is no ambiguity in the 2nd amendment whatsoever. It explicitly says that because a functional militia is necessary for the country to survive, the right of the people to own and carry weapons is sacrosanct.

The militia is legally defined as all able bodied males. Furthermore it doesn't say that the militia is entitled to guns, it says that because we need a militia, the people are entitled to guns.

I didn't understand what any of that meant /k/.

Can you please explain it for us non-free countries.

There's a reason why you never mount optics to the handguard. That's because whenever you grab the handguard it moves. You know, the ENTIRE FUCKING REASON freefloat handguards were invented in the first place.

>"well regulated militia"
Do you know what a militia is? Are you aware that if you're an able-bodied male citizen of the United States, between the ages of 18-45 years old, you're a part of it?

> bluetooth headset

hes a got damn merican u fuckin queer

Carrying an unloaded gun is nothing more than dick wagging. I cc a loaded SA/DA on the half cock, and if I ever take a rifle into bad lands with the intention to use it, it is in front of me, loaded and chambered, with the safety on.

If you can't handle a loaded gun without pointing it at people, you shouldn't have a gun at all. This "accidents happen" meme is bullshit.

Keep loaded guns holstered and loaded rifles with the safety on. The average liberal doesn't even know the difference, so carrying unloaded is redundant and only serves to make you feel better for comprising.

Don't compromise, train and know how to use your gun. If you think carrying it unloaded on your back makes you anything more than the first target, you're a moron.

How?
Watch this first and then reply
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3mpllDC-gNY

carrying any gun in public for any reason is pretty stupid

>muh second amendment rights
Never met someone who says this who didn't support the Patriot Act (violation of 4th amendment) or the whole 2000 election Florida thing (violated 9th and 10th)

>What's the point?
if it were easier to stuff a rifle in my clothes I would do it

Let me guess... it was a dealer that sold these babby-killing heavy muhsult rifles to ISIS members without an ID for cash using the Gun Show Loophole, right? :^)

>pretending to be a liberal on the internet
>pretending to be a retard on the internet

For what purpose?

It's also a fucking Wal-Mart Center Point

see
Eye relief is the distance from your eye to the eyepiece. Unless you have a pistol scope you aren't seeing shit out of that thing. Try holding a pair of binoculars at arms length and see what kind of picture you get.

Ahh, the sweet sound of non-argument. You will never take my guns.

Don't make assumptions

>We
Last time I checked, I don't live in cornland.
>be me in my state
>constitutional carry for all knives
>no restrictions on anything

>carrying any gun in public for any reason is pretty stupid
>I live in a bubble
Fixed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6AL_jboGg2M

the 2nd amendment just needs an update. Something in the constitution that defines "bears", "arms" and "militia" better.

I think it's fucking stupid cause why would you want to advertise that you have a gun. Keep that shit conceal so you can surprise a motherfucker. Otherwise you're just making yourself the first target.

>if we don't whip out our tits in public and REEEEEEEEE the normies may ask us to politely keep them covered when we feed Jamal's baby

Be sure to dye your hair blue, Scooter. You want to make sure Obama knows you're srs about ur guns.

In historical context, well-regulated was a phrase that meant something was in proper working order, not something that was overseen and managed.
Also, the supreme court ruled that the militia is every American citizen.

So how about that bag of baby dicks?

im not liberal at all lmao fuck that
I'm fine with gunshows, but the lack of regulation and requirements for getting a gun should be universal to just about everything thats legal.

don't want to, do as you wish.

Nice little SBR there guy
I highly recommend sending that wood to this guy
He does incredible work though the turnover is kinda long

combloccustoms.com

Your point?
youtube.com/watch?v=7LfwliEvCVY

>I know places selling ARs for like $40
>I'm not a liberal lying on the internet

So... you're a spic talking about gun runners out of Mexico then?

That's great. You're not a complete retard. You still have to go back.

Due to different state laws, some of us aren't able to CC.

I live in NM and it has some of the most liberal gun laws in the country, yet I can OC at 19, but am not allowed to CC until 21.

It's an

>if you don't use your rights you'll lose them

sort of thing for them.

I really think it's just an excuse for gear queers to act tough in public. Concealed carry is where it's at. No need to waggle your tiny dick in everyone's face -- walk quietly and carry a big stick, or something like that.

Sure beats my work, but this furniture looked like drift wood soaked in used motor oil, and burried in peat moss when I got it. Lots of fun to get bring junk back to life.

That poor AR.

He has shit taste in accessories.

This was at a flea market in Colorado Springs (where I live). They had rifles for around 40-70 dollars. It was a flea market, so I'm not sure if they even worked but still, 40 bucks. I'm not too gun savvy (used to be in boy scouts and did rifle stuff a lot but that was years ago) but I'm pretty sure a broken gun is fixable.

>lawful abiding citizens defending themselves vs criminals committing murder

hm it's almost as if the second case could have been entirely avoided if the victims could've been able to defend themselves, self-defense being the primary argument for gun rights

>"bears", "arms" and "militia" better.
Gee I don't know maybe we have dictionaries for that

bear1
ber/
verb
(of a person) carry.
"he was bearing a tray of brimming glasses"
synonyms: carry, bring, transport, move, convey, take, fetch, deliver, tote, lug
"I come bearing gifts"

arms
ärmz/Submit
noun
weapons and ammunition; armaments.
"they were subjugated by force of arms"
synonyms: weapons, weaponry, firearms, guns, ordnance, artillery, armaments, munitions, matériel
"the illegal export of arms"

And the militia is defined in US code as "males aged 16-45" not that the 2nd amendment affirms the militias right to keep and bear arms which shall not be infringed it affirms the People's right.

And again watch the link I posted and explain what is "misunderstood" about the second amendments definition save for faggots like yourself.

Obviously needed for helicopter defense.

If Sup Forums existed in the late 90's they would have made it through High school, cut there hair and got jobs.

I don't see how they could've been taken down unless you had full on armor and were a really good aim. And plus, they had a shoot out with cops. Surely, it would've taken more than some open carry fuck to save the school.

300k minimum people use firearms to defend their lives a year.
Your opinion of "I see no need to carry a gun in public" is based out of absolute pure ignorance

>16
>weapons. just weapons. How far do we go on weapons? What weapons are okay and not okay? I got bears, I got militia, but the weapon. Give me what we are gonna allow.

Low-information people trying to help, but not understanding that they are hurting the cause because common-sense people see no real use for open-carry of long-arms.

Is he hunting boars in the middle of the city or?

Makes me ponder how far the JIDF infiltrate for propaganda.

Simple.

Sometimes you need to express that right or it will be taken away from you.

Same thing with people using a cut in your fence as a pathway. If you do not close that off at least 1 day a year that path then becomes a de facto walkway and you lose any right to close off that land.

That is why from time to time people will openly carry guns.

the scope doesn't have to be right up against your eye dumbshit

how many of these 300k people were in their homes

>Give me what we are gonna allow.
Anything that you can afford and someone is willing to sell you.

At the founding of this nation up until 1934 private citizens could own litteraly anything the government could

During the war of 1812 private citizens used their own warships (the most powerful weapon of war at the time) to help fight the British.

The fact that you need the term weapon to be defined is sad on your part.

It's only when they act like dicks that it's bad. They just needed to be polite but firm. Walking away on a girl while she's talking is rather rude.

Then they were BB guns. The cheapest ars run at mid 400s.

No but being that far away is going to give you zero sight picture FUCKTARD

youtube.com/watch?v=qUudK3qJdTQ

Any right could be taken away from us no matter what we do. Remember the size of the military. If the government decided we're all gonna die nazi germany style, there's nothing we could do about it because the government has the US military.

You aren't making a point that isn't sad reaching at nothing

Tens if not hundreds of thousands of people defend themselves while out and about with a firearm they carry on their person.

Self defense is a very real and valid reason to carry a firearm in public and your opinion that you can't see a reason is just pure ignorance and outright wrong.