Whats your favorite childhood toy? Mine is original Stretch Armstrong

Whats your favorite childhood toy? Mine is original Stretch Armstrong.

PS2
YuGiOh cards

Can u smell it?

Dildo

My uncle's finger

insert in pooper

Where his hands tho

I like my nostalgia B O N E L E S S

Sit n' spin. Fuckin a I knew how to position my legs and arms so my center was right at the point of rotation. Maximum velocity bitches

My dinkle.

Fisto from he-man

n64

Figurines are gay

I worked for the company that made Stretch in the mid/late 90's, Cap Toys in Cleveland Ohio.

We also made Spin pops, Lazer Pops, Bubble Guns, Robo Blaster..Fetch Armstrong..Vac-Man.

Holy shit..the people who worked there..we used to say Cap stood for:

Careers after Prison
Crackheads Alcoholics and Pimps
Cheap Ass Products

etc..

original Stretch Armstrong was in the 70's - I'd bet that thing don't stretch anymore - had one back in the day and it broke. Looks like corn syrup inside.

One of these, every kid wanted one in the 70's, made a sound almost like a jet when you were winding it up and it used to shoot off at speed, normally ended up going sideways and smashed into something and fell over - much like the real thing I guess.

We cut one open when we were kids, was filled with some weird purple shit that stunk, we burned it

Lego and Top Trumps.

Micro machines

agreed - I had one of those. Used to put my MEGO Cap America on it

These bad boys. We would throw them straight up and dodge them as they descended, or put vegetables from the garden to use as targets.

*insert fingerbox joke here*

a center piece for many of my playtime adventures

These were so much fun

Uncle Tom said that was a super secret toy. Where did you get it?

That's back when toys were awesome and could kill you or seriously injure now everything is made for a bunch of pussies

Chess board