Ever groped a cute girls ass on a crowded public transport? Did she notice? How did you feel?

Ever groped a cute girls ass on a crowded public transport? Did she notice? How did you feel?

As long as you dont make eye contact youll get away with it

yeah, normal ass 4/10 not worth
she was cute but the stress and shit made it much worse

No because I'm not a fucking subhuman

Just keep moving, and you'll be fine.

This shit makes me nervous
I'm an unassuming trap, but a trap nontheless

What if someone gropes me thinking there's going to be a pussy and their isn't? I could get chimped out on

This is why I've never ridden the bus in my life tbh

only young ones, usually they don't really seems to care

I'd purposefully put myself into such situations if I were you user, if you were groped and the other person felt something he didn't like, I'd look him with smuggiest shit eating grin I could muster, If he gave you a cheeky look after it's a win-win.

How young?

Dream on.
If someone would actually aim for pussy and found dick, you'd be gathering your teeth from the floor.

^

Not on a bus, but att concerts all the time. When crowd moves, just grab ass, but DO NOT LOOK AT HER.

i don't really ask their age each time, but from 6 to 13/14

but stopped since i have a gf

Who gropes for pussy though, it's all about the ass grabbing

Degenerate alert! Degenerate alert!

6? what the fukc

yeah big news: outside Sup Forums and sjw blogs, no ones want to be close to fags

I went around doing it at a fetish ball one time. Some girls got pissed, others paid no mind.

this

is this girl a feminist hoping to be groped or something?

Just noticed how cucked the Japs look with everyone looking down and avoiding eye contact.

Maybe all the groping happens only in the movies like their incest fantasies.

no
outside of Sup Forums or sjw blogs nobody cares about people being gay as long as they they act like normal people and not like cum gargling fags as seen on lgbt protest.

No. I usually lightly pet/smell their hair

Makes me feel great. It's a high

no shit sherlock

I just noticed her face. She has a youtube channel Called Texan in Japan all about like shit different in Japan and what to do and how to act.

they're on their phones, also how the fuck is no wanting to grope someone a cuck, you gotta take a step back and reevaluate your life Sup Forumstard

If someone just decided to assault someone sexuallly and found a dick? You're an idiot

Groping women? Not cool man. Just no cool.

more of this chick? im just going to ignore your autistic question

I'm a little disgusted by this.

aren't 6yo usually still with their parents?

>6

All the time back in the days at the entrance of rock concerts...was like a free for all buffet.

>rock concerts
you mean you have to listen to shitty music to get to grope hot girls.

Only beta cuck faggots need to resort to this kind of thing because you couldn't get pussy if your fucking life depended on it.

in big city no, they go with their friends most of the time during holidays