Just watched Hateful Eight

Just watched Hateful Eight.
It was an alright movie, but there was a lot of random conversation about nothing. The movie was about 3 hours long but might as well have been shortened to 2 hours.

There were a few lines that were repeated, and I thought that was weird. Like "well I'll be double dog damned"

Do you all think the 15 gang members are real, or did she make it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDmawJkz4ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there was a lot of random conversation about nothing

This must be your first Tarantino flick

The narrator showing up for one scene to explain something we had already seen was a terrible creative choice

How did Bob (the Mexican) know details about Minny like what she uses to smoke when he only met her today?

I never went to film school i went to films, this is why.

What's the name of this hairstyle?

are you 10? how have you never seen a tarantula movie?

Trailer Park Pompadour.

the 2nd hair transplant

The Quentin Coiff

"boy howdy"

The "Steal your Boyfriend"

youtube.com/watch?v=vDmawJkz4ck

The simultaneously bald and being electrocuted

What do you expect from a totinos flick?

in a time where most the good majority of people with means smoke, the fact that he learned that in a day is not completely ridiculous. This was however one of his films which i was simply not impressed by. He's essentially rehashing reservoir digs with a radically different set and setting. Aka self masturbation

RAYLEHN GIBBUNS

>It was an alright movie, but there was a lot of random conversation about nothing.
>there was a lot of random conversation about nothing.
>random conversation about nothing.

So, your first Quentin Tarantino movie, eh? You popped your Tarantino cherry, son, good job.

and im talking digs... not dogs

It's "bo hoddy..." not "boy howdy," you ignorant bastard.

>HA HAAA, IF IT ISN'T RAYLON GIBBONS

Jackie Brown > Pulp Fiction > Inglorious Bastards > Reservoir Dogs > Kill Bill = Django > Hateful 8

Haven't seen Death Proof but I'm told it's meh

I just saw this guy in The Next Karate Kid, even back then he had a tremendous forehead (and is supposed to be a high schooler) kek

Shit movie btw

Forgot pic

But dat young Hillary Swank tho

watch the movie again

Nah, that bit funny and perfect. You've just been suckered into the screenwriting 101 bullshit of "narration is always bad," even when it's used elegantly.