Sup Forums I done goofed and may have gotten a girl preggo and she insists on keeping it...

Sup Forums I done goofed and may have gotten a girl preggo and she insists on keeping it. Can anyone cheer me up or tell me how you dealt with it?

i didnt.

Kill yourself so your child will not have you as a father.

Punch her in the stomach

Thinking about it.

Not worth going to prison to get butt raped by Tyrone.

Well then Tyrone will fuck her while you pay child support.

"Accidently" push her down some stairs.

move as far away as possible and claim you never knew the bitch.

Say you don't want it.

Here is a pic to cheer u up

Punch her in the stomach every day

find a nearby hobo and pay him 30 dollars or some shit to punch your girl in the gut when she walks by

I already tried this, offered to pay for and provide support for a smishsmortion but to no avail. Also told me I don't need to be involved.

This cheers me up a little.

abortion's murder, OP. an embryo is a genitically different
than either parent

Whats your current situation?

Suck it up and pay child support for the next 18 years!

Just keep trying to convince her to give it up, look up the laws that may protect you, and if it matters that much, get a lawyer, it will be expensive but not 18+ years of raising a kid expensive

It was really just a fling that happened barely 3 weeks ago and she contacted me over the weekend to tell me. I don't know her well at all and I suppose it's possible I'm not the father. Also she is telling me she is on the pill.

Lol its easy, tell her as it is..
You have some weird ass genetics, and you actually thought of having a child with her.. But decided the risk of the child being retarded/ born defect by your family genes, is too much a risk, so you suggest and abortion, and the two of you should adopt a child instead, since shes so eager to have your child

Wut?

Tell her that you just quit your job so you can't afford to pay her anything and see if she still wants to keep it.

so is washing you hands, bacteria is genetically different too, who the fucks cares!!!

Be supportive but at the same time crush up a fuck ton of multi vitamins in her water everyday until she spontaneously aborts.

Man up, raise the baby, give her 50% of your income for the next 18 years.

Pray for reincarnation and be gay in your next life, men don't poop out babies.

its got human chromosomes, so it is a human

To say it with the wisdom of the black man "just go buy some smokes"

meant for

I was caught in a similar situation. Thankfully fate threw me an escape and she miscarried.

Birth is murder also, every time you make a baby you are condemning it to death.

This is also what I'm hoping for as bad as it sounds.

I think this is the right pic.

that's a pretty elaborate, highly illegal and unethical idea.

Let's make it happen!

Nice quads but don't believe for a second that she means you don't need to be involved. She might genuinely think that now, but the moment she starts to show that baby bump that will change.

the chromosomes you are talking about is also a thing a monkey or a dog have your point is?

Be happy that you got to part of creation this is your destiny to pass your seed. Continue life it is beautiful now work hard and give your seed a fighting chance in this world to be better then you, you shit. have a great day

Parsley smoothies and vitamin c without rosehip, if I remember correctly. Does anyone have the infographics about inducing miscarriage?

I know that's why it was suggested I lawyer up and get her to agree to relinquish parental rights.

OP has over 9,000 chromosomes

edgy and nihilistic. glad youre an uninfluential fuck

Start dropping hints about a history of downs in your family

no shit, every organism has chromosomes. to be human is to fall within a chromosome range, and to kill an organism within that range is murder

Neem oil has been used for millennial to induce abortion.

Just put plan b in her food

>be me
>in thread consumed about killing a baby
>point out that birth will end in death
>called edgy
>in before thread doesn't kill baby, just talks about it
>called edgy.

It wasn't me i got a twin

Then bail after the abortion

If it comes down to it, you should try to get to her know her. See if you guys can be together. When a child comes along, emotions run high. If you treat her right and whatnot, she may just fall in love. Could all be a blessing in disguise. I got my gf pregnant when I was 19, she was 18. I was in total dread mode. I had zero family support. I've always been independent and I always worked. Her and I have been together ever since and it's been great, honestly. I turned 29 today. And trust me, when the kid comes along, it'll be like the child was always there.

Even if you guys don't end up together, one kid is nothing. Be glad you don't have three or four with separate women or something. I see that all the time. Just be a man about this. Be a father.

it was alive in the womb, too. it was condemned to death from conception, not birth

its not murder. there has to be intent and effort

Disappear. It's her choice to keep the baby. She wants it, let her deal with it.

>its not murder. there has to be intent and effort
That is in a way how you look at it, some can legit point out that by making a baby, you are creating a death. Just a different opinion on life is all really.

Get an MPT Kit and slip the main pill to her in some food or a drink. Draino and gone!

okay lets putting it another way, masturbation is murder and even better, birth control-pills are satan its self ! ins dossent have brain cells before 6 weeks old, its stupid to conclude its human then

Next step is to pay someone to hit her with a car or "mug" her and have it go wrong like knifing her in the gut. Only works well when she is pretty far along.

Put an ad on craigslist for some painters or day workers. Interview those who show up. Discuss some BS projects, mention you had an old friend helping but they stole from shit from you. Then start to ask if they know anyone who might be interested in some "collection" work. Don't say what you need outright. But you know they aren't cops for example. Fish till you find someone. Offer $500 if they can find someone they know. Pay the main guy $1k. Done for $1500 and you're not in any shit what so ever as long as you don't call or text the second guy. Use the main guy as contact for example.

no, retard. you have a faulty conception of causation and need to go back to school.

deterioration of chromosomes, viruses, bacterial infection, etc are all causes of death. birth is not. conception does not cause death, just

youre the fucking dumb one. sperm and egg cells dont have a complete set of chromosomes, therefore arent human. humanity isnt defined by intelligence, cell count, etc. its defined by chromosomes (ie, genes or genetic info)

if you google the Vernon Baptist Church in Chicago IL, that picture is the top photo uploaded under reviews.

Fuckin KEK

Like most male niggers. Say I dindu nuffin and run away fast.

THIS

So you suggest that making a baby does not make a life that will die?

You seem to either be missing my point, or deflecting.

Greentext us the story friendo

Also the morally right thing is to keep the baby and support the bitch you fucked

is that cosby?

>she insists on keeping it
Then let her, not your problem.

how fucking dense are you man? i just acknowledged that conception (not birth you dumb fuck) creates life and therefore enables death

enabling death and causing it are two entirely different things, esp in the context of conception

block her on all social media, get a new number, move cities, forget all your old friends

My my, triggered?

The point I'm making here is that if you don't make a baby, the baby won't die.

But we can agree to disagree on that.

tell her the truth. That it is her choice to keep it or not, but she shouldn't expect much form you since you don't want it.

That should include, money, visitations, last name etc..tell her to do whatever she wants, that you are not ready and if she keeps its its her problem.

Or man up and be a terrible dad, you sound kind of a loser so just don't get involved.

dont forget to kill your parents and relatives too

Plan B saved my life so many times. I'm so sorry you fucked the wrong one dude. Not even fucking around, I've seen so many of my friends' lives ruined from this. On both sides actually.

Get her to sign a contract that you will have no part in it. especially financially.

Sup Forums answer: Kick her in the stomach until she bleeds from the vagina. Problem solved.

Real world answer: Get a paternity test. If it is yours, man up and take care of the fucking thing.

yes im triggered. matters of death shouldnt be taken lightly.

we already agreed on that. that wasnt your original point though--nice trick.

You can get a notarized contract for this? How certain of this are you

Nigger even took hes shoes off!!! Kek

And watch the court throw it right in the trash. You cannot sign away parental rights without judicial approval.

or just leave like any other nigger would, and I'm assuming OP is a nigger

You know what? I believe that in actuality you are just retarded.

Who even cares about the baby? Just kill it of, it has no worth because it may have human cromosomes, but it's dumb as fuck and therefore merely a pile of flesh and soft bones.

That's how I see it; you may agree or disagree, I don't care anymore. Have a great day.

Heeeyy, do you live in the States?
Could someone redpill on what happens when you just say it is not yours?

If not please specify country so some user can redpill us about what I just said in the country where OP lives.

I started out with the point of birth (well yes creation I admit) of a baby ensures a death.

But thanks for telling me what my point in so that you can stomp around and claim victory :)

OD her on vitamins
it will kill the fetus

we can say ABORTION here, it's okay. But shit, quads=quadruplets, man, you're fucked

you are a piece of art, aren't you ? name calling sure gets you point out.

first, humanity have nothing to with life.

seacond as you state eggs cells dossent have all the chromosomes. the devolve later, thats where we call it a embryo, yet this is still debatable if this can be called alive, and no life is not defined by chromosomes

Femanon here. Get that bitch vitamin c. Try to get her in baths/hot tubs. Cook that baby out. Papaya can also help induce contractions. Or acid.
I miscarried on 20 hits of lsd (on purpose)

I found this place in Google maps once...

you do it with a fucking attorney

you care about some name calling and not cutting up and vacuuming out fetuses? nice m8. im out.

I have two kids. Its hard. But I love them. Kids are wonderful and shitty

you sure sound like a religious person.

if you don't like to argue fairly, then I'm totally fine with you leaving now. But don't say that you won this argument, because you clearly didn't.

>20 hits of acid
How did you manage to not die?

Oh man I didn't even think about going something like this. Shit mind as well tell her that you only have 3 toes and a bunch of fucked up spinal issues too.

Still need court approval. Sorry edgelord, but some of us actually know this shit.

Good advice for OP. It's at least worth a try on a serious note.

sure thats a way to win the day, no i dont care vacuuming a fetus out, because its really not fetus yet, a pill would do the trick. but bye.

>Implying that's a lot of acid
Ever done drugs buddy?

I'd be way more concerned of a psychosis than death. It takes obscene amounts of acid to overdose, I'm pretty sure there's never been a recorded case in humans.

>introduce her to the BBC
if what you white dicklets say about hitting the cervix if you are above 3 inches - she'll surely get an abortion

Yes. I've done a max of 5 hits at once and I was way too fucked up when I started peaking it was borderline scary.
I didn't mean literally die.