Will some kind user out there please help a brother out? I'm not asking for much. Only $10...

Will some kind user out there please help a brother out? I'm not asking for much. Only $10. Even if 5 people donate $2 I would be grateful. My crush from back in high school is selling her nudes on kik and doesn't know she's talking to me. I'll share the goods obviously. Share a moment with a bro? She only wants $10 (cheap ho; kek)

>she has a bf and a kid btw

Okay

I'll make a PayPal account right now. She also wants me to pay her via PayPal. This concept is making me crack up because I can then show her bf the pictures and see where it goes from there.

chop chop, user.

we all know its really for a 10bag

Dear user

I am Reginald Augustine Fitzgeralt, a reputable connoisseur of high school crush nudes. I also appreciate cheap ho's and would be delighted to invest in your endeavour. Please provide payment requisites at your leisure so I could embolden this venture with 1,000,000 Canadian Dollars.

Your's truly
Reginald

beaten432@gmail
Nah I'm not desperate and the process of doing all of this and having a check mailed, having to cash it, finding someone to buy from, ect. Is ridiculous. I'd ask someone for $10 in person if that were the case. I just want to see my high school crush spread open and exposed is all.

1,000,000 is generous and can open many meat caves in reality, however 10 is enough to provide the visual sensation of this cheap ho. I appreciate your courtesy, RAF.

I'll give you $10 as soon as this nigerian prince I invested in makes good on his promise.

Do you have any pics of her user?

How sad is your life that you don't have 10$ to spend, and when someone gives you that money, you're gonna spend it on some chick.

>a niger prince send yo info

the niger prince is dead user

Sad enough to ask Sup Forums. I don't have any shame.

>yep thats why your waiting ....confirmed
that nigger Prince is deceased

user is that pic her a$$ ?

> Go to park
> See this (OP pic)
> Say, "Hey, how about you let me go for a ride?"
> She grins, looks me over and says, "Go for it"
> I kick her out of the way and giggle merrily as I swing as high as I can
> I fucking love swings

O.P i gots $100s if she can ship her dirtys to me

She probably would. Would have to ask or let you do it yourself.

Also someone sent 3 so we're making progress.

I'm not getting that $10 but get better at training.

Shameless self bump

Bump because someone sent OP three.

It's at $5 now

Last bump

How much u got?

How beta can you get?

> $10
she's in high school if she's trying to get $10 and you're in high school if you don't have $10 to give.

so, op, is shit happening or are you happy with your 10 bucks?

What's her Kik OP

Fuck off beggar scum.