Describe your life with one picture

describe your life with one picture

none of you will be as happy as that man
most of you will grow up to be liberal cucks and die with years of regret

Just the fact I lost hard at that post showed my depression levels are critical

This is so perfect

You suffer constant attacks from ghosts?

Forever battling alone...

why... you got a real...

Little did we know. the dude on the left has telekinesis and stooped the hammer.

My gf has been in a different city for a month. Going to see her for the first time again this weekend. Been rubbing them out myself for weeks tho.

Dude cant you tell. That is birds pooping on him from above!

It never ends,always getting fucked

no he had the worm in his head to talk to and for him. probably comparible to schizo

He didnt in the first game, but the little green ball of energy always follows him around

me

My sides have died and gone to Saturn

BRILLIANT no disease or pregnancy and she can suck the spend without the condom taste.

can someone explain this picture please

life is fucked up.
full of shit.
it's like a tumor growing on a tumor.

and yet..... i like to know where it's going to.

Not that user, but i think it means hes burnt out his options and hes stuck in a dark hole. Cool pic, but seen it before

MAN THAT IS SOME DEEP SHIET RIGHT HERE

That's two pictures

it's like you had the possibility of advancing, climbing the ladder over the horizon (more knowledge, better place, who knows what's there) but you stay where you are and ruin the possibility.
for me it's the fear of advancing because i might lose what i already have, and the depression ain't helping either

indians poo in the loo

I think it means instead of climbing the ladder to something better, he destroyed the ladder (burning the wood in the fire) so he cannot escape. Why he did this is open to speculation, did he understand how ladders work, short term over long term, staying in a bad place over escape....up to you

well that's a fucking lie

the dude chose staying in his comfort zone and instant gratification (warming himself with the fire) over trying to fight for a better future too many times and now he's stuck in the pit forever

Preferring temporary solace instead of the strenuous climb to where he truly desires.

Someday i'll be free

I have no idea what I truly desire

Reminds me of my bosses kid. Has his college already paid for and is given a car. What does the dumb fuck do, he gets a job making donuts, lives with a single fat mother in a trailer with her mother, and gets high all day.

Get your boss to adopt you then pal

Watching you as you graze faggots

He could still climb that you know.

>Get your boss to adopt you then pal
Why? I and my wife are educated as fuck and we both own a house (she rent hers out and lives with me)

That's two pictures, you autist!