Anyone else obsessed with fisting or stretching in general?

anyone else obsessed with fisting or stretching in general?

no, faggot

Not obsessed, though very interested

I only like it when the girl is 'o'facing.

do you prefer anal or vaginal?

Both. That pic made me diamonds! MOAR

My girl sure loves her POM bottles

not op
I prefer anal a lot.
Nice pic though

>A dated a fat girl in college. Well I didn't really date so much as used her mouth as a cum rag. I always figured that a fat girl would have a loose pussy so I kept trying to fist her. Never quite managed it but I could get about 4 fingers in after a while. She loved letting me try though, fat girls are down for anything.

I want to do this so bad!

This shit made me cum. MOAR

All women love being stretched while it's happening. Some don't like how sore it makes them afterwards or are worried that nobody will want them with a loose pussy.

I am and thankfully my GF is into it as well.

doesnt that hurt like hell?
I had hemorrhoid once and i could even sit or stand or lie on my back bc of that pain

we are both only into vaginal. we would love to try sometime soon though

That's one way to fap

>jerk yourself off in her ass through her vagina

I've found a new fetish

fucking hell

I've always wanted to try fisting a girl. Could barely get 4 fingers halfway into my ex :(
Used to think about trying to fuck her friend that had a baby... probably have better luck

Dated a dumb bitch for 6 years. Fisted the shit out of her pussy through most of it. So loose I don't think my dick could touch 2 opposing sides, unless she had her legs closed tight. Dumped the ho, now anothers problem.

It's definitely easier if they've given birth already. You can get a fist in during the first session sometimes then. Girls that haven't will generally take weeks or months of work to train up to a fist.

Let's see some pics of that gaping cunt then.

Love that wrecked cunt

Aftermath.

My wife fucking loves vaginal fisting, the bigger, the better, but doesn't do anal fisting. She likes anal sex, but nothing much bigger than my cock. Six inches girth is about it for anal.

It's not a bad thing to keep one tight hole when you get into fisting.

My girfriend's siter is my old friend, she has some problems with alcohol. Sometime she sleeps in my house after parties, because is next to city centre.
I fuck her many times, she's a total whore.
One night i tried to put threefingers, than four, than fivein her loose pussy. She screamed, got total wet, had multiple orgams.
I did it many times, now i could push in my entire fist inside her pussylips.
My next goal? I'm at the third finger in her ass now...

Cool story bro, pics!

how can a tiny girl get fisted? pic related. seems like she would break

Fucking yes. Its my number one fetish

My mrs doesn't really like it :(

i've not pics of this, but this is my new battlefield

That looks tight as hell, that will take some time.

how do these people not have to wear diapers? do their sphincters still work? do turds just fall out of their assholes while they walk around? what if they have runny shits? surely there's no keeping that kind of thing contained while you're doing the shopping run or working your part time shift? or are they all just no job having drug addicted female neckbeards soon to off themselves from the years of shame they have undoubtedly subjected themselves and their nether regions to?

It's not so much about the overall size of the girl, but how much the muscles in there pussy can stretch

Pure beauty.

Yes. the funny thing is that she always says anal is painfull and doesn't do it... but, with me, she did it...
I think she loves get fucked by me because her sister is the typical perfect girl, good at school etc. it's a sort of revenge. And try "worst" things make her much more excited.

Back in the day I did a lot of metal work. I cast a solid aluminum 16oz tall boy can replica. My gf at the time would walk around all with it inside her....miss that crazy bitch

This will end in tears, enjoy it while it lasts.

Have done this, can confirm as awesome.

My gf. Her general lack of freakiness is the only thing keeping us apart

It' s a long period that i'm hating my girlfriend so... i don't give a fuck!
I'm fucking one of the greatest, beautifull and more exciting whore that i ever know, i'm happy.

Second nut busted in this thread.

nice

Got more pictures to share?

yes

I'm not obsessed but a friend of mine wants to destroy my gf's pussy. He knows how it looks like

Yeah, I'm OK with it, too.

How does he know?

Looks like my mulatto ex

I bet that feels great as fuck.

Those fingers

It needs a name like 'Moraccan hand job' or 'Ass mans wank'

Dammmmmnnnn.

I met a fat fucking troll on craigslist a few years ago. The only reason I met her wasto have a desperate fate degenerate to use harshly.

I once fuked her with a little league bat, got it about 18 inches up her ass but was worried I was going to rip her insides.

While it was in there I fucked her face with my dick and then shot my nut up her nose so she puked.

I then arranged to have 4 guys come over and fuck her

I showed him her pics, he found them in my smartphone

*I can show you the world!*