Julia cumming needs to happen; she is the most interesting female musician to come out of the 2010s

julia cumming needs to happen; she is the most interesting female musician to come out of the 2010s.

youtube.com/watch?v=xykuu_pVZak

>21 years young
>lead singer for indie pop darlings sunflower bean
>bassist
>guitarist (can actually play real instruments)
>a real model (has modeled for yves saint laurent and other high end fashion brands)
>has amazing and gorgeous waifu-worthy model friends
>followed by miley cyrus on instagram (miley cyrus is a big fan)

*pic related was done with artistic taste. she's a model after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how does she expect to sip that tea with a giant cigar in her mouth?

great picture of her here. many say that she reminds them of grimes. she is what grimes would have been if we lived in an alternate reality where the world didn't suck so hard.

let's be real, she's not better than grimes. artists like her are dime a dozen.

can grimes play guitar and bass and sing like an angel and write material as trascendent as easier said. surely you jest, lad.

>can grimes play guitar and bass
she can play synths, samplers, guitars, bass, drums, ehru, violin, ukulele.
>sing like an angel
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
>write material as trascendent as easier said
all her albums. enough said.

>she can play synths, samplers, guitars, bass, drums, ehru, violin, ukulele.
She has rudimentary knowledge of samplers and keyboards at best. Very limited knowledge of guitars, bass, and exotic instruments.

She has openly admitted that she can't sing without delay.

Try again.

Please fuck off autist

wtf OP this shit sucks. Are we supposed to like her because she shows tits? Can't think of another reason to.

>a real model (has modeled for yves saint laurent and other high end fashion brands)
>has amazing and gorgeous waifu-worthy model friends
all of these are negatives

knockoff sky ferreira

alright, lad, OP here, i'll admit, this was the first pic of her i saved because i liked the tit action. she's got an incredible body. i'll admit that. i probably shouldn't have put that pic up but that was the one (the nude one with the tits) that appealed to me.

what i mean is that i want you guys to explore female-fronted bands and artists out there that deserve more love.

you might not like the music. that's cool. it might even be a "grower" like that spiderland. i mean, it took me a couple years to really appreciate it. i'm just saying that this girl is going to be huge and we got to get behind this.

she needs a BBC tbqh

>liking a tranny

fuck i've been off my meds for 2 days. sorry for all the spelling errors and grammar issues. i was going to refill my subscription tonight but fuck i want to see this band tonight and get drunk and i can't drink when i'm on my meds. don't want to wind up like nick drake or jimi hendrix or brian epstein. so yeah i mean check out human ceremony. i think it's really good.

i mean the guitarist plays a fucking squire and sounds like every other squire-playing indie faggot out right now. but julia, fuck, she's a knockout. a real waifu for me.

kek

She's a dog but I'd still wife. The only reason I would ever listen to her music again is to look at her cute doggy face. HOWEVER there are a few gorgeous moments sprinkled into this runoff indie sludge.

She's cute and her voice is pretty good but god what an awful song

how is this a good thing at all

>She has rudimentary knowledge of samplers and keyboards at best. Very limited knowledge of guitars, bass, and exotic instruments.

>She has openly admitted that she can't sing without delay.

Absolutely, but you have to admit it's impressive that someone with no musical training and barely any experience with most instruments is still able to combine all of those things into amazing songs through sheer digital production ability. She deserves a lot of credit for that.

I'd like to be cumming in her.

>she can play synths, samplers, guitars, bass, drums, ehru, violin, ukulele
wow i can play a note on all of those instruments too! saying she can play those instruments is so meaningless ffs. when you say somebody plays an instrument, you mean they're PROFICIENT, not that they can shittily play. real talented multi instrumentalists are very few and far between, desu the only one i can think of who plays a lot of instruments really really well is stevie wonder.
>model
this matters how?

I like her tits

>naturally black haired but bleaches but doesnt bleach her eyebrows
>doing explicit shoots for attention/exposure when youre 21

That's what you gotta do if your music isn't good enough to speak for itself.

bbc yaya fuuuuuccccck!!! :D

what a slut