What does Sup Forums think of his meatball of work?

What does Sup Forums think of his meatball of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eO6e5k6Vvnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's fucking retarded

an actual meatball

He kind of has that down syndrome look to him,

this one pisses me off the most

The pan is too shallow, the oil being cold probably saved him from it boiling over and catching fire

Is he our guy?

Buy a fucking ad you piece of shit shill

Welcome To Jack's
>What's your pick?

>mfw his own stupidity parents him.

100% shit, not even funny

>Jack sitting in his kitchen.
>An open jar of mayonnaise and a spoon in front of him.

I imagine someone aiming a gun at his head and saying these words, "DO NOT fill that spoon up with mayonnaise and put it into your fat mouth or I will blow your fucking head off."
Jack, clearly understanding the threat slowly and steadily drops the spoon into the jar and pulls out a glob of mayonnaise. Without hesitation he inserts the spoon into his mouth smearing mayonnaise on his greasy lips in the process. His head bobs agreeably as he smacks the mayonnaise around his mouth with this tongue.
The gunman fires and a bullet enters through his eye socket, through his gelatin brain and out through the back of his skull.

What was he making in that? That's not atypical at all of a cornstarch batter, typically when making homemade general sos or similar.

Of course, he's still doing it completely wrong

Post webm of this retard using alternative gadgets to prepare food please

Waaaayyyyy too much cornstarch

Thank you user!
This finally allowed me to find in what video that ridiculously raw chicken webm comes from

Are Yorkshire Puddings available off the menu?

Filthy pleb. Do you even food kino

here's more

BUY A FUCKING AD YOU SHILL

>an entire block of cream cheese with salsa poured over it

why is jack posting forbbiden in /ck/?

Does anyone have that redneck Shark Tank episode where Jack tried to get capital for his sauce brand and failed miserably?

The cooking & review videos do nothing for me, not after watching him fuck up on national TV. It was amazing.

i'd like to see gordon ramsay react to his videos

Because its only one guy shilling.

Because they've got some sense.

Sup Forums should have banned baneposting and killed it before it literally took over everything

It's literally not though, I like jack posting too

See what I mean? They even try to name it like they're locals here. Fucking disgusting shills

please link a good jack example

This makes me want to scramble an egg

Please stop, I'm hungry

After watching that "Party Cheese Salad" vid, I refuse to believe that anyone who knows what's in that would ever willingly eat this regularly

Why is Jack so unlikable? It's not just because he's a shit cook and delusional, because so is Masao and he's awesome

Thanks, I just looked that video up and I hate food now

>napalm the Palestinians race war now
Now why would it say something like that on a restaurant menu?

>not posting the video

I am not lying when I say I hope this fat fuck and his entire family dies.

He spends half his videos advertising products.

He says in the video it isn't supposed to be that undercooked and that when it bleeds, it's not good, and suggests you put it in the microwave for a little and it "pops it right out"[1].

You guys always make it seem like he likes it that way [undercooked].

[1] youtube.com/watch?v=eO6e5k6Vvnc , 4:33 - 5:10