Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
My dog is dying.
She's in full liver failure and we don't have the money to fix her. I don't know what to do guys.

Probably taste pretty good in some chinese food.

Put it down and end it's suffering.
It's selfish to prolong the inevitable.

I kind of expected that response. But thanks for your time anyways. Her name is Roxy. In case you were wondering.

Have you tried turning it off and on

you know what to do faggot

/thread
had to do this to my dog ive had since i was 3 last year. it sucks but its the right thing to do. am 20 now

The vet wants to keep her overnight.
I already offered up the idea. It's that patronizing bullshit where they treat them overnight, even though they know damn well they can't help

There is only one outcome, even if you had like bill gates money, who does dog liver transplants? Its time, unfortunately, make the decision and drive it to the vet and put the poor thing under.

Unfortunately suicide is not exactly an option. It would be a dick move to throw away all the money spent on me.

vet here, a liver failure can be caused by many things. its can be reversed if caught in time,

what have you vet told you ?

Very sorry brother. So so sorry.

Get a better Dog.

How old is she?

Like I said. I offered up that idea the second I found out. But the vet won't yet.

She's ten.

Get a new rottweiler puppy and love it like you did Roxy.

Why don't you go on the internet and beg for welfare passively? You fucking cunt. Go beg for charity for a real issue. Fuck .

I don't think I'd want a better dog. Shes weird and needy. And likes ice more than bacon. And she's scared of flies and the dark. No she's not the best dog. But she's a good dog

A dying dog is a real issue

Sleep with your dog every night, don't let it die away from you, man up and be there when he dies.

I'll never forgive myself for not being there myself

I'm nit begging for charity you cockthistle. I just wanted to talk about my dog for a minute. You can stay and talk of you want. But I don't want money.

a transplant will not fix the issue, but theatment can if its not too late.

Give it a nice last meal and then put it out of it's misery and post pics

>
>A dying dog is a real issue
Sure.

I fully intend on being in the room when they put her down. I used to work at a vet clinic during the summers. Dogs always look for their owner when being put down. I couldn't let her be alone through that

At that size I'd probably make a small roast meal out of her. Maybe a crockpot chili.

I'm sorry you never got a dog. You should get one. They're nice to have around. Even the weird ones.

She's actually plenty large for a lot more. But I don't think I want to eat her, wasteful as that may be. Also I dint think that the chemicals used for euthanasia are potable

Enjoy your time w her until you determine she's not happy.

Sorry user, I'd be stressed too. Best of luck from my dog.

This is what happens when stupid people are allowed to have pets.

They will feed them whatever shit they deem funny: chocolate, pizza, KFC, even coffee, and give them alcoholic beverages.

The result? A poor dog suffering from liver failure.

What a pity, fuck you OP.

Im riding to the vet now. I'll post some picture of her when I get there if the thread is still up. If not I may start a new one

Nah. She's lived on a healthy diet her whole life. Just fromm dog food and ice for treats. She isn't really big on table scraps.

Name a real issue

Liver failure is pretty quick, and from what I can tell painless, the animal usually just slows down then one day kinda stops. It's a weird way to word it, but it's how my cat went. She came and got my mom and I, my dad was at work. And she just wanted us to lay with her love her, and make sure than she wasn't alone or afraid.
I loved that fucking cat for roughly 22 years.
Animals can tell their bodys pains, they will usually stop eating and drinking when they feel it's their time.

>TLDR: If your dog isn't in pain then just do your best to be there for them when they go, it will be way worse if you aren't there because you'll kick yourself. (One friend told work his family member died, he wasn't comfortable with details past that, and that he'd let them know more later. He stayed home and snuggled his pet in the same spot for the better half of a day, just so he wouldn't regret "not being there."

Same with the pet, except, they don't just want; they need you there.

His loli thread being down

>let her die in pain
>end her pain
your choice

No matter what, no matter how much it might hurt, be there with him when he goes. Be strong. Be there for him as he was there for you. Be there because he needs you, just like he was there for you when you needed him. Be with him in his final moments to make it easier for him. That's the best and the only thing you can do now.

This.

I have a good dog too. She's scared of the vaccuum but doesnt give 2 shits about the 200 decibel electrical table saw. She doesnt understand speech, sleeps 18hours a day, rams her wet nose in your armpits and genitals and thinks cats are just weird looking dogs.

She's not a very smart dog. But she's a good dog

What dog food? I raw feed with supplements. Most dog foods are by product meat. No reason not to give pup human quality food. Mine eat raw veggies and raw meat, vit e, fish oil, etc.. Plenty of dog diets if you're interested in looking online

Just cut her throat and save yourself the trouble.

Also don't waste the bones, they could be made into stock for yummy dog soup!

okay. im a vet. but i need to go,

you have several options here, a liver failure can be caused be many things, ex overdose, caser or a virus,

you have 3 options, you can wait it out and it might reverse it self, (its slim)

you can let the vet take it overnight and he can treat its an give it what it need to recover, (water iv, salt..) this would be the route if it was a virus that vas the cause,

the last option would be euthanization, it might be the right choice depending whats wrong,

tell the vet you can afford alot, they might help you out.

Bloody ejaculate

She's not in pain at the moment, according to the vet. As I've said they won't preform euthanasia until they are "certain"

Well, just read its a she, not a he. Just replace every he with a she in that text I wrote, the point still stands.

give her the love that she deserves and make sure her finals days are as happy and as peaceful as you can possible make them.

People dying
World hunger
Terrorism
Corruption

sorry for all the typos

Ok, user, I shall believe you on this, and I take back whatever mean things I said.

One of my best friends is a veterinarian, and in her own experience (from what she has shared with me) most cases she's seen of doggos with liver failure are due to stupid owners feeding them whatever crap they want. Makes my blood boil.

Fromm. She has a skin condition, and it's pretty much the only brand that doesnt make her itch

Maybe you should have bought insurance

Im dissappointed

don't be inconsiderate op, it's hammer time

Sup Forums space program 2017

>people dying
You can't stop that

>World hunger
Just eat

>Terrorism
True

>Corruption
So?

Thank you. It means a lot

Did she ever get eggs, rice, or fish?
What about veggies?

Those "more meat and wolf-like" diet brand foods sometimes miss some nutrients through processing much like the others sometimes lack the "meaty" aspect.
>missing being able to use italics on b
Pic my captcha, the Fedora rofl copter

Nah. My mom was a vet in new York. Our pet care has always been meticulous

She's gets eggs as a treat from time to time. Usually added to the bottom of her bowl as a surprise

She's afraid of heights so I dint think so

When's the next showtime for you juggling cat's heads?
>escalations, they happen quickly.

It's a dog, go find a fag to belittle, it'll be more satisfying than trying to kick an user while their down, especially if they're just trolling for feels anyhow or smart enough to ignore you.

if it's not reversable?

put the thing out of her misery before she starts feeling pain.

i know the pain of a pet being euthanized.
but sometimes it's the best option.

i'm not saying put her to rest while she's enjoying it, but when it's time, you will see, you will know.

I had to put my dog down a, little while ago. It sucks worse than anything. Except I knew I won u or outlive him when I took him on, so no surprise there.

The last gift you will give your pet, is a clean death. Everything up till then is a bonus. Be strong, wait till fluffy is gone before you collapse in grief.

Thanks for the give-a-shit Sup Forumsros. Even if you don't actually. It still helps.

That's one of the hardest things in life. I just had to put my doggo down for the same reason. Hugs

Just for you OP

Fire up the grill and enjoy some free meat fagget

my 2 mutt dogs are like 10 years old now and have some health issues anrbhsvr grown a lot of white hair. it's sad but I know they'll have to go some time and it's super shitty

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I know. I won't let her be in pain. For now she's getting fluids overnight. And who knows, she might make it. I'm just not gullible enough to expect survival

As I've already said. I don't really want to eat her, wasteful as that is. Also. You really should get hobbies.

Can you guys find me?? I'm using chrome. I'm a edgy faggot, my family would be very mad at me if i got caught.

I understand this is parody. But of who exactly

Me, I'm the edgy faggot?

I know Sup Forums isn't a place for sensitive people, or normal people in general, but this is a man's pet we're talking about. Like, a living creature he has an emotional connection to. I don't get how some of you can be so cruel and cold. It's not the time nor the thread to make jokes.

This is Sup Forums... everything here is a fucking joke and bait, we are all retarded autiostic fucks who lives in out basement..

It's really Okay. I've had her since she was 2 weeks old, but I helped deliver her. The edgy piss heads with nothing better to do can jerk themselves off in corners all they so please. Doesn't bother me a bit. But thank you for the concern.

I know, but cmon... haven't you ever loved a dog or something?

Im actually moving into a dorm at Belmont on Friday. But this really isn't a joke. Or bait. And I know that's hard to believe. But I really am just aan who's sad about losing a friend

*am a man

I don't really get why someone would think everyone here is baiting or joking. Ive made several serious threads and got serious responses. If someone thinks everything on Sup Forums is a joke they've probably either been here for a short amount of time, or they're edgy teenagers that can't take anything seriously.

Sorry to hear it, godspeed to you OP
>From a edgelord

yeah don't be a cunt op

Just a random thought. This is op.
I've never really bought into religion. But at the same time I can't help but hope there's some kind of after life. And that animals get to come too. I know thats stupid and outlandish. But it's certainly more comfortimg than non existence.

I have been here some years and i have never seen a serious thread...

Read the rest of the thread

They usually relate to the loss of a pet. Almost always as far as I can remember

am I missing something?

wat.. this is impossible..

He's not able to put the dog down yet. And it isn't in pain. And it could still be fixed. It's just highly unlikely.

I'm so sorry Roxy is sick.

Have you tried alternative therapies (e.g., mega doses of milk thistle)? Check for stories online, people have saved their pets long after typical allopathic vets have insisted there was no chance.

Start at PetWellbeing.com, and I'll try to remember other places I've used.

Don't give up on Roxy, she needs you and loves you.

So.. they are okay with this?

your dog will tell you when shes had enough , i know that doesn't make sense but it will when the time comes....and when it does do the rite thing dont let her suffer . ignore the arseholes on this post just a bunch of fags....think about the good times and im sorry for your situation.

I mean not really. Cruelty to dogs is pretty fucked up seeing as we selectively bred them to be perfect companions that want nothing more than to make us happy. But you won't stop. So why bother with you?

Thank you for the kind words friend

Jeez, i will stop, just wondering if dead people was okey but not dogs..?
>sorry for being edgy..

Oh sorry. I didn't actually look at the picture. I assumed it was dog gore. I really couldn't give less of a fuck about humans. We as a species are basically the worst. But dogs man. Dogs are good. They don't commit genocides. Or have government. They don't take more than they need from the earth. They don't pollute. They don't put big wooden/metal/plastic boxes in the ground when they die. They just live. They just die. Dogs are good.

I like dogs but i love cats
>argue, This is for honor!

Cats are about equivalent on a global scale. But as far as a companion animal, a dog wins quite out question.

I'm really sorry OP. This is going to hurt like a motherfucker. I went through some bad breakups, family members dying, but death of my dog was by far the worst experience in my life. It fucking sucks and there's no way around it.